• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

XXX Pictures Fashion male model Paolo Gallardo full frontal nudity

space2005

Reaction score
Paolo is the latest model on fityoungmen website (he obviously goes under a different name) but its him alright.

I dont have membership anymore, but i have been told that he goes full frontal and erect in them.

Bobstern

Reaction score
Paolo is the latest model on fityoungmen website (he obviously goes under a different name) but its him alright.

I dont have membership anymore, but i have been told that he goes full frontal and erect in them.

I think it's him too. And he's in the latest EL calendar.

Alpha012

Reaction score
You might get away with the ones which are public and show nothing, since he distributes them to blogs and other sites for promotion anyway, but otherwise no marcus, Nick Baker is a pain for enforcing copyright, posting any of the frontal pics like that here would likely get whomever did it banned from this site.

He does full erect standing and laying down, he's about 6-6.5 inches hard, seemed fairly relaxed with it all and still hasn't trimmed that bush of his, which I approve of :)

Last edited:

Bobstern

Reaction score
No marcus, Nick Baker is a pain for enforcing copyright, posting pics like that here would get me banned from this site.

He does full erect standing and laying down, he's about 6-6.5 inches hard, seemed fairly relaxed with it all.

I'm curious why he did it - the FYM shoot plus the calendar. In the description he said he never posed nude before so was a little uncomfortable. Will it hurt or enhance his modelling career?

Alpha012

Reaction score
I'm curious why he did it - the FYM shoot plus the calendar. In the description he said he never posed nude before so was a little uncomfortable. Will it hurt or enhance his modelling career?

I'm curious too. I guess money. Even agency represented models don't always get all the work they want.

Given the agency he's represented by I'd say if he'd been new to the scene it'd harm his career, but he's well established so unless he has a contract which forbids that sort of work he'll probably be okay, some are relaxed about that sort of stuff (look at Vince Azzopardi for example who got away with it) but hey, he's an adult so it's his decision.

Bobstern

Reaction score
I'm curious too. I guess money. Even agency represented models don't always get all the work they want.

Given the agency he's represented by I'd say if he'd been new to the scene it'd harm his career, but he's well established so unless he has a contract which forbids that sort of work he'll probably be okay, some are relaxed about that sort of stuff (look at Vince Azzopardi for example who got away with it) but hey, he's an adult so it's his decision.

Coincidentally Vince Azzopardi also posed for FYM, but using his real name.

Alpha012

Reaction score
Coincidentally Vince Azzopardi also posed for FYM, but using his real name.

Yup, exactly, though since he'd already done Dylan Rosser's website by then there probably wasn't much point using a fake name anyway, and he only got semi his harder pics he had his hand covering part of his dick... not sure why he bothered. Though he revealed more in those solo selfies and video with the girl, but if an agency had an issue with that guess he could have said they were stolen ahem.

Bobstern

Reaction score
Yup, exactly, though since he'd already done Dylan Rosser's website by then there probably wasn't much point using a fake name anyway, and he only got semi his harder pics he had his hand covering part of his dick... not sure why he bothered. Though he revealed more in those solo selfies and video with the girl, but if an agency had an issue with that guess he could have said they were stolen ahem.

I guess models feel less of a stigma posing for Dylan R and FYM, the former under the pretext of artistry and the latter under the pretext of athletic men, and so a handful of models have posed for both over the years. And FYM's tight copyright control ensures the photos will not be all over googles.

When you said Vince covering himself, are you referring to his FYM shoot or the Dylan R shoot? Too lazy to check my files lol.

Alpha012

Reaction score
I guess models feel less of a stigma posing for Dylan R and FYM, the former under the pretext of artistry and the latter under the pretext of athletic men, and so a handful of models have posed for both over the years. And FYM's tight copyright control ensures the photos will not be all over googles.

When you said Vince covering himself, are you referring to his FYM shoot or the Dylan R shoot? Too lazy to check my files lol.

In Dylan's shoots Vince is uncovered, but doesn't get aroused. In the FYM shoot, he does some semi ones, and then wraps his hand around the end of his cock when it gets slightly harder... reminds me of some of the really early shoots on FYM when Nick hadn't decided where to take the site and he was getting a lot of models who didn't want to do nudes.

Last edited:

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
what name did paolo go by on fityoungmen?

Russ Turner.
I think it's him because there is a mole on his left cheek.
And there's a few on his torso.
I think the pictures were taken before his career took off.