• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Ford or Chevy?

Kr8zy

Reaction score
Don't know if we are allowed to post links to these types of sites - but an interesting quiz. How2 many of you are car guys? I got all but one correct, and that one I thought was a different car until I looked again and realized it wasn't.

Anon URL

Last edited by a moderator:

mattla

Reaction score
Very impressive Kr8zy that you missed just one. I only got 30 / 50 and many of the newer models were a coin toss as many of them sort of have started to look similar to me. I have never really been that interested in the suv's or the economy cars, my interests have always been more with the full sized sedans.

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
My Chevy cars have always been more reliable than any Ford car I've owned.
However, I've owned a Ford pickup for over 20 years that still performs well ;)

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a 1985 Chevy truck I bought new that runs great, The engine mounts wore out at around 320,000 miles. I bought a new car this year and wanted to buy a Chevy but their interest rate was 2.5 percent higher and the bumper to bumper warranty was 1 year less then Buick so I got a Buick instead because of the interest, warranty, and because I think Buick is basically a Chevy with some extras added.

Last edited:

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Chevy! Learned how to drive on a Monte Carlo

M

manolitorr

i prefer european cars, no so expensive. i have renault atm

Kr8zy

Reaction score
i prefer european cars, no so expensive. i have renault atm

Not familiar with it. Though it is not like we see very many Renaults in the USA. Though all I can picture right now is a Le Car (a low spec Renault 5) with a bank machine in the back.

Dom1

Reaction score
why not include dodge?
dodge then chevy then ford

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think everyone missed the point of this thread. It is a game, the original post included a link to a site that showed pictures of cars and you have to guess if it's a Ford or Chevy...

kicker

Reaction score
My family is traditionally a Chevy clan. Can't imagine having a Ford!

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have one of each...

Actually a Mercury, but it's the same thing as a Ford...