• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

problems with Pimp & Host???

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I remembered that there was an issue here in UK a couple of years back when customers of Vodaphone suddenly found they could no longer see any pics hosted on the im.gur host. I have just dug out the report on it from ISPReview, a techie website. The work-around was to switch DNS settings to such as GoogleDNS; OpenDNS or Comodo etc

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
So did it just correct itself or did you have to make any adjustments?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
So did it just correct itself or did you have to make any adjustments?

I didn't do anything - it just appeared again, thank the Holy or Unholy Spirit!!! ;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Do we have problems with P & H today?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yeah... I checked with the "downforeveryoneorjustme" and "uptrends" sites and both show it as currently down

Ice-PS

Reaction score
But the embedded pictures are there because they're hosted on Filesor.
But Imgbox (an other imagehoster) seems to be down, pics don't show up.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
But the embedded pictures are there because they're hosted on Filesor.
But Imgbox (an other imagehoster) seems to be down, pics don't show up.

Yes, P&H is down...but 1mgbox works fine for me.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yeah... I checked with the "downforeveryoneorjustme" and "uptrends" sites and both show it as currently down

Thanks for the info!!! So now I know it's not just me getting wacko...

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just refreshed the P&H web page and saw this message

pimpandhost.com is currently having issues due to a problem with the hosting provider, please be assured we are doing all we can to bring all back as fast as possible.
Do not worry as we are on it 24/7 and we will not rest until all is back.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
There seems to be more shit going on with P&H today again...am I correct?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
There seems to be more shit going on with P&H today again...am I correct?

P&H is down for the 3rd day in a row. Same shit as yesterday or the day before...

I think there's something wrong with 1mgbox. Lots of images hosted on 1mgbox are not showing up on the forum!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
P&H is down for the 3rd day in a row. Same shit as yesterday or the day before...

I think there's something wrong with 1mgbox. Lots of images hosted on 1mgbox are not showing up on the forum!

Oh damn, so I had the right hunch the first time today anyway...bad... :(

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just refreshed the P&H web page and saw this message

pimpandhost.com is currently having issues due to a problem with the hosting provider, please be assured we are doing all we can to bring all back as fast as possible.
Do not worry as we are on it 24/7 and we will not rest until all is back.

UPDATE - 2021-04-07 12:15 UTC

Our servers unfortunately were located in the water damaged bay, and we sent them for rebuild now in the safe zone, meaning it will take some more time, please bare with us, we are doing all we can to get our site back in action ASAP.

P

platark3

I am a member of B€1AM10NL1n€ and they have a message up saying a 'fire' in some server provider they work with means parts of website may be unaccessible but they are mostly up and running. Wonder is that related too.

I suppose one huge server farm going down could effect hundreds even thousand of small to medium sized websites.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I suppose one huge server farm going down could effect hundreds even thousand of small to medium sized websites.

Yes, that's a very sad truth and reality about our digital world today.

In the beginning of March, fire at an OVH Data Center in Strasbourg takes down millions of sites, including slovenian most popular and the biggest torrent site...

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
An update from the home page

UPDATE - 2021-04-11 11:15 UTC
We are doing our best to bring the service online ASAP, we have received information from the Data Center disaster recovery team that supposedly in the next 24-48 hours, the electricity should be restored in the damaged bay which will give us more information on what's going on. Once we know more we will update you too

Oh this is made me laugh. I used to run a disaster recovery team for the last company I worked for. If services were not up and running within 24 hours this would have been a total failure and there would have been serious financial penalties.

joelr

Reaction score
An update from the home page

UPDATE - 2021-04-11 11:15 UTC
We are doing our best to bring the service online ASAP, we have received information from the Data Center disaster recovery team that supposedly in the next 24-48 hours, the electricity should be restored in the damaged bay which will give us more information on what's going on. Once we know more we will update you too

Oh this is made me laugh. I used to run a disaster recovery team for the last company I worked for. If services were not up and running within 24 hours this would have been a total failure and there would have been serious financial penalties.
Just because those are your internal metrics and standards doesn't mean you communicate that to end customers.

It's often better to overestimate the time when communicating with end customers, and then deliver faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.