• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

who is the cutest gaytwink?

littlebob

Reaction score
Without a doubt, my favorite is Matthew Keating

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
Matthew Keading was HOT. I still like Ava Keading just not into her anymore.

prickles

Reaction score
Another for Matthew Keading, although Johan Paulik, Jett Black and Levi Ivankov are high up too.

Jase

Reaction score
While he's not considered a twink anymore... Brent Corrigan is my absolute favorite twink ever. Currently, I'm a fan of Max Penn. His scenes are always pretty hot.

SWAGGA

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Love them Latin/Brown buns:
Desiderio
Moises
Anderson

Loverboy1990

Reaction score
Roma aka Willy Czech star Ton Brent Everett Cameron lane to name a few

clemh01

Reaction score
Johann Paulik back in the day. Austin Xanders and Zack Love are pretty hot. Several of the boys from Staxus are hot.

NeverCD

Banned
Reaction score
Recently I really like Lucas Drake

Funnily enough he does precisely zero for me. He is cute. A 'stunner' even... but if he passed me in the street I wouldn't even glance twice. I like czech twinks a lot... just not him. It's inexplicable. He is like a moving mannequin or something.

NeverCD

Banned
Reaction score
Johann Paulik back in the day. Austin Xanders and Zack Love are pretty hot. Several of the boys from Staxus are hot.

Johann had amazing floppy hair, even his short style had that amazing bounce of youth.

clemh01

Reaction score
Lucas Drake

Funnily enough he does precisely zero for me. He is cute. A 'stunner' even... but if he passed me in the street I wouldn't even glance twice. I like czech twinks a lot... just not him. It's inexplicable. He is like a moving mannequin or something.

One reason I like Lucas Drake is that he occasionally cums hands free on camera. While not a unique ability, it is relatively uncommon, at least on camera.

NeverCD

Banned
Reaction score
One reason I like Lucas Drake is that he occasionally cums hands free on camera. While not a unique ability, it is relatively uncommon, at least on camera.

Yes, but at the end of the day that's just the exercising of a bodily function. I like a certain 'magic'. A guy who sets your heart to melting with a mere smile (such guys do exist you know!).

I recall a really good CF video though that involved cumming hands free. I recall 'cowboy' was in the title.

clemh01

Reaction score
Yes, but at the end of the day that's just the exercising of a bodily function. I like a certain 'magic'. A guy who sets your heart to melting with a mere smile (such guys do exist you know!).

I recall a really good CF video though that involved cumming hands free. I recall 'cowboy' was in the title.

I look forward to seeing the CF video.

I agree that cumming hands free is "just" a bodily function, but it is still fun to watch and very fun to have happen to oneself. I think for most men, it doesn't happen all that frequently.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing the CF video.

I agree that cumming hands free is "just" a bodily function, but it is still fun to watch and very fun to have happen to oneself. I think for most men, it doesn't happen all that frequently.

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up: