• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

true friends..dont exist

lhardwick69

Reaction score
spent the last couple days assessing my life and the people in it--then things happen and I learn that what few friends I thought I did had were users--and at this time--stab in back --being mostly co-workers as I work a lot of hours as they do to but things happened and instead of the truth being told my so called friends stabbed me in the back---then my boss was like trying to cheer me up--I was like hard to do when your so called friends stab you in the back..so now I kept to myself as I need this job and its hard for guys my age to find new job--but I plan on keeping myself at a distance from anyone--if isnt work related keep fuck away from me..

no I need help my emotions are going everywhere and I don't know what to do

hhindd

Reaction score
I hate to hear of someone suffering alone, so the first thing I would say to you is that you are not alone! I & many of us have been in a shit storm of fucked up bullshit and lived to tell the tale.

You won't believe this but one of the best ways 2 limit your mental suffering is 2 consciously even forcefully concentrate on your self as in a physical body, be in the body not the mind, there's only so much bandwidth the brain can process so if you are fully in the body ie in your hands your feet etc the mind becomes quiet. In fact it can be a real pleasure, this is a-2500 year-old motherfucking teaching that was developed before people were distracted by the modern world.
If you want an industrial strength, military flavoured relaxation procedure I will post it!
Stay cool bro.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I feel for you, hardwick.

I had my "best friends" from high school come back into my life after many years. They took advantage of me over and over. I finally evicted them from my house after five years.
The city gave them another 11 months in my first floor apartment, so it was a long goodbye.
It was brutal. I expect it will be for you as well.

But not everyone is like them. Other people helped me, and I got thru it. Your boss maybe? Is he a good guy? Other people in your life?

This too will pass.
Two things I learned from my time.
- there were signs from the beginning. I ignored the signs and went ahead anyway. So I was also at fault in my clusterfuck.
-being closed off to other people is no solution. Be open to people, but evaluate them with open eyes.
There are good people, and you need them in your life.

Hang in there, buddy.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
It is only my personal opinion - to say "true friends ... don't exist" is as wrong as to say "the world is full of true friends".

You cannot look into everyone's heart or behind his forehead. But on the other hand friends and too true friends are essential for your social development and your behaviour.
Always it will happen that you will be disappointed by so called "friends" (so is life - it has good pages and bad pages!) - but a withdrawal in protest again in a "closet" is wrong, because you will imprison only yourself together with your dark thoughts.

You have got a bad deep hit - it is hurting, it is hurting very much - but now take a deep breath, get up again and go on on your way! Show these assholes that they cannot bring you down!!!! Be proud of yourself and show it the whole world!

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
... but a withdrawal in protest again in a "closet" is wrong...

Very wise words. Be careful not to punish yourself for their asshole behavior. Stay open to what is out there.

"Resentment is drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." - Carrie Fisher

Run toward the love that is ahead.

mmarty

Reaction score
I have always had a hard time making close friends. There are some family members that I like and some family members that I stay away from. And there are a few good friends that I open up to and share my thoughts and problems with.

Of course, there are work friends but that to me is a different category. I don't believe in getting too involved with other people's problems and I do not share my personal problems with my co-workers.

Let me share a lesson I have recently learned. A friend and I had made lunch plans together, and I arrived first. I was really looking forward to spending some time with him. This friend arrived a bit late and told me that he would not be able stay for lunch, and ordered his meal to-go. I was really dissappointed as I was looking forward to our lunch together and I felt myself getting angry and resentful because he had ruined my plans for the day.

It took me a while to calm down and reflect on this situation. After thinking about how I had reacted, I came to realized that I have absolutely no control over what anyone else says or does. Plans change, sometimes things just don't work out the way I thought they would. Shit happens.

My reaction is my reaction, it has nothing to do with anyone else. I need to let go of my expectations of other people. I am only responsible for me. I am responsible for my own happiness.

Last edited:

adam_brody6

Reaction score
true friends exist, but you need to be there for them, too:)