• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

recommended

W

wardell

Can any one recommended a good ps3
I've played
Dishonored
Tomb Raider
Skyrim
Uncharted
Oblivion
The last of us
The Evil inside
The Simpsons
Borderlands

Habukaz

Reaction score
I don't really know any hidden, secret gems for PS3. I can only tell you some good mainstream games, which you probably know already, but just in case you don't...

If you haven't played it, try Fallout New Vegas. It's excellent. You can pick a up a perk at your first level up called 'Confirmed Bachelor' that lets you flirt with some men.

The Dragon Age is a very good fantasy RPG series. The first one, Dragon Age: Origins, is a bit fiddely on consoles, and the only love interest for a gay character is bisexual elf. Dragon Age II is disliked by many people for it's lack of epicness, lenght compared to Origins, and the heavy repeat of environments, but if you romance the bisexual mage Anders your gay romance is really in the center of the story, and because of that it's one my favourite games ever.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is the newest title in the series. It goes into more of Farcry direction. Levels are quite big and open and filled with lots of crap to collect and do. Small sidequests are horrible. The other quests are alright. You can romance an ugly, grey muscle giant with horns voiced by Freddie Prince Junior or a sassy gay mage.

The same developer also made the Mass Effect series. You can get the whole trilogy quite cheap, but I do not recommend it. There is no gay romance option in the first two games, even though there are multiple lesbian options, gay romance is only possible in Mass Effect 3 and even that's only because a previously straight character magically turned bisexual. As much as I dislike it, it's a good game. It's by far the best in gameplay, story and design. People hate it for the ending, but if you're not invested over 3 games in 5 years, you probably won't care as much anyway.

You should definitely play Bioshock if you haven't already.

Infamous, Dead Space, Final Fantasy X

DarthMorrow

Reaction score
What abot Demons Souls, Dark Souls? Hard as hell, but equally rewarding.
Maybe add Fallout 3 though New Vegas is the better one of the two
Infamous 1 and 2 are nice comicbook type games, too

W

wardell

I was think about Fallout but I'm not sure I would like but I did not think I would like Dishonored but I love it

DarthMorrow

Reaction score
Fallout 3 and New Vegas are basically Oblivion/Skyrim in a post-apocalyptic world.
You should give it a try.

P

pbraden

Dragon Age Origins/2/Inquisition and Mass Effect/2/3 are definitely worth a look at, I've played all 6 games and found it hard to stop once I started, I remember when I first tried Mass Effect on a whim I quickly grew to love it.

Note to self: Play from the beginning some time soon :)

havocs

Reaction score
What abot Demons Souls, Dark Souls? Hard as hell, but equally rewarding.

The 'Souls' games are definitely among my favorite. I also enjoyed Tales of Xillia, Infamous and Uncharted.

Habukaz

Reaction score
Dragon Age Origins/2/Inquisition and Mass Effect/2/3 are definitely worth a look at, I've played all 6 games and found it hard to stop once I started, I remember when I first tried Mass Effect on a whim I quickly grew to love it.

Note to self: Play from the beginning some time soon :)

The first Mass Effect game is just awful to play by today's standards. The only reason anyone plays it now is because it's part of a trilogy. I love to play as a Adept, but in the first game playing anything but a Soldier is just gimping yourself, because the ability cooldowns take a whole minute. So you're forced to kill almost everything with guns anyway, but you're not allowed to use the best guns or wear the best armor unless you're Soldier class. Mechanics are poor. It shows this is Bioware's first shooter. There are basically two types of enemies. Those who will stay away from you and those who will run at you. Neither of them will follow any tactic. I've spend hours trying to figure out how to romance Kaidan as male Shepard, but you can't. The game doesn't allow gay romance. And then there's the abomination that is the Mako. A horrendous vehicle the games forces you to drive through several main quest missions. You'll have to fire a canon while driving, trying not get shot yourself. Really what you end up doing on higher difficulties is waiting very far away from the enemy turrets, shooting them and when you're shields are low, going afk, waiting for minutes until they're back up again. Side missions frequently require you to go to those explorable planets, which really are vast empty places, where you have to drive the Mako around until you find what you're looking for. Storywise playing this game results in frustration specifically in Mass Effect 3 where a lot of the big choices from the first game are completely nullified and disregarded.

Saved Kaidan? Oh well, he's shot early and only in half of the game.
Let the Council die? Doesn't matter. There's a new Council, who does exactly the same.
Saved all the colonists on Ferox? Get an email as reward!
Killed Wrex? Doesn't matter. Another Urdnot takes his place.
Killed the last Rachni Queen? Oh, turns out she wasn't the last.
Made Anderson the human Counciler? Oh, he steps down, giving the position to Udina anyway.

warp9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Alien : Isolation (nearly as good as "The Last Of Us")

S

skyward

Alien : Isolation (nearly as good as "The Last Of Us")

Alien : Isolation got quite bad reviews though. So I didn't bother. It is really worthwhile?:thinking:

Last of us is of course awesome.:thumbs up:

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection
Heavy Rain
The Last of Us
Grand Theft Auto 4 and 5
Mass Effect 1-3
Catherine
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham Origins
Beyond Two Souls

warp9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Alien : Isolation got quite bad reviews though. So I didn't bother. It is really worthwhile?:thinking:

Last of us is of course awesome.:thumbs up:

Bad reviews ? Can't see any reason. It's fantastic ! The adrenalin will press you in the armchair. "The Last Of Us" is my favorite game of all times - "Alien : Isolation" is on 2. place.

W

wardell

Call me crazy but I did not like the last of us or the batman games

warp9

Super Vip
Reaction score
You can't compare those two games - they're different.

If I'm looking for a new or special game, I'll take a look (youtube) at a walktrough or a let's play about it. After a short view, I know, if I will like it or not. Maybe this would also be a possibility for you ?

Sushi

Reaction score
Bad reviews ? Can't see any reason. It's fantastic ! The adrenalin will press you in the armchair. "The Last Of Us" is my favorite game of all times - "Alien : Isolation" is on 2. place.

Though I get the bad reviews, it's still a pretty good game.
The reasons I wouldnt play it again in a long time are some very frustrating passages and the last one or two hours or so.
I would recommend it, though!
Havent had that atmosphere since ... a long time ago. ;)