• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
ah3669770ss.jpg

Rajko DUJMIĆ - Croatian songwriter, composer and music producer, best known as a member of the pop group Novi fosili (1954)

Band Novi Fosili (Engl.: New Fossils) was formed in 1969. Their first discographic success happened in 1976, when Rajko Dujmić joined the band. They became the most popular band from ex-Yugoslavia, and they won many awards for popularity.

Rajko Dujmić composed the winner entry of Eurovision Song Contest 1989, "Rock me", along Stevo Cvikić. They also composed the two previous Yugoslavian entries, "Ja sam za ples", sung by Novi fosili, and "Mangup", sung by Srebrna Krila.

He received Croatian music award Porin for lifetime achievement in 2013.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Ebru TIMTIK - Turkish Advocate (1978)​

This woman died after being on hunger strike for 238 days following her sentence to prison by the Turkish courts.​

Last edited by a moderator:

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Ben CROSS - British Actor (1947)
(Cancer)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Jack SHERMAN - American Musician (1956)
(Former guitarist in RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Pete WAY - English hard rock and heavy metal bass player (1950)​
(UFO, Waysted (1982 – 2020), Michael Schenker Group, Mogg/Way)​

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Chadwick BOSEMAN - American actor (1977)

His early work for TV on with parts on shows such as ER; CSI; Lincoln Heights and Persons Unknown eventually lead to many film roles, culminating in lead roles in Get On Up (playing James Brown); 42 (playing Jackie Robinson); Marshall ( playing Marshall Thurgood) he will be best known, and remembered for playing T'Challa/Black Panther in the Marvel series of movies

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
His early work for TV on with parts on shows such as ER; CSI; Lincoln Heights and Persons Unknown eventually lead to many film roles, culminating in lead roles in Get On Up (playing James Brown); 42 (playing Jackie Robinson); Marshall ( playing Marshall Thurgood) he will be best known, and remembered for playing T'Challa/Black Panther in the Marvel series of movies

It's sad that he left so young, apart from his role in Black Panther, Boseman had proven himself to be a very great actor, probably one of the most gifted black American actors of this period. And then he was so sexy .... it's really sad ....

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Winston Errol Barbour known as DADDY BOASTIN' - Saint Vincent & the Grenadines-born Swedish rapper (1959)
(cancer)​

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Erick MORILLO - US\Colombian disc jockey, music producer, and record label owner (1971)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Jiři MENZEL - one of the leading figures of the Czech New Wave of cinema whose 1966 movie “Closely Watched Trains” won the Academy Award for foreign language film (1938)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Sir Ronald HARWOOD - Oscar-winning scriptwriter for The Pianist (1934)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Ronald “Khalis” BELL - co-founding member of Kool & The Gang and co-writer of their hits 'Celebration' and 'Jungle Boogie' (1951)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

Dame Dianna RIGG (1938)
UK Actor

For the older folks, she was the beautiful and deadly Emma Peel of The Avengers in the 60s, for younger people she was the regal Oleana of Game of Thrones. In between she played everything from James Bond to Shakespeare.

T

takeitall456

RIP Emma Peel

Dame Dianna RIGG (1938)
UK Actor

For the older folks, she was the beautiful and deadly Emma Peel of The Avengers in the 60s, for younger people she was the regal Oleana of Game of Thrones. In between she played everything from James Bond to Shakespeare.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Just a little message for those that comes regularly to this section ..

I have not posted any messages for some time and could not animate this section because I have just been personally affected by this damn virus and lost two people who were very dear to my heart ...
Thank you to those who took over during my absence ...
KLIMT

Last edited:

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Léonia Cooreman known as Annie CORDY - Belgian Singer & Actress (1928)

She was a real star of Entertainment in all French-speaking countries

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Navid AFKARI - Iranian Wrestler, protester (1993)
(execution by hanging)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Toots HIBBERT - Jamaican Musician (1942)
(Lead Singer of Toots & The Maytals)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Ronald BELL - American Musician (1951)
(Saxophonist and co-founding member of Kool & the Gang)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Bruce WILLIAMSON - American Musician (1970)

(Covid-19)
(The Temptations Singer)​