• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

cockyblu

Reaction score
The last two films that i've watched are:

first: fallen — not really good. no sense watching it if you haven't read the book counterpart. you won't understand a thing.

second: geostorm — bearable at best.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
AMERICAN ASSASSIN a real nice action film for a gray, rainy November-evening. Action, action, action. Not more - not less! Here you can learn how to save the world - again! -:)

jhtw

Reaction score
justice league...a lot better than i thought!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR wow man - a must see. As they are writing: "captivating" - "haunted" - "ingenious"!!! And every of these terms cannot reflect the story of this film. Don't pass by if you will see this film. It is a MUST- no it is more than that! --- One of the very best movies I've seen in a very long time!
WATCH IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR wow man - a must see. As they are writing: "captivating" - "haunted" - "ingenious"!!! And every of these terms cannot reflect the story of this film. Don't pass by if you will see this film. It is a MUST- no it is more than that! --- One of the very best movies I've seen in a very long time!
WATCH IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN

downloading right now ;)

jtsdz.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Murder on the Orient Express (2017)

What starts out as a lavish train ride through Europe quickly unfolds into one of the most stylish, suspenseful and thrilling mysteries ever told. From the novel by best-selling author Agatha Christie, "Murder on the Orient Express" tells the tale of thirteen strangers stranded on a train, where everyone's a suspect...

I really wanted to like this movie. I love Agatha Christie mystery books, but this is just a dull movie. It started out OK but started nodding off halfway through. Not a great movie for an all star cast though...

''The best part'' of the film is the cinematography. I know it takes a lot of money and time to produce things that look realistic, but a lot of it looks fake and I hate that.

The Orient Express derails in the alps between Vinkovci (Croatia) and Brod (Slovenia).

atrgr.jpg

In reality this area is flat farmland with nary an alp in sight. :D

1573524691.jpg

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score

He's a Dragon.
I think it's pretty decent. Star-crossed lover and all that jazz. A bit Stockholm syndrome and I'm a fan of that thing. I don't want instant love and that shit. The twist kinda good. Visually GOOD with all that naked or shirtless service.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

On the trailer there are quotes from critics - "A tense, morally complex and extremely prescient thriller" - "rivetingly suspenseful". I would say they got it about right, this is a very intense movie and you will be at times very much on the edge of your seat. And if that wasn't enough it stars Helen Mirren and the late, great Alan Rickman in (I think) his last role :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I would be very interested in your review!!! :thumbs up:

The Good Neighbor is a rumination on how hastily judging others without knowing them can mean more than innocent, harmless pranks.

Clever and funny, technically excellent caper film, with an amazingly moving emotional payoff at the end. ;)

billybob12

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Baby Driver... was pretty good. I liked the soundtrack too!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

What starts out as a lavish train ride through Europe quickly unfolds into one of the most stylish, suspenseful and thrilling mysteries ever told. From the novel by best-selling author Agatha Christie, "Murder on the Orient Express" tells the tale of thirteen strangers stranded on a train, where everyone's a suspect...

I really wanted to like this movie. I love Agatha Christie mystery books, but this is just a dull movie. It started out OK but started nodding off halfway through. Not a great movie for an all star cast though...

''The best part'' of the film is the cinematography. I know it takes a lot of money and time to produce things that look realistic, but a lot of it looks fake and I hate that.

The Orient Express derails in the alps between Vinkovci (Croatia) and Brod (Slovenia).

atrgr.jpg

In reality this area is flat farmland with nary an alp in sight. :D

1573524691.jpg

Thanks for the review!!!

It seems your opinion comes pretty close to Swedish film critic Göran Ewerdahl whose review I heard a couple of days ago... It seems not even Kenneth Branagh makes only masterpieces & and the basic problem with the film in Ewerdahl's opinion was that Branagh as director gives too much space to Branagh as protagonist-actor, and too little space to all the others...

My conclusion: it's better to watch the 1974 version with Albert Finney as Hercule Poirot...

But my real favourite Hercule is Peter Ustinov...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for the review!!!

It seems your opinion comes pretty close to Swedish film critic Göran Ewerdahl whose review I heard a couple of days ago... It seems not even Kenneth Branagh makes only masterpieces & and the basic problem with the film in Ewerdahl's opinion was that Branagh as director gives too much space to Branagh as protagonist-actor, and too little space to all the others...

My conclusion: it's better to watch the 1974 version with Albert Finney as Hercule Poirot...

But my real favourite Hercule is Peter Ustinov...

Well if you watched the UK TV series.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: