• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
CarolChanning01.jpg

Carol CHANNING (1921)
US Actress, Singer, Dancer and Comedian

She famously originated the title role in Hello, Dolly! on Broadway, as well as many other Broadway, night club, movie and television appearances.

See my tribute to Carol in the Broadway thread.

Last edited:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
haiducii, thanks for the post on Eric Haydock. The Hollies were a big part of my growing up years. I had a crush on a couple of them.

eric.png

Eric in younger years
The Hollies became one of the leading British groups of the 1960s (231 weeks on the UK singles charts during the 1960s
They enjoyed considerable popularity in many countries (at least 60 singles or EPs and 26 albums charting somewhere in the world, spanning over five decades), although they did not achieve major US chart success until 1966 with "Bus Stop". The Hollies had over 30 charting singles on the UK Singles Chart, and 22 on the Billboard Hot 100, with major hits on both sides of the Atlantic that included "Just One Look", "Look Through Any Window", "I Can't Let Go", "Bus Stop", "Stop Stop Stop", "On a Carousel", "Carrie Anne", "Jennifer Eccles", and later "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother", "Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress", and "The Air That I Breathe".

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
haiducii, thanks for the post on Eric Haydock. The Hollies were a big part of my growing up years. I had a crush on a couple of them.

eric.png

Eric in younger years
The Hollies became one of the leading British groups of the 1960s (231 weeks on the UK singles charts during the 1960s
They enjoyed considerable popularity in many countries (at least 60 singles or EPs and 26 albums charting somewhere in the world, spanning over five decades), although they did not achieve major US chart success until 1966 with "Bus Stop". The Hollies had over 30 charting singles on the UK Singles Chart, and 22 on the Billboard Hot 100, with major hits on both sides of the Atlantic that included "Just One Look", "Look Through Any Window", "I Can't Let Go", "Bus Stop", "Stop Stop Stop", "On a Carousel", "Carrie Anne", "Jennifer Eccles", and later "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother", "Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress", and "The Air That I Breathe".

Of all the Hollies songs listed by stonecold, the one I remember most clearly from my Swedish childhood it's definitely "Jennifer Eccles" which immediately springs to mind. Those were the days...I'm getting nostalgic...:dreaming:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
4278875.jpg

Masazo NONAKA - the world's oldest man (1905)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
1155444.jpg

Andrew VAJNA - the Hungarian movie producer behind "Rambo", "Evita" , "Nixon", and other international hits (1944)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
AFP_1CH4.jpg

Emiliano SALA - Argentine professional footballer (1990)

T

takeitall456

Michel LEGRAND - French musical composer, arranger, conductor and jazz pianist (1932)

T

takeitall456

Henry CHAPIER - French journalist, film critic, television presenter and feature film director (1933)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

James INGRAHM (1952)
US Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer

James was a great vocalist and songwriter (he wrote the lyrics to "Just Once", as well as Michael Jackson's "Pretty Young Thing".)

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
Clive Swift

Clive Walter Swift
(9 February 1936 – 1 February 2019)
English actor and songwriter.
He was best known for his role as Richard Bucket, the long-suffering husband of Hyacinth (played by Patricia Routledge) in the British television series 'Keeping Up Appearances'.

Clive read English literature at Clifton College and Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge. He was previously a teacher at LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art), the oldest drama school in the UK, and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.

His acting career spanned 1962 to 2017. He performed on stage, radio, cinema, and television. He appeared as Snug in the Royal Shakespeare Company's 1968 film production of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' as part of a cast that included Diana Rigg, Helen Mirren and Ian Richardson.

In addition to his role of Richard Bucket, some of my personal favorites of his are:
1981 John Boorman's 'Excalibur' Sir Ector, the adoptive father of King Arthur
1985 'Doctor Who' Professor Jobel Revelation of the Daleks
2007 'Doctor Who' Mr. Copper Voyage of the Damned
2017 'Midsomer Murders' Felix Hope (final appearance)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
matty-nykkanen_i940x530.jpg

Matti NYKÄNEN - Finland ski jumping great and four-time Olympic gold medallist (1963)

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Jeremy Hardy

Jeremy Hardy 1961-2019
I cry because this is so funny. There were so many times when he was on the radio that I had to stop the car due to laughing too much. And of course because life is so unfair, 57 is only two thirds of life today. Cancer is an evil bastard.

Famous quote "To me, voting Labour is like wiping your bottom: I can't say I like doing it but you've got to – because you're in a worse mess if you don't."

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Daniel FAVRE known as SPATSZ - French Musician (1957)

He was the keyboardist of the french duet KaS PRODUCT​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Albert FINNEY - English Actor (1932)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Fabio LEGARDA - Colombian Singer (1990)
(Shot)