• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Jim Goes to College (Part 3)

leewise

Reaction score
{*Part Fourteen: The Prostate Exam*}

"No problem, Jim," replied Ashley, "there’s just a couple more steps and you’ll be done with the basic study. Right now I need you to hop up on the exam table."

As ordered, I walk the few steps toward the exam table, with Beth and Ashley walking along side me. I had no idea what part of my anatomy remained to be measured, or why I had to be on the exam table to measure it. But at this point, I just wanted this entire ordeal to be over. Once there I started to climb up on the table and take a seat, but Ashley suddenly stopped me.

"We actually need you in what’s called knee-chest position for this," said Ashley. "That means you’ll be on your knees with your chest down on the table."

"You’re kidding. What on earth are you going to measure in that position?"

"Jim, there are just two more parts of the study," answered Beth. "We’ll record the hair growth in your perineum area and also check your prostate to see if it’s normal size. Knee-chest is what the study instructions say we have to use for examining that area."

I was tired of arguing. I knew I would never be able to persuade them to do this a different way, or better still, skip this part altogether. I shook my head in disgust as I climbed aboard the exam table and immediately got on my knees.

"Good, now just move your knees apart, right to the edges of the table," ordered Ashley.

I spread my knees apart, moving each one to the respective side of the exam table.

"Almost there, now just bend at the waist and rest the upper part of your chest on the table. You can rest your arms in front of you and turn your head to one side to make it more comfortable."

I began to bend the upper half of my body down toward the table. At first I supported the weight of my body with both of my hands as I moved myself lower and lower. But then the upper part of my chest finally was all the way down and resting on the table. I turned my head to the left, resting it on the table alongside my outstretched arms. I could only imagine the view that Beth and Ashley now had of me. The upper part of my body was down on the table, but since I was still on my knees, my bare ass was up nice and high and was now the center of attention. I could feel my semi-erect cock and loose-hanging balls dangling freely between my parted legs. As an added bonus, I also felt the cool air of the room on my exposed anus, confirming that Beth and Ashley now had a perfect view of one of the most intimate parts of my anatomy.

"Good, we’ll check your hair growth first," I heard Ashley say.

I now felt Ashley’s gloved fingers moving up and down my exposed crack, examining the hair in the area between my scrotum and my anus - the perineum.

"Jim, you said earlier that you trim your pubic hair," said Ashley. "It looks like that doesn’t include this area, since your hair is fairly long. Is that correct?"

"I don’t ever trim that far down."

"OK, I just wanted to make sure our records are accurate."

Ashley’s fingers now stopped their examination. With my head turned to my left, I watched as Beth retrieved a tube of lubricant from the counter, opened it, and squeezed a generous amount onto the index and middle fingers of Ashley’s right hand. Ashley immediately worked the lubricant between her fingers until it covered the entire length of her fingers.

"Have you ever had a rectal or prostate exam, Jim?" asked Ashley.

"No," I answered. I briefly thought about all of the times that Mandy and I used to fool around, and how she liked to slip her fingers deep into my ass as part of our foreplay, or even while we were making love. I remembered how good it felt, and how hard it made me when she did that. But I didn’t think that qualified as a prostate exam.

"Well, it won’t take long at all. It shouldn’t be painful, but you will feel the coldness of the lubricant, and some pressure and fullness. And some men say that they feel the sudden urge to ejaculate. Just try to relax."

I now felt Ashley’s left hand on my left butt cheek. Without any further warning, I felt the coldness of her lubricated finger touching the entrance to my rectum. At first she applied just a slight amount of pressure until I opened up to accept her. Once that happened, her index finger quickly slid deep into me. I made a sound as if I was gasping for air. Not because it hurt in any way, but that I was a bit surprised at how quickly she entered me. I now felt her withdraw her finger almost completely from me, and then just as quickly reenter me, this time with two fingers. I could tell because it felt much fuller this time. She now began to press deeper into me, ultimately finding my prostate and pressing on it to gauge its size and shape. As she continued to press on it, I suddenly felt as if I was about to ejaculate - just as she said I might. I once again let out an involuntary sound, this time it was more like a primal grunt than a gasp for air. The erection that started earlier had begun to subside, but with all of this attention, I felt myself getting hard once again.

My head was still turned in Beth’s direction and I saw that she was intently watching as Ashley penetrated me with her fingers. She seemed to have a unique expression on her face. It certainly wasn’t shock or horror, and it wasn’t entirely just a smile. It seemed that she was excited by what she was watching and also embarrassed for me at the same time. Ashley pushed on my prostate a few more times before withdrawing her fingers.

"Alright, Jim," she said, "it feels like you have a normal size, healthy prostate." As she was talking, I felt her wipe the excess lubricant from my ass using a moist towelette.

"You can have a seat on the exam table while Beth and I finish up the paperwork for this study and get ready for the next one."

I immediately rolled over and took a seated position on the exam table. I saw that Ashley and Beth were both removing their exam gloves. I was certainly glad that the study was finally over, but was also very apprehensive about this second study that I was now forced into. Still completely nude, I watched as Beth made a few final notes in my study paperwork with Ashley hovering beside her.

{*Part Fifteen: HSDP Begins*}

"Can I at least put my jockstrap back on?" I asked.

"No, silly," answered Ashley as she looked up from the paperwork, "there’s no time for that now. We’re about to start the next study. And Jim, honestly, haven’t you figured out what part of your body we’ll be studying? Its call the Human Sexual Development and Performance study for a reason. We’ll need easy access to all of your fine boy parts, so you need to stay just as you are right now."

I didn’t respond to her at all as I knew it wouldn’t do any good. I watched as Beth walked to the counter to retrieve another set of paperwork, presumably for the new study, and placed it in my folder. After filling out the top few lines on the form, she closed the folder and handed it to Ashley.

"My turn," Beth said to Ashley. Apparently it was time for the girls to switch jobs. It looked like Beth was going to perform the hands-on part of this next study.

"OK, Jim," Beth said, "as Ashley already mentioned, we haven’t personally performed this study on anyone - you’ll be our first subject. So I hope you’ll bear with us as we work our way through the steps. From what we’ve read in the study instructions, the main goal of this study is to test various types of physical stimuli on sexual arousal and performance - in your case, male sexual arousal. Today we’ll be doing just the preliminary screening tests to see if you qualify for the study. If you do, then they’ll notify you as to when and where they need you to appear for the remainder of the study. Understand?"

"Sure, let’s just get on with it."

"Alright, then to get started, we need you to lay back on the exam table."

As I laid back on the table, Beth pulled out the metal shelf at the foot of the table to support my feet. She then proceeded to pull on a fresh pair of exam gloves.
"First of all, for the record, how would you describe your current state of arousal? Are you completely flaccid, fully erect, or something in between?"

I lifted my head up slightly from the table to look down at my erection. I wasn’t fully hard, but I wasn’t completely flaccid either.

"I’m somewhere in between."

"Yes, just looking at you, that’s what I would have said," replied Beth. "On a one to ten scale, with ten being fully erect, what number would you give yourself right now?"

"Probably a five." I looked over at Ashley and saw that she was dutifully recording all of my responses in my study folder.

"OK, now, I need to take some baseline measurements before we go any further."

As she was speaking, she approached me with the same cloth tape measure that they used earlier on my body. Without any hesitation, Beth took ahold of my semi-erect penis with her left hand and wrapped the cloth tape around the very base of my member to record my circumference. She then slid the tape up over the corona of my glans and recorded the measurement there. Finally, she measured the length of my penis from the base to the very tip. Ashley recorded each measurement as it was read.

"Alright, then," continued Beth, "I need to get you into position for the rest of the study. The instructions say he needs to be in the lithotomy position, right Ashley?"

"Yes, that’s right," replied Ashley.

"Lithotomy? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, Jim," replied Beth, "it means it’s your lucky day." As she answered, she pulled out two metal support bars from the end of the exam table. "You get to experience the position that we girls have to endure whenever we see the gynecologist."

"What?" I cried out. "You’re not putting me in stirrups - no way."

"Well, you’re actually correct, Jim," replied Beth. "These are leg supports, not stirrups. There is a difference." She continued to setup the supports by raising and locking them into place on either side of the exam table. As she did so, the padded leg support on the top of each metal arm came into view.

"You see, your legs go into these and are supported just above your knees," she said as she patted the cushioned area where my legs would soon be. "And then your feet dangle free."

"But, why do you need to put me in those?"

She didn’t answer me. Instead, she lifted my left leg and placed it into the elevated brace on the left side of the table. At the same time, Ashley put down my folder of paperwork and did the same thing with my right leg, carefully resting it on the right brace. Once both of my legs were in the supports, Ashley pushed in the metal shelf at the end of the table.

"Now, scoot toward us, Jim," Beth commanded, "your butt needs to be down here at the edge of the table."

I reluctantly obeyed Beth’s command by pulling myself toward the edge of the table with my hands. As I did so, my legs slid further across the supports until each one was just above my knee. Now that my legs were supported above my knees, my knees naturally bent and my legs and feet dangled free - just as Beth said they would.

"Good, almost there," said Beth. "Ashley and I will do the final adjustments."

As I laid their helpless, Ashley and Beth unlocked the part of the supports that controlled their angle. This allowed them to simultaneously swing my legs out further apart and also raise them higher. This caused my knees to be pushed up closer to my chest and my butt to be partially lifted off of the exam table. With my legs spread widely apart, I was now more exposed than I had been the entire morning.

"There you go," said Beth as she stood back and admired her work, "I think that should work. What do you think Ashley?"

"I think that should work great," replied Ashley. "I can see why they said to use this position since it gives us full access to all of his, um, boy parts." Ashley chuckled as she spoke. "I never thought I’d see a guy in this position. It sure is eye opening. Don’t forget the last part of the positioning instructions, Beth."

"Oh, that’s right, I almost forgot. Can you get his right side for me?" Beth moved to my left side, took ahold of my wrist and fastened it to the side of the table using a Velcro strap. At the same time, Ashley did the same thing with my right wrist. Once she finished with my wrist, Ashley moved between my parted legs and fastened a Velcro strap around each leg, securing it to the leg support.

"Hey, what the…" I protested.

"I’m sorry, Jim," said Ashley, "but the instructions make it clear that we’re supposed to always restrain the subjects for this study. They want to make sure that no matter what happens, you don’t take matters into your own hands, so to speak." Once again Ashley chuckled after she spoke.

"She means you’re not allowed to jerk yourself off during this study," added Beth. "The study calls for a particular list of stimuli in sequence and they don’t want the results skewed by you masturbating. I’m guessing that since they want you restrained, you’ll have a pretty strong urge to get yourself off by the time we’re done."

"Great, you’re going to get me all hot and I can’t even do anything about it!"

"Well, at least not right away," replied Ashley with a slight laugh. "The goal of this study is to measure your state of arousal as the different tests are conducted on you. It’s not for you to ejaculate. So as Beth works through the various tests, you need to hold back. If you feel that you’re about to ejaculate, let us know and we’ll stop immediately. Is that understood?"

"Sure, I guess so." It’s not like I had a choice in the matter.

Now that I was securely in position, the girls retrieved the equipment and supplies that they would need. Ashley rolled over a small cart that had a laptop and some other equipment on it and positioned it just outside my dangling right leg. At the same time, Beth retrieved a tray and placed it on a shelf just below the laptop. I couldn’t see anything on the tray since it had a cloth drape over it. She removed the covering over the tray, but with my legs in the way, I couldn’t see what was on it.

Beth now picked up an object from the tray and approached me with it, standing right between my parted legs. It looked like a mass of wires, with rounded clamps at the end of several of the wires.

"What’s all of that?" I asked.

"It’s a type of sensor called a Penile Plethysmograph, or just PPG. Once I attach it to you and connect it to this laptop, it will continuously measure even the slightest change in the size of your penis. Basically, when the blood flow to your penis changes due to your state of arousal, we’ll know about."

"Sounds wonderful," I said, "does it hurt?"

"No, it shouldn’t, otherwise we would never be able to get an accurate reading," Beth answered. As we were talking, she began to attach the device to my penis. She position one of the metal clamps around the base of my penis and another near the head. A third sensor was placed around the middle part of my penis. This last one wasn’t a metal clamp like the others, it looked more like a simple wire loop that went all the way around and was then pulled tight against my member. At the same time, Ashley was attaching the other end of the wires to a small metal device that was sitting next to the laptop. She then plugged that device into the USB port of the laptop.

"Alright, Ashley," said Beth, "my end is all connected. Crank up the monitoring software and let’s see what we get." Beth now hovered over Ashley’s shoulder as both girls briefly watched the laptop screen to verify that everything was operating correctly.

"Just remain still for a moment, Jim," ordered Ashley, "we need to get our baseline measurements."

I laid there motionless while this strange electronic device measured the thickness of my dick! After a few more seconds, Beth retrieved something from the shelf under the laptop and approached me with it.

"OK, Jim," Beth said, "I need to attach this now, and from what Mandy tells me, you know exactly how it works." She held up a leather cock strap and then immediately began to attach it to me.

"But, I don’t know…" I tried to stammer in reply. I lied. I knew exactly what it was and how it was used since Mandy bought me one about a year ago as a gift. She said she liked the way it pulled my balls up nice and tight and how it made me feel even thicker to her when we made love.

"Oh, come on, Jim, didn’t you know that Mandy and I share lots of secrets? She told me that she bought a cock strap for you, a leather one just like this. She even told me how much she enjoys it when you put it on for her. I guess my little sister has a slightly kinky side to her."

As she was speaking, she positioned the strap behind my testicles and then pulled it up tightly around the base of my penis. She now fastened the strap securely in place using the snaps that were provided. I could feel the additional tightness of the skin near the base of my penis, as well as the skin of my scrotum. With the strap in place, my testicles were pulled forward and lifted away from my body, with the normally loose skin of my scrotum pulled tightly against them.

"There you go, Jim," said Beth, "you’re all nice and tight now. The study instructions say that this slows down the exit of blood from your penis, and it also helps prevent some guys from ejaculating too quickly."

I didn’t respond to her at all. But I did look up and see that both Beth and Ashley were staring down at their latest handiwork and smiling.

"Ashley, let’s give him about 30 seconds to stabilize and then go ahead and record the results," said Beth. I saw Ashley node in agreement. The two young women hovered over the laptop screen once again, watching as the changes in my penis size were being recorded.

{*Part Sixteen: Stimuli*}

"Let me see what’s next on the list," said Beth as she consulted the study instructions. "Oh, my, you should really like these next few tests, Jim!"

"Why, what are you going to do now?"

"Next up is 30 seconds of light testicular massage."

"You mean, you’re going to rub my balls?"

"Yes, Jim, that’s what the instructions call for."

Without any hesitation, she placed the fingers from both of her hands on my testicles. I felt some of her fingers underneath, cupping and holding them, while the fingers of her other hand rested on top. Once her gloved fingers were in place around my balls, she began to massage them, slowly at first, then with ever increasing speed. Since the skin was already pulled tight by the strap, they seemed especially sensitive to even the slightest touch from her fingers. I looked up to see that the laptop screen had a timer running that was counting down the seconds, 23, 22, 21. Her fingers felt wonderful as they caressed my balls, and I felt myself becoming more aroused with each passing second.

"Time," called out Ashley. Beth immediately stopped rubbing me and removed her hands. Part of me wanted her to continue, since it felt so good. But deep down, I was glad that she stopped, since I knew that her continued attention to my balls would only cause me to ejaculate, and I didn’t want to do that. I also didn’t know what else the girls had in store for me. I didn’t want to get too excited right away.

I looked over to see that Ashley and Beth were once again looking at the readings on the laptop screen. While Ashley continued to record my current measurements, Beth retrieved a tube of lubricant from the shelf under the laptop and proceeded to squeeze a generous supply onto the index and middle fingers of her gloved hand. As soon as I saw that, I had a pretty good idea where those fingers were going.

"I know you’ll like this, Jim. It’s time for a little light prostate massage," Beth said. "This will feel just like the prostate exam that Ashley did earlier, but I’ll be doing it continuously for 30 seconds."

Without any other warning, I felt the coldness of Beth’s lubricated finger on the entrance to my rectum. Just as Ashley did earlier, she applied firm pressure until my anus accepted its new invader. Now her first finger slipped into me, followed immediately by the second finger. Her fingers found their way to my prostate and she began to press on it. My body involuntarily jerked as she first made contact. She then began a cycle of pushing on my prostate for a second or so, and then releasing for an equal amount of time. She repeated this cycle of pressing and releasing over and over again. As she continued to rhythmically stimulate my prostate, I felt the urge to ejaculate begin to build up. I looked at the timer on the laptop - I still had 23 seconds to go! I didn’t know if I would be able to hold out that long.

"You look like you’re really enjoying this, Jim," Beth said to me in a somewhat hushed and calming voice. "I know how much you like to have someone’s fingers up your ass like this. I know that Mandy sometimes does this to you, she’s told me about it."

I didn’t know why Beth was bringing this up right now, but I didn’t answer her. I was just trying to concentrate on getting through this part of the test. I looked at the laptop again, still 15 seconds to go.

"And Jim," she continued, "do you remember that time last summer when you and Mandy were fooling around on the living room sofa? When you didn’t think anyone else was at home? Well, I was home! You didn’t see or hear me as I came downstairs. I quietly watched as she had you get on your hands and knees on the sofa, and then she stuck her fingers in you, just like I’m doing right now."

As the seconds finally ticked down, Beth removed her fingers from my ass and discarded her exam glove.

"Even though you were with my little sister," Beth continued, "I still thought it was hot as hell to watch."

"Beth, we had no idea you were there," I said, breathlessly trying to regain my composure. "You should have said something."

"What, and ruin the show? You don’t have to apologize to me. Like I said, I enjoyed watching you."

"I’ve got his measurements all recorded. Are you ready for the next test?" asked Ashley. She was talking to Beth, but I noticed that she was looking down between my parted legs as she spoke.

"Sure, let me take another quick look at the list to see what’s next." Beth picked up my folder of paperwork and scanned the study instructions one more time before pulling on a fresh exam glove. She then retrieved the next item to be used on me from the shelf below the laptop. As she held it up for me to see, my general feeling of embarrassment quickly turned to fear and dread.

"I’m sure you can figure out where this goes, Jim," she said to me with a smile. She held up a dildo that was made of a hard black rubberized material. It looked like it was about 8 inches long and maybe 1 ½ to 2 inches in diameter. It wasn’t anatomical looking, meaning it didn’t look like a real human penis. It appeared to be a fairly plain cylinder.

"No, I don’t think so, I don’t want that thing in me," I protested. I tried to move my hands but they were still securely fastened to the exam table. Likewise, my legs were secure in the leg supports. I was helpless and had no choice but to endure everything that the girls were about to inflict on me.

"Don’t worry, Jim, it will be fine," Beth said to me. I looked up to see that Ashley was now covering her mouth with her hand to hide the fact that she had been laughing. Beth now took out a condom and unrolled it over the dildo.

"This will make the cleanup a little easier," she said. She now retrieved the tube of lubricant and applied a generous portion over the entire length of the sex toy, spreading it with her fingers until the entire surface was covered. "We’re going to do two different tests with this, Jim. First, I’m going to insert it all the way, and then we’ll record your size for 30 seconds without any movement at all. Then after that, I’ll manipulate the toy in and out to further stimulate you for another 45 seconds. Understand?"

By the time I silently nodded, Beth had already begun pressing the lubricated dildo against my anal sphincter. As soon as I opened up to her, she began to apply firm and constant pressure to insert the toy into me. As it slowly slid into me, I first felt myself being stretched to accommodate the girth of the toy. Then as she slid it in deeper, I felt it completely filling my rectum. Once she finally had it all the way in, she signaled to Ashley to start the count down. As I watched the timer on the laptop count down the seconds, I felt the fullness of the toy inside of me. I looked down between my parted legs to see that my cock was now fully engorged with blood and appeared to be rock hard. The strap that was still in place behind my balls was slowing the release of blood, causing me to be pumped up more than ever. I couldn’t see them, but I could feel that my balls were still pulled forward and away from my body due to the tightness of the strap.

"Time," I heard Ashley say.

