• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

My wishes and dreams for 2019

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
A long time now I've been quiet here. But now I would like to tell all of you but mostly to all Administrators and Moderators of GH my wishes and dreams for 2019.

I will start with the famous words of Martin Luther King: I HAVE A DREAM!
And this dream will be as follows: every community needs to have rules. So too GH. And that the rules of GH will be observed it is your order to watch over all what happened here on this great forum. Granted not an easy job.

But - and this is my wish and dream for 2019 - don't handle this job like the secret police of a dictatorial state. All of us here are gay people - and many of us here have experienced ostracism and hostility. Let us have here our free expression. It must not be YOUR opinion or what you say or do must not be MY opinion. But right or wrong - if an opinion is recited here which is either abusive nor degoratory why it will be deleted without any word to the author? Do you really think that is a correct behaviour? As I have said: not all what will be written here must be expressing YOUR opinion - but is your opinion more valuable or God-given that you can act in this way?

My dream and my wish for 2019 is: please admit a good culture of debate or at the very least the freedom of expression. Banned each insulter or each malicious troublemaker - but please remember that beside your own opinion there are other opinions. Please let blossom these other opinions!

I hope so very much that I have reached you and that you will have understand what I wanted to express. Hope never will be silent - and from this reason I beg your very pardon that I have written this here. And that because I love GH so much. In a way GH is in the meantime a part of my family. And I think in every family it will come a day where will be spoken an open word. But as you know too: after each thunderstorm the sun will shine again a little bit brighter. So please let us live and act here in peace and in good order - because no one here is King and no one is Slave.

With this in mind to all Administrators and Moderators and to all members here on GH a happy, properous and peaceful New Year 2019!

BUT I HAVE A DREAM - PLEASE LET IT COME TRUEp:pp:pp:pp:pp:pp:pp:p

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have freedom of expression as long as it is not concerning race, religion, and politics which can all be volatile issues ...Also, members should show respect to the staff and other members in the threads especially, as respect and courtesy to others is what keeps forums in existence and not removed due to legal or other issues...If your opinions cannot fit within these boundaries, then it is best they not be expressed in our forum...One of the moderators and possibly others started a forum for more spirited discussions, and perhaps you can ask guys about that in pm's...Other similar forums might claim to have "free" discussions but they are heavily moderated and do not truly allow "a balance of ideas". We do not have enough staff to run the forum easily now...
I hope that members realize they are guests of our forum and we must try to keep it a pleasant place for all of our members and guests so all of the community feels safe from negativity and conflict..
Hoping all have a pleasant experience and best wishes for the New Year..

dbol777
Admin

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I can understand what you would like Shelter but GH is not the place for such discussions.
GH is great the way it is now and if volatile issues were allowed it would only hurt GH. The admins are wise to not allow it.
There was a forum started by people here on GH for open expression of views and it became so polarized that it died.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Believe me, I wish we were allowed to discuss certain topics. I have a lot of frustration to vent... But we as staff are barely able to keep up as it is, and we simply do not have the man power to moderate such discussions...

mika

Super Vip
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.I live in Romania, a country with a totalitarian regime in the past.I know what it means not to be able to talk.You do not know and you will not be able to understand that you can not talk.

Keep Peace!

Last edited:

mika

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad english.I would like to have understood. I apologize for any inconvenience.​

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad english.I would like to have understood. I apologize for any inconvenience.​

Hi Mika no need to apologize. Everyone will have understood what you meant. My language is German and I know that it is not always easy to express yourself correct in a language which is not your language. But always think: you are speaking and express yourself in a foreign language, here English, how many are speaking or can express themselves in your language? So be proud not to get lost in the rest of the world. :thumbs up::big hug::thumbs up:

spacehen

Hen Control TO Major Hog
Staff member
Reaction score
You have freedom of expression as long as it is not concerning race, religion, and politics which can all be volatile issues ...Also, members should show respect to the staff and other members in the threads especially, as respect and courtesy to others is what keeps forums in existence and not removed due to legal or other issues...If your opinions cannot fit within these boundaries, then it is best they not be expressed in our forum...One of the moderators and possibly others started a forum for more spirited discussions, and perhaps you can ask guys about that in pm's...Other similar forums might claim to have "free" discussions but they are heavily moderated and do not truly allow "a balance of ideas". We do not have enough staff to run the forum easily now...
I hope that members realize they are guests of our forum and we must try to keep it a pleasant place for all of our members and guests so all of the community feels safe from negativity and conflict..
Hoping all have a pleasant experience and best wishes for the New Year..

dbol777
Admin

Absolutely agree with the statements above.

Spacehen
S-Mod