• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

trencherman

Reaction score
Dear Shelter,

No matter how prepared you may have been, we all need help at times like this. I hope the support shown by your friends here lighten the load pressing on your heart even a little bit.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well friends here, I hope not to disturb you, but I want to tell you that now on Wednesday will be the funeral. Dear God let's be over soon!!!! Afterward we all hope to return to a "normal" life again. Only my Dad is our "problem child"! We really hope he soon will find back to a normal life.

In this connection thank you to everyone of you for your kind notes and PM's - they have been very helpful for me. Kisses to all of you!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dear Shelter, dear friend aus Berlin, since I've carried both my parents to their graves (my mum in early January 2009, my dad in September 2011) I think I can say I know a bit about what you're going through.

But yet again, there's also very important differences: While your mum was relatively young and passed away because of cancer, both my parents died well into their 80s, both severely demented the last few years of their lives. To be frank I think it's fair to say that they just died because of old age and that death in the end came as a liberator.
Some of my dad's close neighbours in the village told me something he didn't say directly to my face: He told them - again and again - that after his wife (my mother) had died, everything was so boring and pointless, boring and pointless, boring and pointless.

To me it's quite obvious that you can't say that about your mother's death - that's the big difference. So while death is always the same, it's also always so different.

I'm thinking about you a lot, and I know I'm not the only one on GH to do so.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
erae.jpg

fot4364.gif

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mmm, so fire + animation ? Any excuse for me to post this classic clip :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

taylorj959

Reaction score
Adam Schiff and his smirk. Then his constant desire to be in the media and spread his fact less lies.

trencherman

Reaction score
The vigilant moderators must be busy or have all become lenient. Posts #1352 and #1354 have not been expunged.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
The vigilant moderators must be busy or have all become lenient. Posts #1352 and #1354 have not been expunged.

Or they have found back to Democracy! Couldn't that be really possible?:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, friends are overated.
As long as you are good to yourself, you will always have one true friend who will never leave your side.

Please Dargelos, don't be angry - but here I must contradict your statement. In my opinion friends - real friends - are very important for a normal life. I think and I believe that you cannot develop yourself to a good person without having friends. Friends are like water for flowers - without you will become stunted.
Am I so wrong with this opinion?????:thinking:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
How could I ever be angry with you?, everything you say is true, there is nothing to disagree about. But you are writing from your own pov, which is not the same one as the op. For someone who wants to make more friends, it will help first to make sure that he is being friends with himself. For that makes it easier to become friends with others. Like your driving test, the more you worry about it the harder it is to successfuly pass

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
How could I ever be angry with you?, everything you say is true, there is nothing to disagree about. But you are writing from your own pov, which is not the same one as the op. For someone who wants to make more friends, it will help first to make sure that he is being friends with himself. For that makes it easier to become friends with others. Like your driving test, the more you worry about it the harder it is to successfuly pass

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Bigbiboy09

Reaction score
I'm sad most of the time, I've never been to the doctor, one no insurance, two going to the doctor would reveal to the closest people in my life that I have a genital issue, just from research and comparing photos to myself it seems I have some sort of buried or hidden penis, when flaccid it's not visible and grows to maybe 3inch when erect, I'm afraid I will not be able to have sex or pleasure a significant other or anyone for that matter, I've lived with this shame my whole life i often find no reason to stick around i feel like i have no future I'm finishing up my undergrad degree and I'm 28 I've been alone my whole life and life seems less and less appealing

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
So true my dear friend - but I would say "shit" weather!!!!:angry:X_X:angry:X_X

Well it started raining here around 11am on Monday morning and pretty much hasn't stopped:(:(, and it's now Wednesday afternoon. The weatherman did say places in UK could get a full months rain in 36 to 48 hours and I'm guessing he got it right.