• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2019

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes! This is an April Fool’s. ;)

lynda-woodruff.gif

You got me totally - as every year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"-The same procedure as last year..." :D

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Madonna will perform at Eurovision 2019

It's official: The Queen of Pop is expected to sing two songs during the Grand Final of Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv.

Live Nation Israel announced on Monday (April 8) that Madonna is set to perform at this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, hosted in Tel Aviv, Israel. The company said in a statement released on their Facebook page that the performance would be “both historical and hysterical … we couldn't think of a better opening shot for the summer on the way.”

Madonna's Eurovision 2019 guest performance will reportedly cost 1.35 million US dollars and will be paid by the Israeli-Canadian Jewish billionaire Sylvan Adams. Last year, Adams donated 80 million US dollars to bring the the bicycle race "Giro d'Italia" to Israel.

Madonna is not the first internationally-known American singer to appear on the Eurovision stage. Justin Timberlake performed as guest artist at Eurovision 2016, hosted in Stockholm, with his hit song "Can't Stop The Feeling".

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've made up my mind and my definitive top 1 for this year are Zala and Gasper from Slovenija :heart:

I fear that they won't even make it out of their semi though :worried:

portugal10

Reaction score
4 weeks from now we will all be celebrating San Marino's first Eurovision win :rofl:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Who will qualify for the Grand Final from Semi-final 1?

Bookmakers have predicted Greece, Australia, Cyprus and 7 others

4w4w564w.jpg

Good luck to all ;)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Are you serious? To be announced last? :eek:

giphy.gif

While watching the finalists being chosen and seeing Slovenia being announced last almost made me die of excitement...

I want someone to look at me the way Gašper looks at Zala :dreaming:

hgz5656dg.jpg

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Are you serious? To be announced last? :eek:

giphy.gif

While watching the finalists being chosen and seeing Slovenia being announced last almost made me die of excitement...

I want someone to look at me the way Gašper looks at Zala :dreaming:

hgz5656dg.jpg

I'm happy that Slovenia did so well in the first semi-finals, and since I can't vote for John Lundvik in the finals (if he makes it there from the second semi) I'll vote for Slovenia a) because I think it's a beautiful song; b) and because I'll be happy to help Slovenia getting a good result - I know it would mean something for you!!!

(I hope Gasper and Zala knows the kind of fans they've got in Maribor !?!)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I can't vote for John Lundvik in the finals (if he makes it there from the second semi)

NO DOUBT about it! I think there’s a BIG chance John Lundvik will be the jury winner. This is one of the best pop songs in this year's rather shady selection.

I wouldn't mind the contest going back to Sweden next year. Bringing Justin Timberlake on stage was absolutely amazing, and the overall organisation was just spot-on :thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Who will win ESC 2019?

Even with 42% percentage of winning I don’t really believe that Netherlands will win...:thinking::?

eree8gdh.jpg

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Even with 42% percentage of winning I don’t really believe that Netherlands will win...:thinking::?

eree8gdh.jpg

Well, I did like the song from the Netherlands - but remember Mark Twain's quip about the various sorts of lies: "-There are white lies, ordinary lies and...statistics." :thinking:

And I'm happy John Lundvik will be in the finals on Saturday evening!!! :thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
And I'm happy John Lundvik will be in the finals on Saturday evening!!! :thumbs up:

Me too! ;)

The songs in the second qualifiers were much bettar than the ones on the first.

First final for Switzerland since 2014. Congrats Luca! :thumbs up:

Just in case you're curious...Is this the first time we've had robot dancers on Eurovision? NO! :D

portugal10

Reaction score
Happy Eurovision day people!!!

Hoping for a Dutch victory with good placings for Azerbaijan and Czechia

:cheers:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Happy Eurovision day people!!!

Thanks! Today’s the day! Europe, Australia, and viewers around the world, have fun tonight! :dancing: Please remember to leave milk and cookies out for Jon Ola Sand :D

Just a little reminder of who you should vote tonight #Eurovision :p

a34ef2bc334.jpg