• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

I Can Dream Can I not lol.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow what a wonderful and very interesting report. And I think he will be one of the very last adventurers of our time. One part of me would like to do the same - but it would be only a very small part of me! -:) I'm admiring this young man for his courage to do and to start this adventure. I couldn't do that.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
At first I think - Yeah what a great idea .... then I remember

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
What a pretty little puddytat. And the guy is not bad either.

Supposedly cats, unlike dogs, don't travel well and are always trying to escape and get back to the place they regard as home. I've often wondered how true that is though. My old cat moved house with me three times - not interstate but just from one suburb to another - and always seemed perfectly content to make its home wherever we were at that moment - as long as I was there.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
At first I think - Yeah what a great idea .... then I remember

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Really that would be a reason to remain at my safe home! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
2553819544e568ac2112c39e7e95d18416ac5101.jpg

25538182227a45943c097fca183b54b8a501d7fd.jpg

Handsome man and a beautiful cat.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Right now my mother, who is disabled and wheelchair bound lives with me, but as soon as she's out of the picture, be it a nursing home or... other, I plan on doing the same thing. Selling the house and buying a van, in my case it will probably be a step van or box van. Unlike these young pups that can hold it til they find a public restroom, I take too many medications that make a working bathroom a must. So I need a little extra room...

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Getting serious for a moment - all you guys talking about remaining "safely at home": you have to get out of your own country and your own culture at least once in your life. It will change you. Doesn't have to be Australia, but somewhere different from what you are familiar with. Do it if you can.

pointguy36

Reaction score
Getting serious for a moment - all you guys talking about remaining "safely at home": you have to get out of your own country and your own culture at least once in your life. It will change you. Doesn't have to be Australia, but somewhere different from what you are familiar with. Do it if you can.

I agree with you 1000%. My biggest regret of my college years, was that I did not do a semester/year abroad. I worked as a resident assistant and had leadership roles in my fraternity, which I thought at the time were more important. Since then, I have tried to rectify the situation and have traveled abroad numerous times and I concur that it is life changing!

Back to the topic at hand, the dude is freaking hot! I love the cat, but with my allergies I would be sneezing all the time =(

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
We would love to see Australia, but the only connection we will have is adopting two kangaroos from the World Wildlife Federation in their effort to protect Kangaroos.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

I couldn't agree more - I have travelled in Asia and Africa and seeing the way of life in some of the more rural areas is a huge eye-opener

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

You are totally right - but with my "safely at home" I think I was misunderstood. I didn't mean to sit at home only as a couch-potatoe and watch to the world through the TV.

I refered to the article where the young man sold all his worldly goods, gave up his job and lived his dream. I think for the most of us that will be impossible. Life and to live means to earn and to have money. And that will be the ONE and ONLY reason why for the most of us this dream will be forever a dream.

But travelling around the world or to designations you can afford is for everyone a must. To become aquainted with other countries, their people and their culture in art, cooking and lifestyle should be a must to do. But never ever I would sell everything I owned to do that.

After every journey it is wonderful to be back at my "safe home" together with all my memories (good ones and bad ones!) of beautiful times in other countries or as well in my own homecountry, which is beautiful as well! :thumbs up: