• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Mangas [Game]Hunk's Workshop

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
If I get it first I will do the same for you, even though my backwoods internet does not like to upload items to a website.

LPfan

Reaction score
If I get it first I will do the same for you, even though my backwoods internet does not like to upload items to a website.

Lol. I can relate to that. Until then, we got to masturbate furiously, and play the April demo, or do both. :heart:

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Now we just got to get our hands on the new demo and full game when it comes out.

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
YAY!!! Game came out today now if someone would just upload it where I could get he whole thing and be able to play it. I so would buy it but no extra cash at the moment and none for a while I predict.

LPfan

Reaction score
YAY!!! Game came out today now if someone would just upload it where I could get he whole thing and be able to play it. I so would buy it but no extra cash at the moment and none for a while I predict.

Agreed. I want it SOO bad too. I'm surprised there was no updated demo for NON-backers. Latest was the April demo. I'm keeping my eyes open for it. EVEN IF I do buy it, I don't think there's a digital version of it. I think it's only for reserved ppl. :(

LPfan

Reaction score
IF it's successful and no password restrictions, or "Pay for the password here" stuff, I might kiss you, Mentatzps. <3 Lol

mentatzps

Reaction score
IF it's successful and no password restrictions, or "Pay for the password here" stuff, I might kiss you, Mentatzps. <3 Lol

I haven't tested the full game yet but so far i had no problems running it, and Gay Torrents is a trusty source to me. :)

LPfan

Reaction score
Yep it's legit. I came twice so far. Lol. I can't figure out how to fuck the professor though. I had sex with Ian, Jed, (hot and hilarious btw) Brad, and Phil. I haven't fucked Alex, the professor, yet. Saved his butt, but no sex. Oh, and had sex with Slurpy. LMFAO!! I also married Ian. :pP I liked it.

mentatzps

Reaction score
Yep it's legit. I came twice so far. Lol. I can't figure out how to fuck the professor though. I had sex with Ian, Jed, (hot and hilarious btw) Brad, and Phil. I haven't fucked Alex, the professor, yet. Saved his butt, but no sex. Oh, and had sex with Slurpy. LMFAO!! I also married Ian. :pP I liked it.

So...where is my kiss ? :p

mentatzps

Reaction score
p:p p:p p:p
I'm actually kissing the screen on you....at you....well, I'm kissing your username on the screen. Lol :heart:
LP

You won't fool me ! I want a picture of you kissing the screen in PM ...;)

mentatzps

Reaction score
Since the Wetransfer link isn't active anymore, here is a Dropbox link with the same zip file (download it, unzip it and enjoy !) ;) :thumbs up:

longdongfl

Reaction score
COMING OUT ON TOP is Awesome! ...But it's pretty tough to trigger the sex scenes! I've played twice and even had trouble triggering the same scene twice. Does anyone have a guide to how to trigger each scene? Would be fun! Here's what I've found so far:[SPOILERS]:

--Mark sucking Jed (such a hot Asian dom scene!)
--Jed sucking Mark
--Alex and Mark dream sequence
--Ian rimming Mark (no idea how I got this the first time I played..)
--Mark blowing Brad (wasn't able to trigger this the second time...)

...and that's about it after two plays. Would love to know how to:

1) Play with Jed again (his sis cockblocks me when i go to see him again)
2) Bed Alex aside from dream sequence
3) Play with Phil
4) Do anything with Ian or Brad

BTW -- Would happy to chat with somebody about how I triggered the ones I did!

longdongfl

Reaction score
COMING OUT ON TOP is Awesome! ...But it's pretty tough to trigger the sex scenes! I've played twice and even had trouble triggering the same scene twice. Does anyone have a guide to how to trigger each scene? Would be fun! Here's what I've found so far:[SPOILERS]:

--Jed sucking Mark

3) Play with Phil

yummycola

Reaction score
Well, I've pretty much have seen all the endings. I haven't gotten on what I feel is a true ending for Alex, the professor. I have had sex with him though. You can PM me to prevent spoilers for the rest of the forum, but Phil is a lot of work but it is worth it. You'll need to help Brad a lot to progress his story. BTW, I think the game will progress to what you have done the most to progress the story on so if you want to see something specific, forget about the other characters and focus on the single story.

longdongfl

Reaction score
Thanks, tons, man! I'd be willing to PM anyone else about the game, too. Would be hot to hear others' thoughts.

LPfan

Reaction score

--Jed sucking Mark

3) Play with Phil

I would like to know how you got Ian to rim Mark. Lol. I wish there was a better scene with Alex and Mark, but the ending I got was just them naked together in bed, but nothing else. Don't do ANYTHING at all with other ppl when you're trying to "stick" with Jed. I would love to go handsfree like Jed did with Mark, but sadly....the scenes for Phil were ok, but I wish there was more. The only scene I got with Brad was a bj scene, and then I was kicked out. Sadly, no other sex scene with him. Ian, your friend I think if I remember correctly, gets good later on. For him you gotta go to the frat party, or whatever, and when asked, tell the 2 girls he "lost his taste buds" and then say you got bitten on your "dick" and by a "black adder" I think it was. That's all I remember. Lol. I wish it showed Mark really playing hard with the dildo, but no. Mark's parents ruined that one. If there was a multi character scene with Mark, that'd be good too, but I've seen nothing of a sort.