• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Elton John vs. D&G

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
Elton John apparently wants everyone to boycott D&G....

Mr Dolce described IVF as 'synthetic' adding procreation 'should be an act of love'.
'You are born and you have a father and mother. At least it should be like that,' he said.
'That's why I'm not convinced by what I call chemical children, synthetic babies.
'They are wombs for hire, semen chosen from a catalogue. And then you have to explain to these children who their mother is.'

Later, Mr Dolce defended his comments and the right to free speech.

Sir Elton launched an online campaign to thwart the designers' business on Instagram on Sunday.
Posting a picture of the pair - who were a couple for 23 years - he wrote: 'How dare you refer to my beautiful children as 'synthetic'.

'And shame on you for wagging your judgmental little fingers at IVF – a miracle that has allowed legions of loving people, both straight and gay, to fulfil their dream of having children.
'Your archaic thinking is out of step with the times, just like your fashions. I shall never wear Dolce and Gabbana ever again. #BoycottDolceGabbana.'

Italian politician slams Sir Elton John as 'a Taliban'

I'm suspicious when celebs become outspoken as they may just be doing it to get into the spotlight.:thinking.

mikey11

Reaction score
The thing is "free-speech" works both ways. D&G are entitled to be verbally cruel and so does Elton John...laughing my fucking ass of with "Elton John is a 'Teleban' (sic)"

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
It should have to make a clarification. Italian politicians who have called Elton John a Taliban, are those of the extreme right and those submissive by the Vatican, that those who do dictate the political agenda by the Church of Rome.

For this "act of courage" of D & G, the movement extreme right "Forza Nuova (New Force)" has awarded the two "heroes" with honorary membership card of the party.

Strangely of this honor, these two subjects, have not had anything to say, no comment, on the contrary, they felt compelled to criticize the choices, right or wrong, of other people.

There has always been a suspicion that the two had fascist sympathies. Now at last they threw the mask.

Did you know that the two are also the big tax evaders, then pardoned by the Italian IRS, for some strange "divine" help.

Last edited:

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Excuse me, in my previous post I made a mistake by writing the extreme left. In reality it is the extreme right.