• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
t1ck3t5.jpg

The Australian study, titled “If You’re Happy and You Know It: Music Engagement and Subjective Wellbeing”, involving 1000 people, has concluded that people who regularly go to concerts are happier with their lives overall than those who don't.

If science says so, it must be true. :D

haiducii + music= TRUE :thumbs up::cheers:

Have as much fun as possible :big hug:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Look at the prices on those tickets. People who can afford to go to concerts like that have plenty of money. That is why they are happy.

Totally agree, if you're talking about the UK ticket prices. ;)

ga64qcjc.jpg

All prices (except Ezra) are in Croatia Kunas! So, it means that Tom Odell ticket costs 16,82 GBP. In the average restaurant in London you can't afford dinner with beer for such money...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Out of interest I just looked for some prices for UK 2019 tours. Ed Sheeran in Leeds will cost ya £82.50 and that's no seat, it's for standing or if you prefer Billy Joel at Wembley Stadium then as far as I can see the tickets range from £57 to £115.... makes the Kaiser Chiefs in Glasgow for £38.50 sound like a bargain

…. I'm not a fan of any so won't be buying

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Aha!*
I could make out that one of the prices was in Euros and made the erroneous assumption that the others were too. There is a lesson to be learned from that mistake.
Before the age of the mp3, record companies used to underwrite tour costs against cd sales. Today tours need to make a profit so no more cheap tickets.

*who keep reforming for shows again and again, Morten's voice still sounding as good as it did 36 years ago.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today tours need to make a profit so no more cheap tickets.

You're right! Live events are quickly shaping up to be the most lucrative space for musicians in the digital-music era.

While album sales dwindle and streams may only pay out fractions of a cent at a time, live shows (tours, festivals, concerts, etc.) are commanding some of the highest ticket prices ever.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
You're right! Live events are quickly shaping up to be the most lucrative space for musicians in the digital-music era.

While album sales dwindle and streams may only pay out fractions of a cent at a time, live shows (tours, festivals, concerts, etc.) are commanding some of the highest ticket prices ever.

And then add on the profits from the merchandising... tour programme guide; posters; t-shirts etc

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
On a happier note than ticket pricing - the guy I have had a massive crush on for more than two years just asked me out on a date!!!!!! Now THAT, my friends, is what happiness is about. :big hug::big hug::big hug::big hug:

You couldn't take the grin off my face with plastic surgery!!!!!

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
On a happier note than ticket pricing - the guy I have had a massive crush on for more than two years just asked me out on a date!!!!!! Now THAT, my friends, is what happiness is about. :big hug::big hug::big hug::big hug:

You couldn't take the grin off my face with plastic surgery!!!!!

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Lucky boy - all good things are worth waiting for!!! :thumbs up: Congratulation! I hope so much for you that this date will lead you into heaven!:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Since a good time I have problems with my PC. It is running, it is not running, it is running bad, it is running good. I've been brassed off now and 4 weeks ago I've ordered a new PC but not bought off the pag - I've had enough from these items. So I've ordered a PC correspondent with my wishes. And today in the late afternoon I got a phone call - the new PC is ready!

On Saturday my PC genius will come and will awake him to life. It will be a long and surely very stressful session and I hope from deep of the bottom of my heart that on Sunday or Monday both of us - the new PC and myself - will be real friends! Press your thumbs!!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Freshly roasted chestnuts

65540334.jpg

Perfect snack for the saturday afternoon :pP

portugal10

Reaction score
A day off work and nothing planned so a damn good excuse to chill around the house naked and catch up with buddies on social media. A total ME day.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Should have been tidying up the garden but weather awful so had to spend all day curled up on the sofa in front of the fire :thumbs up::thumbs up::):)

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
tigers_l.jpg

I am very happy seeing on the news that the conservation efforts in Nepal are successful and the tiger population has doubled in Nepal.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
A Star Is Born (2018 remake)

luk4.jpg

Totally deserved. :thumbs up: I'm impressed with Doncic game.

trencherman

Reaction score
Tumbler banning adult materials actually makes me happy too since I will have a lot more free time now to do productive work instead of just looking at pictures.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I got a call from one of my friends...

he was yelling: ''i got the tickets'' :)

After the tickets for the first Croatian tour of Foo Fighters on June 19th, 2019, in Pula Arena, sold out in less than a two minutes, a second Croatia show has been added on June 18th, 2019, also limited to 7,000 tickets. Once again, the tickets were sold out as soon as they were released online...

4836033410.jpg

trencherman

Reaction score
Came across this article and read through it

99 Good News Stories You Probably Didn’t Hear About in*2018
The world didn’t fall apart this year. You were just getting your news from the wrong*places. medium.com/future-crunch