• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Which underwear brands do you like the most?

mikccey

Reaction score
I like Calvin Klein, JM, Ginch Gonch, HOM, Clever & Andrew Christian.

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I like Kohl's ( a national department store in the US) own house brand. (In fact all their clothes are great). Another great house brand is Nordstroms. (although a little pricey, worth it, and of course their clothes are the best.)

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I don't think I have favourite brands so much as favourite styles.

I used to be very fond of the Hom bikini briefs and thongs, but at a certain point in time I stopped buying them because the price in stores skyrocketed in response to a fall in the Australian dollar. (This was before online sales really took off.) Now that our dollar is strong again, you would think the prices would fall, but it doesn't seem to have worked that way. What seems to have happened instead is that very few stores stock them, and you HAVE to go online to get what you want - then the local retailers scream blue murder because Australians are buying online from overseas instead of supporting their local industries.

Excuse me while I go get the violin...

I'll probably buy more Hom at some stage, but in the meantine I have discovered lots of other brands, Currently I think my favourites are Joe Snyder.

There was a very nice and cheap brand called Maxx, made in China and sold in our Target stores (not the same chain as the U.S. Target but the concept is similar). I acquired quite a number of Maxx thongs and G-strings. They now seem ot have disappeared from the shelves; in fact last time I looked in Target there were no thongs of any kind and not much in the way of briefs either, very little in the way of underwear smaller than boxer briefs.

kawon621

Reaction score
I like Kohl's ( a national department store in the US) own house brand. (In fact all their clothes are great). Another great house brand is Nordstroms. (although a little pricey, worth it, and of course their clothes are the best.)

Me too...Croft and Barrow...cheap and super comfy!

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I have a bad habit, I tend to buy underwear when I'm stressed. Call it a quirk. :)
Favorites?
Boxers: 2(x)ist, Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, Gap, Tommy Hilfiger,
Briefs: Calvin Klein
Boxer Briefs: Abercrombie, Calvin Klein,
Trunks: 2(x)ist, Private Structure, Good Men Wear, Toot

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
FTL's seem to provide what I like to wear, and feel comfy in. I have a couple of pairs of A&F, but those were gifts. I would never spend the money to get undies there, when I can get the same quality and fit for much less.

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I prefer American Apparel (specifically their organic cotton briefs); all of their clothing is Made In USA, so they don't come from third-world sweatshops and haven't been sprayed with pesticides on import or treated with formaldehyde. I think the colors are sexy.

Last edited:

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I prefer American Apparel (specifically their organic cotton briefs); all of their clothing is Made In USA, so they don't come from third-world sweatshops and haven't been sprayed with pesticides on import or treated with formaldehyde. I think the colors are sexy.

I agree, but its nearly impossible to find anything not made in China anymore. I never heard of this brand you mentioned. Even L.L. Bean up in Maine which used to pride itself on American made items. There still is a lot of domestically made items there but also a lot of Chinese stuff.

absalom

Reaction score
Most of these brands (CK, D&G, Diesel) are overpriced and usually made in the same Chinese factory where the underwear for discount stores is made.

Who is going to look at your underwear when your having sex? I thought the purpose for having sex is to get out of your underwear as quick as you can! (Well, for most people that is ....)

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I agree, but its nearly impossible to find anything not made in China anymore. I never heard of this brand you mentioned. Even L.L. Bean up in Maine which used to pride itself on American made items. There still is a lot of domestically made items there but also a lot of Chinese stuff.

Yes, it is hard to find Made in USA clothing in stores; I have to order online from AA.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Most of these brands (CK, D&G, Diesel) are overpriced and usually made in the same Chinese factory where the underwear for discount stores is made.

Who is going to look at your underwear when your having sex? I thought the purpose for having sex is to get out of your underwear as quick as you can! (Well, for most people that is ....)

For some maybe, but not for all of us. Some of us have an underwear fetish.

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Boss, CK, and Sloggi ;) so comfortable, it just fits very well and lasts like forever!

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Yeah, agree, most of the high fashion national brands are poorly made. Not only undies but everything else too. Missed stitches, threads hanging, no effort to match patterns, raw edges. Some shrink badly on first wash.

Remember though, most of these brands are a fashion item , not mean't to last more than 1 season, basically to be worn and thrown away.

S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

Aussie Bum (not my dude, although I would love to wear him everyday LOL), Clever, Armani, Unico, BoyTek. And of course my unbranded collection of Superman's, Batman's, Goldorak (yes Goldorak :p) underwear. I hate ties, but give a pair of special underwear and you made my day.

S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

You obviously haven't seen one of my Clever's underwear which are made for those who love to keep them while having sex... they have a zipper at the right place... sometimes it's just fun to keep them it's another buzz. ;)