• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Black Friday Madness

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
These clips are freaking me out...

All they are doing is buying plastic made-in-China crap that will be dumped aside once the novelty wears off.

Maybe the high is just the thrill of anticipation. You stand in line for hours and then the doors open and you feel the rush. What you actually get is ultimately irrelevant.

Or is it a group dynamic. A herd thing. Like lemmings jumping off a cliff edge still clasping that shiny new plastic junk to their breasts.

What would post-consumerism look like? You are a consumer. If not a consumer, then a ?????

A manufacturer? Perhaps that's a case of two sides of the same coin though.

Please post your shiny new thoughts so that others can consume them. Lick them. And droll all over them.:p

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
^^^ This is embarrassing and sad on so many levels.

carrie400p.gif

Nowadays, you can find very good deals online.

reasek1

Super Vip
Reaction score
^^^ This is embarrassing and sad on so many levels.

carrie400p.gif

Nowadays, you can find very good deals online.

Yes but you have to wait. You don't get that instant thrill, the retail therapy is just absent. Plus you can't chat up the sexy sales clerk as you make your purchase. Pros and cons my dear. And if it gets lost in the post, damaged, or the order is wrong... it can be a bummer.

trencherman

Reaction score
Each country has it own unique kind of public madness in which one can participate without fear of ridicule or physical harm. It's black Friday in the US, Boxing day in Canada and other commonwealth countries and running of the bulls in San Sebastian.

I don't take part in any kind of public insanity since my mind is already full of my own private ones.

str8twinks

Banned
Reaction score
Each country has it own unique kind of public madness in which one can participate without fear of ridicule or physical harm. It's black Friday in the US, Boxing day in Canada and other commonwealth countries and running of the bulls in San Sebastian.

I don't take part in any kind of public insanity since my mind is already full of my own private ones.

Perhaps taking part in public ones, exorcises the private ones?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Two other points - It ain't just one day anymore, these "special deals" can last for a week or more. And if you don't price check carefully you could find that a "special deal" is no deal at all, but another retail rip-off!

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Black Friday sales are a tradition in our house. Macy's Black Friday sale starts 5 pm on Thanksgiving day and for more then a decade we have always gone. We always go and meet up with several other Gay couples and have a blast shopping. Macys has some awesome sales and in the states Macys is associated with Thanksgiving.

anarren

Reaction score
If future historians need to see what went wrong, all they need is this.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
The good deals for stuff on Black Friday have really gone down in recent years. I've never been crazy enough to actually go out on Black Friday to get something. I'll wait until the place calms down and then go it, and if what I wanted isn't there, so be it.

This was probably the first year that there was absolutely nothing that I wanted to get on Black Friday. OK, maybe one of those arcade games of Pac-Man that Wal-Mart was advertising, but at $300 a pop it's not something I can't live without.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I have never camped out overnight like some people do at Walmart or Best buy. I always go to Macys and the longest line was only two hours. 900 thread count sheets for any size at $29.99 a set and this year they had a European white goose down comforter for only $99.00 I think Black Friday sales gives people something to celebrate that don't celebrate the traditional Thanksgiving.