• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Show what your underwear looks Like ;)

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Todays underwear choice chaps, feel really nice & snug under my trousers lol

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Just thought i would show what underwear i'm wearing today
Hope you like them

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Just thought i would show what underwear i'm wearing today
Hope you like them

oh. my .. god.. I love your undies! Dolce and Gabbana Uhm YEAH I LOVE THEM! I officially have the worst pair of undies next to you, I only have boxer briefs black joe boxers! :angry: nothing exciting nor enticing! I would love to see your undie closet and see how many pair you have!:pP:blushing:

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
oh. my .. god.. I love your undies! Dolce and Gabbana Uhm YEAH I LOVE THEM! I officially have the worst pair of undies next to you, I only have boxer briefs black joe boxers! :angry: nothing exciting nor enticing! I would love to see your undie closet and see how many pair you have!:pP:blushing:

lol, thanks, always nice to know someone loves my undies.
I'm sure your boxer briefs look hot though.
You would have a great time going through my underwear collection lol, might be here for some time though.
I'll see what sexy undies i can suprise you with tomorrow lol

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
haha sounds greatpants man i will surely be looking forward to your post tomorrow!

T

Tom

Maybe we can pick out your underwear for the next day for you. That should take a lot off stress off your life. Picking which underwear to wear each day out of what? 1000 choices, you must agonize over this for hours.
Let us do the work for you.:p

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can pick out your underwear for the next day for you. That should take a lot off stress off your life. Picking which underwear to wear each day out of what? 1000 choices, you must agonize over this for hours.

ROFL TOM! You come up with the most brilliant ideas sometimes and I will be Tom's jr assistant to help alleviate the amount of decisions you have to face on a daily basis you name it!:p

T

Tom

ROFL TOM! You come up with the most brilliant ideas sometimes and I will be Tom's jr assistant to help alleviate the amount of decisions you have to face on a daily basis you name it!:p

What do you mean "sometimes"? I believe you meant Always.:D

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

What do you mean "sometimes"? I believe you meant Always.:D

Haha Tom! xP I meant it .. "sometimes".. JK! lol I meant always!! .. ;P

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Sounds good to me boys, i'm happy for you both to choose my undies every day lol

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Todays underwear choice, enjoy :thumbs up:

oh god, I wish I could take credit for being the one who chose these pair of undies for you to wear today but.. I did not, and I wish I had because these cock and ass fitted undies are..lovely :blushing::x:drooling:

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
oh god, I wish I could take credit for being the one who chose these pair of undies for you to wear today but.. I did not, and I wish I had because these cock and ass fitted undies are..lovely :blushing::x:drooling:

Lol thanks, there is always tomorrow to pic for me.
I find it horny knowing you guys like my underwear lol

X

XMan101

Love those red ones too !!

Love the legs too - take a longer shot so we can see more of them ;)

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Thought i'd post now what i'll be wearing under my suit at work tomorrow, as wont have time to do it in the morning.
I hope you all keep this image in your head tomorrow lol

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Thought i'd post now what i'll be wearing under my suit at work tomorrow, as wont have time to do it in the morning.
I hope you all keep this image in your head tomorrow lol

the image of your crotch is forever embedded in my mind with all these picture i've seen for the last couple of days HEY its a great image thanks! :D.. why so many awesome undies?!?! JEALOUS!! you show your undies with other boys in the washroom at work don't you pants man?! .. leaving your pants all the way down to the floor so boys can see your undies while your peeing as they walk in! I wish I can witness that one day :praying: