• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

University Memories [My own work]

cj555999

Reaction score
I was in my first month at university when it happened. I was sat in my room in the hall of residence, reading a magazine, when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there was an small asian guy stood in front of me.

"Hi." he said", looking at me, smiling.
"Hi." I replied. What can I do for you?"
"I'm Ahmed," he said, "I just wanted to see if you fancied hanging out."
"Sure, " I said, opening my door further, "come inside." I offered him the seat at my desk. I had noticed him around before, but this was the first time I had spoken to him. I sat down on the bed opposite as he sat down.
"Where are you from?" I asked.
"Pakistan."
We talked for a while as we got to know each other. He had beautiful deep brown eyes and a cheeky smile. His hair was short and neat and he had a short trimmed moustache. His skin was a perfect dark brown. He wore jeans and a polo shirt, which covered his small slim frame. He was about 5'6", a little shorter than me, and a lot slimmer.
"So, you got a girlfriend?" He asked me. A question which always makes me feel awkward.
"No, you?"
"No." He gave a gentle laugh.
"Do you wank?" He asked me. What an odd question.
"Yes," I replied, "do you?"
"Yes." He smiled. He had such a cute smile.
"How big is your dick when hard?" was the next question.
"About seven inches. Yours?"
"Wow, mine's only five." He moved over to the bed and sat beside me. He put his hand on my head gently and stroked my hair as he looked deep into my eyes. Why hadn't I noticed this guy before - he had just seemed so ordinary. Now he was here with me, I just couldn't get over how beautiful he was. But what was he doing now. Or rather, what was me about to do?

I felt myself harden as he moved his lips towards mine as he kissed me gently. Then he gently pushed his tongue into my mouth and we were soon snogging passionately. Was this really happening? I could hear his breathing intensify through his nostrils and the rush of air on my skin as he continued to work his magic with his tongue. I put my hand on the back of his head as he held mine and we continued kissing for ages.

After a while, he lowered his hand and felt my bulge. I almost jumped in surprise as my sensitive cock responded with excitement. I felt him and he was rock hard, as well. He slipped his hand down my boxers and grabbed hold of my dick. I did the same with his. His dick felt the perfect size - not too big, not too small.

We broke off the kiss. He got up and started to strip. I did the same. When we had both finished, we turned to face each other, naked. I glanced up and down at his dark body. He was perfect. His arms and legs were covered with sparse thin black hair. He had a small slightly rounded belly, underneath which was an area of curly black pubes and a cut cock and small hanging balls. His cock looked incredibly tempting. I desperately wanted to suck it.

He sat down on the bed, holding my hand as I joined him. We kissed again passionately, embracing each other. His skin was so smooth and felt very hot to touch, which turned me on more. Then, I started kissing him on his cheeks, ears, shoulders, chest, gradually working my way down. He let me proceed. I was soon down, kneeling on the floor, bent over and ready to suck his cock. I put it in my mouth and began giving him what I hoped would be the best blowjob he'd ever had. His pubes had a very strong distinct masculine smell, which drove me insane. I couldn't get enough of his cock as I let it slide further into my mouth with each stroke. He started to push his cock into me. Then he put both his hands on the back of my head and started to fuck my face hard. I gagged a couple of times, but he kept going, as if not noticing. He was very quiet, apart from his breathing, through his nose, which was fast due to the exertion with which his cock was pounding my throat. This quiet, sweet innocent young guy was using me well and truly and I was loving every minute of it. His balls were slapping against my chin as my eyes, level with his stomach, began to water. I had never experienced anything like it before and wanted to give him the ultimate orgasm.

He stopped suddenly and pulled his cock out of my mouth. He stood up and pulled me over onto the bed, so I was face up. All this was done with the most gentle of touch, in complete contrast to the force he had shown when fucking my face. The whole time, he was staring into my eyes, his face expressionless. We both knew what he was about to do. His eyes had stated his intention with a deadly purpose, which both frightened and excited me. He climbed over me and positioned his cock above my mouth, then lowered it. He started gently, gradually working his way until he was pounding my face good and proper. I couldn't get over just how much I was loving it. He obviously was, as he was making the effort to pummel my throat as hard as he possibly could. I gagged a few times, but he kept on hammering away. I could taste the salty hint of precum as he continued vigorously, which made me feel so hard, I felt I was going to explode. At this point, I couldn't breathe, but I sensed he was close to coming, so I just let him carry on. A short while later, he shot his load, which I swallowed diligently. He finally released his cock from my mouth, allowing me to breathe again. Fucking Hell! What an experience! He smiled down at me, and I smiled back gratefully. I just wanted to kiss and cuddle him all over and tell him how wonderful he was until he was ready to give my throat another workout. I hoped he would stay the night. He did.

Almost every evening after that, he visited me. He sometimes stayed over, but he fucked my face at least once on every occasion. It was a regular servicing - he could use me anytime he wanted. Sometimes, I would see him in the middle of the day. Sometimes, he would come to me in the middle of the night, wake me up and order me to get on my knees. One thing was constant. He always put 110% into ramming my throat as hard as be could and never asked me how I felt or if I was enjoying it. I loved the fact that he was selfish and inconsiderate in this way and loved him for using me like an object.

Unfortunately, at the end of the year, he had to return home. I haven't seen him since. But every time I think of him, or see a picture of him, I feel an urge to have a wank and relive those memories.