"Alright, now for a little movement," said Beth. Ashley reset the timer to 45 seconds as Beth slowly withdraw the dildo from my rectum. She withdrew it until it was almost all the way out, and then reversed direction and inserted it all the way back into me. She then began to repeat the same movement, withdrawing it and then inserting it again. Each time she repeated the cycle, she quickened the pace, going faster and using more force. After just a few seconds, she was pumping the dildo in and out of me in an almost continuous motion. Each time she thrust the toy into me, my body involuntarily jerked and my breathing quickened and became shallower. For some reason, Beth now decided that this was a good time to continue the conversation that she started earlier.

"And Jim, that night with you and Mandy on the sofa - I watched the entire thing, every bit of it. After she got you warmed up, you returned the favor by using your tongue on her. And when both of you were hot enough, I watched her straddle that cock of yours and then you guys went at it like rabbits. It was amazing to watch. At that moment I wished it was me on that sofa instead of Mandy. I got so hot watching you that I had to go back upstairs and take care of my own urges!" Beth looked straight into my eyes with a wide grin as she was talking.

"I didn’t know, Beth," was all I managed to say.

"I never dreamed that I’d be here right now, doing this to you," Beth said with a smile.

"Time," we heard Ashley say.

Beth immediately withdrew the dildo from me and peeled off the condom.

{*Part Seventeen: RPE*}

Without any hesitation, Beth retrieved the next item from the shelf and held it up for me to see. It looked like another dildo, but it was made of a hard, white plastic, and it had a shiny metal tip that covered the top inch or two. I guessed it was overall about 8 to 10 inches long and about 1 inch in diameter. The most unique feature was that there were wires coming out of the bottom of it.

"This is called an RPE device, Jim," Beth explained to me. "RPE stands for Rectal Probe Electrostimulation, which means it emits a harmless electric pulse. They use a similar kind of device on farm animals to obtain a forced ejaculation."

Just great, I thought to myself, now she’s going to shove that thing up my ass and electrocute me until I cum.

"As you might have already guessed," Beth continued, "this is going up your rectum and then we’ll run several tests using different electro-pulse patterns." As she was talking, she began to lubricate the entire length of the device. I looked over at Ashley to see that she had a wide grin on her face as Beth described the device and what she was about to do to me.

"That doesn’t sound good at all. I don’t suppose I could talk you girls into just skipping this part," I pleaded.
"No, Jim, you’ve gone this far, you need to finish all of the remaining tests," said Ashley.

Once Beth finished making the device nice and slippery, she retrieved a second tube of material and applied the substance just to the metal tip. It looked similar to the lubricant, but it had a slightly thicker consistency.

"What’s that stuff?" I asked.

"This helps the metal electrode make good contact with you," answered Beth as she smiled at me.

Beth approached me again and began to insert the device into my awaiting rectum. It slid in rather easily compared to the dildo. I guess it really helped that Beth loosened me up with the previous test. Once it was inserted all the way, Ashley plugged the wires into another small box that she had placed next to the laptop.

"I think we’re all set," Ashley declared.

"Alright, we’ll start you on a very low level and a slow pulse," said Beth as she motioned to Ashley to turn on the device. "You should feel a small pulse that repeats every few seconds."

"Yeah, I feel it." I saw that Ashley had begun the 30 second timer. She was right, the pulses were very faint, almost unnoticeable. Each pulse lasted less than a second, and repeated about once every three seconds. She said she would run several tests using this device, so I assumed this first one was just to make sure I didn’t experience any problems with it. I didn’t find this test arousing at all. In fact, it was actually pretty boring compared to what I’d already been through.

"That’s time," announced Ashley. The pulses immediately stopped.

"OK, Jim," said Beth, "we’re going to do that again, but this time the pulses will increase. And this test will run for 60 seconds instead of 30."

As soon as Beth finished speaking, Ashley fiddled with some of the settings on the metal box and then flipped the switch that turned it on. I immediately felt the first very faint pulse. Then about two seconds later, the next pulse. But the second pulse was stronger and also lasted longer. And the third was even stronger and longer. Each pulse followed this pattern of getting progressively stronger and slightly longer in duration. This went on for about 5 pulses, then it started over at the lowest setting and started to build up again. After a couple of cycles, I really started to feel each pulse, especially the stronger ones. I felt myself getting harder, if that was even possible, and also beginning to feel as if I had to ejaculate. If was a very similar feeling to the prostate exam and massage that I had earlier. I looked at the count down on the laptop and saw that I still had 25 seconds to go. I then looked at Beth and Ashley and saw that both of them were smiling and intently watching the show that was taking place between my legs.

"Time," announced Ashley as the pulses stopped.

"Alright, Jim, you’re doing fine," said Beth. "Do you need a minute to rest before the next test?"

"No, I’m OK, let’s just get through this."

"Alright, the next test is similar to the last one, but the pulses will go faster and build up a little stronger. And this time we’re going for 90 seconds. Here we go." Beth once again motioned to Ashley to begin the test.

In a few seconds, I felt the first pulse again. It was very weak as before. But then the next pulse came almost immediately after the first one, with little or no break between them. And as in the last test, it was stronger than the first. The pattern continued as it did before, with each pulse getting stronger than the one before it, and lasting just a bit longer. After the 5th pulse, I was ready for the pattern to start again. But it didn’t. The 6th pulse was stronger, and so was the one after that. I lost count, but the pattern seemed to go up to about 12 pulses before it finally started over at the lowest setting again. And since each one was stronger than the one before it, the final few pulses were very strong, much stronger than I had felt before.

I looked at the count down on the laptop - still 65 seconds to go. I didn’t know if I would be able to last the entire 90 seconds. My palms were beginning to sweat, and I could feel sweat starting to build up on my chest and under my arms. My breathing was shallow, and each time one of the strongest pulses fired, I made a loud sound as if I was gasping for air. The strongest pulses even caused my entire body to tense up and involuntarily jerk. And each time the pattern repeated and built up in intensity, I felt the urge to ejaculate also increase. My cock felt like it was rock hard, and I was aching to get off right now. If my hands were free, I’d be stroking myself until I came, which probably wouldn’t take very long.

The count down now said 20 seconds to go, I was almost done. I really wanted to ejaculate, but I wasn’t quite there - at least not without some manual stimulation. And I was also trying to hold back as the girls instructed. I didn’t want to take the risk that we’d have to do the test over again. I think the cock strap must have been helping me to last longer, otherwise I probably would have shot my load by now. Just a few seconds more, 5, 4, 3, 2…

"Time," Ashley announced.

To my relief, the pulses immediately stopped. I laid there trying to catch my breath and to allow my body to recover. Beth and Ashley were both huddled together reviewing the study instructions to see what was next.

"Are you OK, Jim?" Beth asked.

"Sure, I’m alright."

"Well, the good news is that we only have one more test." I watched as Beth began to remove the three sensors that were attached to my penis.

"My, you really got hard, on that last test, didn’t you?" Beth said as she continued to carefully disconnect and remove the sensors.

"What about this thing up my ass? Are you going to take that out now?" I thought it was a really good question.

"No, Jim, not yet," replied Beth. "We still need that for this last test. And we’ll leave the cock strap in place too, I’m just removing the sensors since we don’t need them."

I wondered what kind of test they would do that didn’t require the sensors. I thought the sensors were important since that’s how they measured my level of arousal.

"For this last test," Beth continued, "we’re no longer measuring your size. It’s a timing test. We’ll use the RPE device as we did before, and we’ll time how long it takes you to ejaculate. I’m going to put this on you to make sure you don’t make too much of a mess." Beth held up an unopened condom package and began to open it.

"But, you want me to actually cum this time?" I asked.

"That’s right. We’ll let the device run until you do." Beth began to unroll the condom onto my erect penis as she was speaking. "If you don’t ejaculate during the first two minutes, the pulse intensity will increase. And then after two more minutes, it will go up again, and so on. The test will run for a maximum of 10 minutes!"

"Well, don’t get your hopes up Beth," I said, "the way I feel right now I’ll probably last only about 30 seconds."

"I wouldn’t be too sure," she replied. "The strap you’re wearing will probably slow you down more than you think. And I think for most guys it’s more difficult to achieve an orgasm without some manual stimulation. But I’m pretty sure you won’t last 10 minutes. Are you ready to begin?"

I silently nodded my reply. In just a few seconds, I felt the pulses begin, very weak at first but then building up to a very strong level. It seemed that they were running the same pattern of about 12 pulses that they used for the previous test. I looked at the timer on the laptop and saw that this time it was counting up - 15, 16, 17. I wondered just how long it would take me to cum. And what was the goal of this test, to see how quickly I’d cum, or to see how long I could last? I didn’t know which results were good and which were bad.

Just as before, the constant barrage of pulses began to make me feel like I could cum at any minute. But then the pulses would start their pattern over again at the lowest setting, and I would temporarily lose the urge, only to have it build up again a few seconds later. It was as if the pattern was deliberately designed to keep me just on the edge. So far, the pulses weren’t enough to push me over the edge, but just kept me tantalizingly close to it. I looked at the timer again and saw that I was almost at the two minute mark.

"Two minutes," I heard Ashley say.

The pulses now got stronger, all of them, from the lowest to the highest. It was as if the entire range of 12 pulses had now been shifted up a few notches. Now I was really feeling the strongest ones, with each one causing my body to jerk with movement. My breathing was shallow and I was gasping for air when the very strongest pulses fired. My palms and chest were sweaty, and I also felt a pool of sweat on my back. Now with each cycle, I was getting closer and closer to actually going over the edge. And since the lowest pulses were much higher than before, I didn’t have as much time to recover. I looked at the timer again - 210 seconds. I did some quick math in my head and realized that in just another 30 seconds I would be at the four minute mark - and the pulses would get even stronger. I so wished that I would cum and end all of this, but I just wasn’t there. I was aching to reach down and grab my cock. I so wanted to provide the stimulation that I needed to finish this. In a word, I was in agony.

"Four minutes," Ashley said.

Now the pulses were even stronger. The very lowest one was almost the intensity of the strongest one when I first started this test. There was virtually no rest now between pulses, since even the weakest one was strong enough to cause my body to move. The feeling to ejaculate was getting stronger and stronger. I was no longer coming down from the edge - I just stayed there, almost ready to go over it at any second. At that moment, I looked up at Beth, standing there between my parted legs. She wasn’t looking down at my cock as I would have expected - she was looking up at me, directly at my face. And she was smiling. And as this cycle of pulses started again, I knew that this would be it. The pulses built up in intensity, my back arched, my fists clenched, the muscles in my legs and buttocks tightened. I finally shot my load of cum into the condom. Then another, and another, and another. Once I finally started to cum, each pulse sent another wave shooting into the condom. The pulses continued for a few more seconds, until the girls noticed that I had finished and had nothing more to give. And then the pulses stopped and the test was complete.

"All done, Jim," said Beth, "you did well."

I felt the fingers of her gloved hands peel off the condom from my still-erect cock. As I watched, she emptied the contents into what looked like a lab beaker.

"In case you’re wondering, we’re supposed to measure the amount of your ejaculate."

Beth now turned her attention back to me and unfastened the cock strap that had been in place throughout all of the tests. I immediately felt the skin loosen as it was released from its tight bondage. My balls were no longer being held out and away from my body by the strap. I now felt them dangling free again. Next she disconnected the wires that connected the probe in my ass to the small metal box. Once they were disconnected, she slowly withdrew the probe from my ass.

"There you go, you don’t have to worry about that thing anymore."

Beth and Ashley now unfastened the restraints holding my legs in place at the top of the leg supports. Next they unfastened my wrists from the exam table. They gently lifted my legs out of the supports and carefully lowered them while helping me to sit up. I was now finally free.

{*Part Eighteen: Final*}

I looked down at myself to see that my erection still hadn’t gone down. And even though I just had a massive ejaculation, I didn’t feel satisfied. I wanted to rub one out right now - or better yet, have one of them do it for me.

"I guess the little guy still hasn’t had enough," I said with a laugh. I looked up at Beth and Ashley and smiled at them. There was now an awkward pause in which Beth and Ashley looked at each other and smiled.

"Well, I can’t let you leave in that condition," said Beth. "Lay back, Jim. But you can never tell anyone about this, understand?"

I started to lay back on the table as Beth retrieved the tube of lubricant.

"No, let me take care of him, Beth," Ashley said. "I really want to do this."

Without a word, Beth handed Ashley the tube of lubricant.

"I won’t be needing that," Ashley said with a wide grin on her face. She moved to the right side of the exam table. "Just relax, Jim, you deserve this after all we put you through."

As she spoke, she took ahold of my erect cock with both of her hands and started to gently caress it, moving her hands slowly up and down the entire length of my shaft. Her right hand now moved down to my balls and began to hold, caress and gently fondle them. Next she bent down over me, moistened her lips and began to gently kiss the head of my cock. I now felt her tongue moving up and down my shaft, slowly licking the entire length of my member. Her hand now tightly gripped the base of my cock as she opened her mouth wide to accept my manhood. She started by taking in just my head, tightening her lips around it as I entered her. Then she slowly accepted more of me, taking my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. I looked to my left to see that Beth was just a few feet away and was intently watching as Ashley gave me head. Ashley now began to move more quickly, riding up and down on my cock with her mouth. She wasn’t taking in all of me, but it was enough to know that she had done this a time or two before and was good at it. She tightened her grip on my balls, and I felt her lips tighten even more around me as she went up and down. It was more than I could take. My back arched, my muscles tightened and I came again. But since I had just been milked dry, this time it was a completely dry orgasm. But it was, nonetheless, very fulfilling. It was what my body had been craving during all of the tests - human contact. Sensing that I was finished, Ashley now withdrew.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Jim," she said as she licked her lips, "because I sure did." As she spoke, she retrieved a wet wipe and used it to slowly clean the entire length of my cock. "Lift up your knees," she ordered. As I lifted them up, she used another wipe to clean the excess lubricant from my ass. "You got a lot of lubricant up there, so you might feel some dripping for a while."

"Thank you Ashley," I said to her with a smile. As I did, she bent down and kissed me right on my lips. "Maybe we can see each other again sometime," she whispered to me. "Mandy doesn’t have to know and neither does Beth."

"That’s it for the study, Jim," said Beth. She walked over and retrieved my jockstrap that had been hanging next to the door. "You can go ahead and put this back on and then I’ll escort you to the exit."

I stood up and quickly pulled the jockstrap back on. My cock still hadn’t gone back to a fully flaccid state, but at least it wasn’t rock hard anymore.

"Ready?" Beth asked. I nodded yes. Beth unlocked the door and opened it. As I followed her out the door and back into the gym, I turned to see Ashley silently waving goodbye to me. I waved back and smiled, thinking of what other things Ashley and I might do in the near future.

Beth and I silently walked back to the table at the entrance to the locker room. The two girls that checked me in earlier were still there. There was a line of three guys standing in front of the table, waiting to be checked in by them to begin their physicals. They all seemed very young and were probably freshmen like me. They were all wearing just a jockstrap and all had a deer-in-the-headlights look on their faces, as if they weren’t expecting to be stripped and humiliated like this. I hoped for their sake that they only had to endure the actual physical exam and not the extra studies.

"All set?" one of the girls asked. She reached out for my hand and scanned the barcode on my wrist band one last time. "My, you look absolutely worn out, like you worked up quite a sweat. I didn’t think these exams were so strenuous."

"Jim was in both of the optional studies," Beth commented.

"Oh really? Both of them? I guess that explains it then," the girl said with a wide grin on her face.

"I’ll see you soon, Jim, take care," Beth said with a smile.

I silently waved goodbye to her as I turned and walked toward the locker room entrance. I was no longer concerned that by walking away from her, she would see my bare ass. I no longer cared that the two young girls at the table were probably looking at me. No, I was far beyond that now. Walking around in just a jockstrap seemed almost reasonable now, compared to what I had just been through. Maybe that was the point of it all, for me to feel better in my own skin and to have the confidence not to really care what anyone else thought of my body.

I walked into the locker room and immediately noticed that it was much more crowded than before. I guessed that most of the guys simply slept in and decided to get their physicals later in the day. I made my way back to my locker, passing seven or eight young guys in various stages of undress. As I passed them, they all stopped what they were doing and looked up at me. It was almost as if they were in shock to see someone that had followed the very same instructions that they still held in their hands. To them, I was a survivor - someone that went through this ordeal and lived to tell about it. By the look on their faces, most of them were still in shock to learn that in just a few moments they too would have to strip down just like I was, and pull on just a lowly jockstrap to cover their manhood.

I removed the key that was still dangling from my neck and prepared to open my locker. As I did, I noticed a young guy sitting on the bench next to me. He was roughly in the same spot where I met Mike earlier. He was just sitting on the bench and looked like he was reading and re-reading the instructions.

"I guess you really do have to do this, right?" he said to me. "I mean, it looks like you did. You have to strip off completely and then put on this jockstrap?"

"Yup, that’s right," I answered as I peeled off my jockstrap and stood nude in front of him.

"But, what is it like in there, I mean in the gym? Are the exams done in private? There aren’t any women in there, right?" he asked. As we were talking, he started to undress. He had removed his shoes and socks and was now in the process of pulling off his jeans.

"Um, just do what the instructions say to do. You really don’t have a choice," I replied. "You’ll catch on to how they do things pretty quickly. I think the whole point is for you to lose any hang ups that you might have about your body and to feel like you’re part of a larger team. My advice is to just relax and let it happen."

The young man looked puzzled about what I said. But then I realized that he might have bigger issues to deal with than just the exam. I looked at his manila folder and noticed two labels on the cover: One green and one purple.

"Hey, I noticed that you’ve got some labels on your folder. Did they tell you what those are for?" I asked. As I was speaking to him, I started to get dressed, first by pulling on my white cotton boxers, then by pulling on my jeans. I now sat down on the bench and started to pull on my socks and shoes. I looked over at him and saw that he had now removed his shirt and was standing next to me in just his white briefs.

"Ah, yeah, they said something about some studies, and that I was randomly chosen for them. They said the green one means I’m in some kind of growth and development study and the purple one, that label just says HSDP on it, so I’m not sure what that one is, but I know it’s some other study. They told me it was no big deal!"
"Oh, OK," I replied. I didn’t have the heart to tell him what was really involved in the studies. And I especially didn’t want to tell him what HSDP stood for. I figured he’d find out soon enough what that was all about. I stood up and pulled on my T-shirt. I looked over at him and saw that he had now pulled off his briefs and was standing nude in front of me. For a brief moment, I looked at his body. He was young, like me - it probably hadn’t been long since his 18th birthday. His body was muscular and fit, but he still looked boyish, without a lot of body hair. His pubic hair seemed like it had recently been neatly trimmed, with most of the hair around his balls and cock being trimmed completely off. Without a lot of hair, it was easy to see his low-hanging balls, and the above-average length of his circumcised penis. As I looked at him, I imagined him standing spread-eagle before Beth and Ashley as they took photos of him and measured him. I imagined one of them holding his flaccid penis and carefully measuring it before moving on to his testicles. And then there was HSDP! This poor boy had no idea what he was about to endure. I imagined Beth and Ashley restraining him on the table and spreading his legs apart. And then one of them would probe his tight ass with their fingers before using the dildo on him, and ultimately the electric probe. I wondered which one of them would have the honor of getting this boy all worked up. Would it be Beth or Ashley? As he reached down to step into his jockstrap, I wondered just how big he would get. Would he be bigger than me? Would he last longer than me? And would Ashley or Beth help him get off when they finished with the study? Or was that something special that was reserved just for me?

"Well, good luck," I said to him as I started to walk away. Carrying my lock and key and my trusty jockstrap, I made my way through the sea of bodies to the exit. The male attendant was still there, but he was busy directing a line of guys as they were entering the locker room.

"Just deposit your lock and key and your used jockstrap over there," he said, pointing to a table on the other side of the exit.

I inserted my key into the lock and put it into the box with the other locks. I saw the large laundry bag that was filled with used jockstraps. I held my jockstrap up, preparing to throw it in with the others. The waistband felt wet with sweat. My fingers moved over the pouch and it was also wet, with either sweat or other bodily fluids, I couldn’t be quite sure. Just at that moment, I decided to keep it as a memento of my morning. I thought it might come in handy in the near future. I looked around to see that no one was looking at me, then I wadded it up and stuffed the jockstrap into the front pocket of my jeans. Then, with a smile on my face, I exited the locker room and walked back to my dorm.