• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiousnomore

Reaction score
I was lured and beaten up last night. I cant understand why people feel this need to hate and destroy that which is different or makes them insecure. .. Im so tired of living in fear and feeling hunted.I wish no one had to feel this way ever! Im so scared I want to stay inside forever

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
My dear Curiousnomore - if I could I would now in the moment cuddle you. Some years ago some guys who thought to be real men and not so an bad asshole as me have also beaten me up. It was the most terrible experience I've had in my life. But I got help from two very brave young women.

For me this beating was the reason to learn the art of self-defense. And I was going to a gym to harden my body. I don't know if I could be the winner if some of these duller types will attack me - but I'm able now to defend myself. And my self-confidence has grown very much since I know that I'm not vulnerable.

Don't let them win dear friend! But they will be the winner if you will live now only in fear and feeling hunted. I'll understand that just in the moment you are feeling so very scared and that you want to stay inside forever. Lift your head again - do soemthing for yourself - go out again! Show that you are a man and a better member of the community than these brainless bullies.

I don't know how old you are - but it seems you are younger. So my honest advice to you is: do something at once for defending yourself. If such a fight will happen again - sure perhaps I will loose again because I'm not a Super-Hero (very pity!) but, and that will be the main thing, I or you or whereever from us will never be a victim or a looser.

I hope so much dear friend that you will survive this ordeal with an unscathed soul!
I'll give you a big hug and kisses on all bruises you have got.

Curiousnomore

Reaction score
My dear Curiousnomore - if I could I would now in the moment cuddle you. Some years ago some guys who thought to be real men and not so an bad asshole as me have also beaten me up. It was the most terrible experience I've had in my life. But I got help from two very brave young women.

For me this beating was the reason to learn the art of self-defense. And I was going to a gym to harden my body. I don't know if I could be the winner if some of these duller types will attack me - but I'm able now to defend myself. And my self-confidence has grown very much since I know that I'm not vulnerable.

Don't let them win dear friend! But they will be the winner if you will live now only in fear and feeling hunted. I'll understand that just in the moment you are feeling so very scared and that you want to stay inside forever. Lift your head again - do soemthing for yourself - go out again! Show that you are a man and a better member of the community than these brainless bullies.

I don't know how old you are - but it seems you are younger. So my honest advice to you is: do something at once for defending yourself. If such a fight will happen again - sure perhaps I will loose again because I'm not a Super-Hero (very pity!) but, and that will be the main thing, I or you or whereever from us will never be a victim or a looser.

I hope so much dear friend that you will survive this ordeal with an unscathed soul!
I'll give you a big hug and kisses on all bruises you have got.
Your so right! Yesterday I was in so much pain physically and most of all emotionly, feeling hunted and sorry for myself. I do realize not only for my own well being and respect but for all the men and women that could be potential victim in the future- I need now more than ever to hold my head up and fight for my and our right to live free and without fear of small minded bullies and oppressive Assholes. Truth is im terrified and feel lost this safe place is my only outlet for now. Ive spent the last few hours seeking out local support and community that I personally desperately need. Thank you for taking time out and concerne for my life I appreciate it more than I could ever begin to express

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Your so right! Yesterday I was in so much pain physically and most of all emotionly, feeling hunted and sorry for myself. I do realize not only for my own well being and respect but for all the men and women that could be potential victim in the future- I need now more than ever to hold my head up and fight for my and our right to live free and without fear of small minded bullies and oppressive Assholes. Truth is im terrified and feel lost this safe place is my only outlet for now. Ive spent the last few hours seeking out local support and community that I personally desperately need. Thank you for taking time out and concerne for my life I appreciate it more than I could ever begin to express

If ever you want, you can send me a PM and I will give you advice or moral help - because really I know from personal experience how you are feeling.

My love to you! p:p

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
At this point it is best if members discuss something so personal, it should be done in the privacy of private messages...

Robbie

Status
Not open for further replies.