• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Forum running slow?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the forum running slow taking very long to open threads etc.

c277053170.jpg

Is anyone else experiencing this?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I was finding it a little slow late yesterday but I was having other glitches with my laptop so thought it was at my end. Noticeably slow today, particularly on the time to post a reply and also a slow response to "thanks" button

Last edited:

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
Yes. I was on about 5 or 6 hours ago and it was almost at a standstill for me. It took like 2 minutes to navigate to another thread and what seemed like forever to post a reply. It's a little better for me but still a little slower than usual .

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Seems to have improved, though still a little slow

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score

Dead slow is normal for me, this might as well be my screensaver I see it so much.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Has anyone else found that GH is been running a little slow at times over the last day or two? In particular I'm finding it takes a long time to post pictures and several times I have then found that they have been posted twice:eek::eek::thinking:???

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone else found that GH is been running a little slow at times over the last day or two? In particular I'm finding it takes a long time to post pictures and several times I have then found that they have been posted twice:eek::eek::thinking:???

Probably because your impatient and nervous fingers clicked "Submit Reply" more than once. :p
It is running slow though at times.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

Well I've noticed that logging in to the forum took some time today and yesterday & when I posted my weekend pics Thursday evening it was also pretty slow - a bit annoying, but no real problem ;)

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
It is currently a bit slow when posting, but the search seems to work OK.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm finding GH running slow at times today and I have had a Error 502 Bad Gateway a couple of times- a refresh always clears it though

Anyone else noticed any issues?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm finding GH running slow at times today and I have had a Error 502 Bad Gateway a couple of times- a refresh always clears it though

Yeah, I've had the same kind of problem tonight and even got disconnected for about an hour, but it seem to be getting better - at least just now!

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
the techs were working on some server issues but should be fine now...

trepik

Reaction score

Just in the last few minutes I got this message. And other weird things happen like a blank screen after submitting a post, then I click back in my browser to retrieve the post text, resubmit and it posts.

So glitches definitely still going on.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm finding GH running very slow today, (just GH - all other sites run fine)

Any one else noticed the same or is it just me?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for that - it picked up speed for a while then slowed down again … but has speeded up again now. Hopefully the glitch has cleared.

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
the techs were changing the picture plug in which proabbly had an effect on its speed then