• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What book do you read recently?

tombo487

Reaction score
If you get a chance, read Alan Warner's The Deadman's Pedal. It's one of many great books he has written, set in Scotland. This one is almost up to his magnificent Morvan Callar

A

arsefanatic

I have just finished The wisest fool by Nigel Tranter. It is the story of King James VI of Scotland and how he came to win the English crown after the death of Elizabeth I. My Scots mother is a huge history fan and some of her enthusiasm has rubbed off onto me :) It is a "factional" story and would appeal to readers who do not necessarily enjoy reading dry history tracts. 10/10.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have just finished The wisest fool by Nigel Tranter. It is the story of King James VI of Scotland and how he came to win the English crown after the death of Elizabeth I. My Scots mother is a huge history fan and some of her enthusiasm has rubbed off onto me :) It is a "factional" story and would appeal to readers who do not necessarily enjoy reading dry history tracts. 10/10.

Is there something juicy on the good old queen James and George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham?

A

arsefanatic

Is there something juicy on the good old queen James and George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham?

Haha "Elizabeth was King, now James is Queen" Unfortunately, it is a bit tame in that respect, Gorgik.

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Journey to the West, by Wu Cheng'en

Tomoct

Reaction score
The World According to Garp (rereading it)

A

arsefanatic

Tried Dr Sleep yet? King's latest!

This will be the sequel to The Shining? I think it`s quite brave of Stephen King to write a sequel, everyone loves the film and a lot of us have read the book, he could be headed for a lot of criticism from his fans but I`m willing to give it a fair go.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Reread Insatiable by Mag Cabot
this is the second book of Vampire that I have in my bookshelf. The other is of course Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Can't wait for the second book!

A

arsefanatic

I`ve just finished The day of the Triffids by John Wyndham. It`s one of those books you think you must have read, at some point, but I never had done. The BBC did an adaptation a few years ago and I enjoyed comparing the original novel to this adaptation. It was written in the early 1950`s and is slightly dated but not too much and I found myself completely hooked. :)

mrfullswing

Reaction score
Demian.

It's a very good bildungsroman/coming of age story about a boy who lives in two 'worlds': the world of illusions and the real word and how he learns to balance both with the help of his new friend Max Demian.