• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

TinEye Reverse Image Search

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
If you Google the title of this thread, you will find a site that lets you upload an image or post the URL of an image, and a program will then do a search to find other images that match yours.

It does not always work. It relies on finding a match with images that it has already put in its database at some stage, and the database appears fairly limited. It's not a face recognition program; it works by examining pixel patterns rather than by trying to "understand" what's in the image, so it works best if there are distinctive features in the photo rather than just faces or dicks. I did on one occasion succeed in finding a couple of matches with an image that someone on another site had posted of a crotch in underpants, more or less proving that the image was not a photo of himself as claimed.

The match does not have to be exact. In the case mentioned above, two of the images were slightly cropped versions of the one that appeared to be the original.

Perhaps the Admins could consider making this post sticky if you think it might be helpful.

Last edited:
X

XMan101

Interesting ! I'll sticky it for a while in case anyone finds it useful .

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
For example, a search for occurrences of the "Ruler of Heaven" status icon reveals a couple of instances where someone on another site is using it, or has been using it, as their avatar. The "Legend" icon is extremely popular, Tin Eye found 56 matches, located all over the Net.

Last edited:
X

XMan101

Wow this is fab! I've installed the Firefox add-on too.

Quite fun actually! You'll be happy to know nobody else has your personal icon - or mine :p

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've had TinEye bookmarked for ages.. it's a very useful site, particularly when I've found a pic but need a copy with a larger/better resolution.

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, so with this tineye app, I can possibly verify if the images guys post up on Craigslist are actually of themselves or of some cropped naked guy they picked off the 'net? This may save me from hooking up with some lying troll.

ryan_holtz

Reaction score
I just have tried this twice and unfortunately, it says "no results".

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
I just have tried this twice and unfortunately, it says "no results".
That could mean one of two things: either there really is no duplicate out there, or there is but it's not been added to their database yet. I have no idea by what process they add images to their database, but I imagine it's still pretty limited.

Unfortunately, TinEye can prove there IS a copy of an image out there, but it can't prove there ISN'T. That is, it can prove guilt but not prove innocence.

js324

Reaction score
yes google image finder works surprisingly well

littlestud

Reaction score
Wow! I had no idea about this google image finder! This is wonderful!

pqtme

Reaction score
I just want to add Yandex to the list. google image search has been pretty bad lately, probably cuz they introduced so much AI and prediction algorithms or whatever.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for the info - I just tested Yandex and the others with a pic of a specific model - L3o Rain:

Tineye found nothing and gave no "similar images"

Google did not find it but offered "similar images" - but none of them were of L3o

Yamdex did not find it either but did offer 16 other pics of Leo as well as the "similar images"

zaylor

Reaction score
I have been using Yandex for quite some time now and find it to be superior to Google, TinEye and Bing.

Overheat775

Reaction score
I have been using Yandex for quite some time now and find it to be superior to Google, TinEye and Bing.
Yandex is more consistent than TinEye in my opinion, but TinEye is typically better at finding images on sites that are no longer online, in which case you can use the Wayback Machine to retrieve dead website pages.

Of course PimEyes trumps them all, but the free version doesn't give you full image addresses, which makes tracking down the origin of most photos extremely difficult.

pete123

Reaction score
Thanks for this, I m going to try this out as well.....:)

mikewao

Reaction score
To me, the best 2 image searches are: pimeyes and facecheck.id

I got the best results using both. Highly recommended!