• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Forbidden Pompei

serlud

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
THE HOUSE OF BROTHERS VETTI

Vetti brothers, two were worldly, adventurous single men, with their names inscribed on the outside wall. The details of this Roman house have been reconstructed as a historical document by Professor Concitelli, director of excavations at Pompeii: the hallways and bedrooms, gardens, plants, benches and rooms in the wing of erotic servitude with numerous fouls painted symbol widespread popular in Pompeii. The most famous scene, depicted In the entrance main Priapus is to what extent his enormous penis.
Big engraved in the stones of the road surface, such as directional signs. The foul was used against the evil eye. Symbolized fertility and wealth. But it also represented the healthy sexual habits of our ancestors Pompeii. Their hotels and taverns were devoted to sex. Their brothels are still there, the "brothels" in a perfectly preserved red light district, in the brothels.

The Lupanare, from "wolf" in Latin means prostitute, was the most important of the many brothels in Pompeii, the only one built with this specific purpose. The others were in fact only one small room, often carved on the top floor of a shop.

The prostitutes were slaves, usually of Greek and Oriental. The price ranged from two to eight axes (the portion of wine will cost one), but the proceeds, since the women without legal personality, went to the master or madam (pimp) of the brothel.

The Lupanare is a small building located at the intersection of two roads: it consists of a ground floor and first floor connected by a narrow flight of stairs. It was intended, on the ground floor, the attendance of slaves or of smaller classes and this is affected by poverty in the building even if little space is organized with great rationality.

The ground floor has two entrances, a corridor and five small rooms with queen bed and masonry, closed by wooden doors, is located on the bottom and a latrine. The beds were brick covered by a mattress. Squares painted on the walls are visible, representing various erotic positions.

The upper floor is accessed by a separate entrance and a ladder that ends on a rooftop balcony leads to different rooms. These larger and more decoration were reserved for a clientele of higher rank. The building dates back to the last periods of the city in a cell the wet plaster has captured the imprint of a coin of 72. At the entrance you could buy condoms then used by customers.

R

Rozas

Beautiful historical explanation Serlud.

I have the feeling that you're completely back, not?

serlud

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Pompei know well the history of the Romans has always fascinated me since I was a boy.

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Personally, I had the hots for those Greek Gods when I was a kid. I found horny Zeus so daddy-ish.

R

Rozas

Me facinates the most the Greek story of Antinous and Hadrianus.

Last edited:

Demetrius

Reaction score
I love mythology particular classical myth. In these time seem to me that the guys are more freer with their sexuality. For example Zeus and Apollo

Zeus
Jupiter%201.jpg

Apollo
Kevin_Falk_Apollo1.jpg

R

Rozas

Beatiful illustrations Demetrius especially "Apollo", signed "Demetrius"
means you have created them?

Last edited:
R

Rozas

Beautiful, make some and surprise us...maybe we become friends
i love creative people.

Last edited:

Mamah

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Forbidden Pompei... and Rome

As well as Pompei, ancient Rome also had its share of sexual libertinism. Some of that was described by one of the world's earliest novelists, Petronius. The Italian director Federico Fellini made a film of Petronius's novel, "Satyricon" released in 1969. There is a website with hundreds of high quality screen captures from the original celluloid film at this location:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.american-buddha.com/SATYRICON.148.htm

(Please either anonymise external links or post an unclickable link by leaving a space. Thanks :) XMan101 )

Here's a couple of screen-shots:

View attachment 13591
View attachment 13590

R

Rozas

I've seen this movie once and it made ​​me breathless.
Thanks for the link Mamah it reminds me of a masterpiece.

Last edited:

serlud

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
This topic has become very interesting, thanks to all.

Spar

Reaction score
Roman condoms ? If i´m not wrong the condon takes his name fron th doctor Condom, a french medicine doctor.

serlud

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Probably a Roman good luck charm. Apparently they thought dicks attracted luck. Mine only attracts bad luck, but whatever...

R

Rozas

Probably a Roman good luck charm. Apparently they thought dicks attracted luck. Mine only attracts bad luck, but whatever...

what you mean Serludy? so bad it can not be .... or are there still others with this feeling?
Comments please:thinking: