• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Four Weeks & Counting

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Well, today my second house mate moved out leaving me as the last man standing in a three bedroom, two bath house. Boy did it get real quiet right after he left. Now I just have to wait for my turn to move out on the 9th of September. We ended up having to move because the owner of the house decided to sell and the new owners are not going to renew the leases. They are going to move into the house as their primary residence, so they had to wait for my lease to run out at the end of this month. They were gracious enough to let me have the extra ten days since the apartment I'm moving into wont be ready until the 5th, and then because of work have to wait till the weekend to do the move. I'm going to a nice little one bedroom apartment still in the same part of town, so I won't have to move very far. I'm not looking forward to the packing and unpacking part of it though. Oh the things I'm going to be able to do living by myself again. I lived in an apartment before and my housemates talked me into getting a house and then splitting the rent and utilities with them. I wouldn't recommend doing that again to anyone. It was OK for us, and we all got along together, but there was certainly a lack of privacy that I missed that I'll be getting back again.

Four Weeks & Counting! Yippy!!

Oh, and I forgot to mention I'm looking forward to getting REAL internet again. The house we are in is a bit older and it wasn't rigged for internet so the whole time we've been using a little wifi box between the three of us. I felt like I was back in the DSL days. It only goes as fast as 3G, and sometimes doesn't seem like that fast. That is one of the reasons I've been camped out in the photo section. Once I get some serious internet and able to watch videos without the stop and go I'll be able to do more there. Till then, hope you guys like the pics.

Last edited: