• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

England has new vice-captain

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
So it has been announced that Joe Root is the new vice-captain of the England cricket team...... pity there are no more "revealing" pics of this hottie :( If I was a selector I'd pick him every time:rofl:

As if I didn't have enough reason to watch a lot of cricket this summer anyway.... If only someone would offer him a advertising/sponsorship deal.....something like this ;)

mikey11

Reaction score
for the life of me I could never understand cricket...but the guy is sup hot!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
for the life of me I could never understand cricket...but the guy is sup hot!

Well to use a cricketing term.... he could occupy my crease any time :thumbs up:;)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

A training/fitness technique, or something a little more interesting? Nice view though;)

warrenxx

Reaction score
Hot guy and great to look at. However, cricket is still the most boring game ever and England will never have a decent team. Lets hope some naked pics of him appear, when he gets caught sending selfies to a girl or a few leaked video clips. I'd watch them on an endless loop over cricket any day!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
This 1st one is the closest you will get... now he's vice-captain and scoring lots of runs he might become the next Calvin Klein celeb-model

All the others I've seen are of him in his kit... ;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
The boy is really cute and cute in a way I identify as very, very English. But cricket is still a totally Unbegreiflich sport, just like baseball is the American way of being Unbegreiflich...

The most interesting question in my opinion is weather a cricket bat is better than a baseball bat - in the bedroom, in bed????

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Baseball bats are cylindrical so I'd say it is the better choice for butt-play but the ovoid contour of Cricket bats would be a better fit for pussies or so I gather from the few times my eyes have been raped by horrifying glimpses of shaved nookie I've been assaulted by.

His kit can barely contain the engorged, raging cock hidden from our view:

Joe-Root-Century_3090284.jpg

Please, sir, allow me to sooth that itch with my tongue:

54f5d7e2271ae009f682d418af24f02c.jpg

I thought I'd share the thoughts these pics brought to mind ;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Baseball bats are cylindrical so I'd say it is the better choice for butt-play but the ovoid contour of Cricket bats would be a better fit for pussies or so I gather from the few times my eyes have been raped by horrifying glimpses of shaved nookie I've been assaulted by.

His kit can barely contain the engorged, raging cock hidden from our view:

Joe-Root-Century_3090284.jpg

Please, sir, allow me to sooth that itch with my tongue:

54f5d7e2271ae009f682d418af24f02c.jpg

I thought I'd share the thoughts these pics brought to mind ;)
It seems this could imply that American bats are better for gay beds than English cricket bats, but I think to the contrary:

English boys are devious and mischivous in a particular way: they're all Public School boys and you know what went on in Public Schools, and the ovoid cricket bat is a way to disguise what was going on in the School's dormitory :rofl::rofl::rofl: