• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Show us your arse!

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'd lick it and stick it... repeatedly. ;)

And those balls would get some action, too.

cdosantos87

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
pic7.jpg

http://anonym.to/?http://www.gayheaven.org/showthread.php?t=178035 :)

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score
And as you can see there's two images of the other side of my ass so you can put an ass to the face:rofl: Oups! I meant a face to the ass.

nice one

back to the other side of the other side.............:devil:;)

onthechair.jpg

:pP:pP:pP

S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

See now that what I mean... there's over 84 thousand members on this site coming from all part of the world... so you all show your ass to the world. It's only your ass dudes when you'll turn around and walk away someone somewhere in your surrounding is bond to look at it anyway :rofl:

Thank Jojobean27 that's indeed a very nice and athletic butt.

Last edited:
S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

Know what let's have a repost of the sax shot and some other you haven't see yet :p

Okay that should be enough now :cheers:

Last edited:

Jojobean27

Reaction score
See now that what I mean... there's over 8 thousand members on this site coming from all part of the world... so you all show your ass to the world. It's only your ass dudes when you'll turn around and walk away someone somewhere in your surrounding is bond to look at it anyway :rofl:

Thank Jojobean27 that's indeed a very nice and athletic butt.

thanks.. lol

S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

wow is it really u'rs ?? it's beautiful

To whom were you asking that question? And if it was to me yes it's my ass... well not completely... I sold half of it to my BF and I own only half... but in revenge I own him completely LOL... to his last dandruff if he had any LOL.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
To whom were you asking that question? And if it was to me yes it's my ass... well not completely... I sold half of it to my BF and I own only half... but in revenge I own him completely LOL... to his last dandruff if he had any LOL.
Did he get the right cheek, or the left?