• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Are you a CRACK addict?

Hyp

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Reaction score

are you a CRACK addict?

problem? what problem?

platinumblk2

Reaction score
God yes!..Ass crack addict that is!...nothing sexier than a loose pair of jeans showing a touch of ass crack!..Its like a promise of more to come!.. and if its done unintentionally, (like a lot of the straight boys do it)...even better.....absolutely love it!..Instant boner!

xenos

Reaction score
Yes! Yes! Yes! There are few things more sexy than a hot guy's sagging pants that expose his ass crack. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Hyp

Reaction score

instant boner

xenos

Reaction score
A couple of not so accidental cracks but they're nice butts.

R

regnomraw

Hahaha totally took that out of context the first time I read it. Yes, I love crack ^_^

AdenaTG

Reaction score
Crack is whack! I do love some crack on men of course but crack as drugs.....no way!

mssmoker

Reaction score
Lol!! Hahaha, sorry, but no.... I am too old for these things... everything in its own time...

:)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Lol!! Hahaha, sorry, but no.... I am too old for these things... everything in its own time...

:)

Really??? :thinking: Could you really be too old for these things? I don't and I won't believe it!!!:p

Hyp

Reaction score
Crack is whack! I do love some crack on men of course but crack as drugs.....no way!

you don't smoke it, you poke it!

do you think he'd mind if I sat next to him and casually worked a finger down there,
slowly working my way down his crack and massaging his valley of delights?
:blushing:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

you don't smoke it, you poke it!

do you think he'd mind if I sat next to him and casually worked a finger down there,
slowly working my way down his crack and massaging his valley of delights?
:blushing:

Try it my friend and you will see what will happen! It could be a real adventure. :p

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
In all honesty I have been a "crack addict" when bartending....my buddy who taught me how to bartend had suggested that showing this without shirts would attract better tips which it did and I did it a lot around the house because my partner loved it...

Hyp

Reaction score
In all honesty I have been a "crack addict" when bartending....my buddy who taught me how to bartend had suggested that showing this without shirts would attract better tips which it did and I did it a lot around the house because my partner loved it...

sounds like you were a "crack dealer"
trading bigger tips for crack ;)

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score

2164529963e8b8b671da13ac1ee45c8fa243fa88.gif

I just want to give that sweet ass the best motor-boat he's ever had then toss his salad til he whistles Dixie then deep-throat what must be the sweetest cock'n'balls on earth before I plow him til the cows cum home!

Yee-Haw boys ... let's find him and get this party started!

Hyp

Reaction score
weekend

How I Spent My Weekend

...feeding my crack addition...

Hyp

Reaction score
lovesexy

LOVESEXY

Everybody on the block say it is the best
The most vital is what they say, more or less
It put my name upon my thigh
It makes me dance, It makes me cry
And when I touch it race cars burn rubber in my pants

This feeling's so good in every single way
I want it morning, noon and night of every day
And if by chance I can not have it - I can't say
But with it I know heaven's just a kiss away
Kiss away

Dig me now

Anyone that's ever touched it,
They don't want anything else (no they don't)
And I got 2 tell the world,
I just can't keep it to myself
All in life becomes easier,
No question is unresolved
And I'm not afraid

Come on and touch it, I know U will love it
With it I know that heaven's a butterfly kiss away

This feeling's so good in every single way
I want it morning, noon and night of every day
And if by chance I can not have it - I can't say
But with it I know heaven's just a kiss away
Kiss away