• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Mike the spike

BadBrad

Reaction score
Another True Story.

His name was Mike and I had known him since he had started delivering my paper at the age of fifteen. Since I was only twenty at the time and I was comfortable with teasing him about his heartbreaking good looks, he quickly realized that I was gay and dedicated to corrupting him. He was 5’9” 140 lbs. with dark eyes and dark shoulder length hair on a tanned and leanly muscled frame. I was looking forward to his coming of age.

Over the next three years, we brought the art of flirting to a new height. Of course by this time I had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that he would never be interested in me sexually and that our flirting had become merely routine.

Many times, he had started conversations with me relating to his perfectly natural curiosity about same sex and the confusion that it was causing him. Although I wanted to be the one to initiate him into the deliriously wonderful world of gay sex, I decided that the best thing for him to do was to seduce one of his school buddies.

After coaching him on the finer points of talking another guy into bed, he set upon his prey. The next day he excitedly came to my door bursting with his new discovery.

“It went just like you said it would,” he effused.

“So how did you like it?” I asked.

“It was really fuckin’ hot but we didn’t know what we were doing so I want to know what it’s supposed to be like. Can you show me,” he asked shyly, his dark eyes boring into my own.

Did my ears deceive me? Was I getting this? Was this amazingly hot 18-year-old guy asking me to do him?

“I want to be able to get as much as I can out of this”, He said with an evil smile, “I’m so fucking horny all the time I just want to be able to get off without jerking off all the time.

This was a dream come true. I had been lusting after this boy for so long that I almost hesitated. Of course, I quickly realized that I was being offered the chance to give him the benefit of my experience.

I closed the gap between us with one step and pulled his shirt up and off his body. As I peeled it over his head, I planted my lips over his and began sucking his tongue into my mouth. The moan that escaped from him was almost enough to make me spurt. My already rock hard dick threatened to split down the middle. I kissed my way down his neck to his chest where I was busily pinching and torturing his nipples. I took a perverse delight in first licking and gently biting his right nipple while blowing my hot breath across it and then sucking cold air over it into my mouth causing him to break out in goose bumps and writhe in heat.

I wanted this boy so badly that nothing was going to stop me. I kissed my way down his lightly muscled torso toward his waistline. I continued my trail of kisses over the crotch of his pants. I could clearly discern the massive hardness that resided within. I quickly popped the button and dragged down his zipper with my teeth exposing his tightly whiteys and the pure joy that they contained. I happily noticed the wet spot of horny pre-cum soaking through his shorts. With my adrenaline flowing, I shakily pulled down his pants and underwear and he was naked before me. His raging hard cock was drooling as it thumped against his belly. I was delighted to discover that he was not circumcised. I playfully ran his foreskin up and down his magnificent pole. As I brought the soft burning hot skin up and over the head of his dick I noticed that a pool of salty nectar had formed in the cowl. When I stuck my tongue into it to lap up his delicious wetness I swirled around the head and probed into his slit. This caused my young friend to howl and buck up and down.

“Suck me, suck me, suck me,” he howled.

I was only too happy to oblige.

My own rod was howling to be released so I peeled off my shirt and then my pants and underwear. My pulsating cut cock was drumming an ancient beat on my tummy. I was nearly overwhelmed with desire. I wasted no time in getting his dick in my mouth and down my throat. Mike’s moaning and heavy breathing were the ingredients of my desire.

I twisted around and showed him what the meaning of sixty-nine was. As I shoved my prong in his face he quickly grasped the concept and went after my drooling member with a surprising amount of gusto. I was greedily swallowing his cock and extending my tongue to swab the area between his balls and asshole. In his haste to become a man his inexperience became apparent as he began to gag on my thick member.

“Slow down”, I warned him. “Deep throating takes practice.”
At this point I shoved my tongue up and into his asshole.

“Oh my god’, he screamed, “That’s just about the hottest thing I’ve ever felt!”

“Stick around”, I smiled, “This is only the beginning”.
I followed with a spit soaked finger up his anus and then another.

“I can’t believe how hot this is”, he exalted.

“Are you going to fuck me now?” He asked breathlessly.

“Only if you really want it,” I gasped.
“Yeah, fuck me you stud! I need to feel you in me!”

I was only too happy to oblige.

Call me old fashioned if you want, but I like to see him squirm as I shove my eight inch bone up his tight virgin ass. I turned him onto his back and straddled his ankles over my shoulders. I began to push into him as my eyes bored into his.

“Oh my god, you’re fucking my ass! I can’t believe how awesome this feels! This is what I’ve been wanting!” he wailed.

I crashed into his ass with the fever of a berserker. I rapidly became lost in the hot wetness of him. I became a primitive beast claiming my territory. If this boy wasn’t careful I was going to have to keep him.

“You have the hottest ass I’ve ever been in.,” I screamed as I plunged relentlessly into him.

“FUCK ME,” Mike cried.

I became so wrapped up in the pure ecstasy of plundering his sweet virgin depths that I couldn’t help but cry out, “ You sweet bastard, I want to fuck you apart.”
“I want you to cum on my chest,” he choked out.

I was delirious with pleasure as I pulled out of his tight hole and began spraying my hot seed all over his broad tanned chest. I was so hot that a couple of spurts splashed up onto his chin and even into his hair. All of this action caused Mike to shoot his load with no direct stimulation. His cock spasmed and shot his load high into the air and all over back and ass. The sensation of his hot load running down my flesh caused my dick to re-inflate so I began to rub it up and down over his softening member bringing me to one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. I sprayed even more jizz over his belly as I fell onto him. Our combined loads were causing us to stick together but that only served to renew our lust for each other. We spent the rest of the weekend in bed trying to discover more ways to get each other off.

Mike decided to stay with me and never saw his buddy again.

jtk456

Reaction score
Another hot (& well written!) story! Can especially appreciate those that "ring true;"
thanks for that! In my cyber-travels, I'll certainly be searching for any more you may have written & posted! ;-) Jim, in Pittsburgh

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hot, horny and very well written!!! Thanks a lot for sharing!!!