• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Final Fantasy 12

H

HustleMe15

It's no secret that Nick is the gamer of the two of us. The only game that I've played is Final Fantasy 12. It is wrong that I only really played the game because the lead character on the DVD cover was cute? And I know I'm going backwards, but now I want to play FF10.

Just a funny story to show how NOT a gamer I am. I wanted to watch the movie Final Fantasy 7 with Cloud Strife, but not wanting to start watching a movie series do deep into it, I went to the DVD store and asked if they had the first six. The guy behind the counter just kinda looked at me with a dumb look.

Hey, I didn't know there WEREN'T six others!! Why the Hell would you call it Final Fantasy 7 then? OK, then I realized why. I was a little embarrassed walking out of the store with FF7 in my hand.

Last edited:

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
The thing about Final Fantasy is that the games almost all take place in their own universe with none of the stories intertwining, so it doesn't matter what order you play them in. FF10 is one of the best games I've ever played, much better than 12 which I also enjoyed a lot.

havocs

Reaction score
Haha, that's a funny story. :rofl:
You shouldnt feel bad about playing a game bc the character is cute, the game developers/designers put a lot of effort into that and they know that will attract people to it.