• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Funko Collections

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I decided to create a dedicate thread to show off some of my collection of Funko products especially Pop Vinyls i have on display, I hope you like them :)

I don't have a proper display shelf yet but i'm working on getting one soon as i have 200 Pops in my collection so far and many more coming that i have pre-ordered. Including my recent NYCC 2017 ones.

If you like, you are more than welcome to post your collection in this thread too anytime. Look forward to seeing them. :big hug: Happy Funko hunting! :cheers:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Love that Carnage, Darth Maul and Baby Groot!!
There are supposedly custom made too right? Saw one on Instagram. Would love to have a custom Funko, but the prize gonna be pretty high.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Nice collection. Congrats! :thumbs up:
As a curious guy, I have two questions: How long have you been a collector? What are your favorite fandoms? :thinking:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
What? No "Walking Dead" or "Doctor Who"?

Jase

Reaction score
Great collection!!
While I don't collect Funkos, I can relate to collecting figures. I have quite a few DC Comics Collectible Figures along with from various Anime/Manga Series. My favorite is my Rin Matsuoka figure from Free!

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Love that Carnage, Darth Maul and Baby Groot!!
There are supposedly custom made too right? Saw one on Instagram. Would love to have a custom Funko, but the prize gonna be pretty high.

Thank you, I'm glad you love those Pop Vinyls i have :) And yes there custom made pops out there people make and i know they will cost a lot get one done, you can find them on this craftman/woman website called "Etsy" just type "custom Pop Vinyls" Many sellers there will ship worldwide and some don't, if you want a custom made one, you have to contact them first along with a picture of the character you want my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: so they can show you a digital version of it before they create the real one and then you can purchasing it. :big hug:

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Nice collection. Congrats! :thumbs up:
As a curious guy, I have two questions: How long have you been a collector? What are your favorite fandoms? :thinking:

Thank you, I'm glad you like my collection :) I have only been collector for 1 year so i'm still new to it but i have learned/picked up a lot of things in the Funko community, my first Funko product was the first original Wacky Wobblers aka Bobbleheads, my first one was 'Deadpool" and a have a few others characters of them too, then when i first noticed on there website they started making Pop Vinyls i originally didn't like them my dear friend haiducii:heart: , because of there big funny scalp heads and those creepy black circle eyes they had but when i actually saw them in person at the shops, i said Wow these look so cool/awesome, that's what changed my mind about them, so i started collecting them

About my favourite fandoms, well i have many favorite fandoms but i'm mostly into the Marvel,DC and Star Wars which are my top fandoms, Because i'm late starting into collecting these Pop Vinyls, i have miss out on a lot of them when they were first released and i know there is some still out there but they cost way too much as they have been marked up in the price, which is a shame:( but that's what it is because of how rare they are now since they don't make that character anymore. :big hug:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
What? No "Walking Dead" or "Doctor Who"?

Sadly i have never really got into watching that tv show 'Walking Dead" which is the reason i haven't got any, but i do have a friend who's sister does collects them, which i help out in getting it for them. Yes i do have Doctor Who pops, but because i don't have the space to display them all at the moment they were sitting in my cupboard along with many others i have.

Here is picture of the doctor Who Pops i have including Clara in one of the above pics :)

I do have another 3 Pops from this tv show coming :)

Here is a Notepad list of all the pops i have in my collection so far >
You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

I hope you like it;) my dear friend brmstn69:heart: :big hug:

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Great collection!!
While I don't collect Funkos, I can relate to collecting figures. I have quite a few DC Comics Collectible Figures along with from various Anime/Manga Series. My favorite is my Rin Matsuoka figure from Free!

Thank you Jase:heart: I'm glad you like my great collection :) Cool sounds like you have a great collection too!! I have seen similar figures that look like those Rin Matsuoka ones from free, not in person but online, they sure look cool/awesome even those Rin Matsuoka too. :big hug:

I'm also starting on collecting non Funko Figures too of Assassins Creed now :) But these are subscription base ones.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
More Funko Collection of mine

Here is some different kind of Cool Funko product Vinyls that i discovered after i got into the Pop Vinyls that i have, They call them Hikari's :)

I hope you like them :) :big hug:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Not interested with It edition? I like that dancing Pennywise.

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
Thank you, I'm glad you love those Pop Vinyls i have :) And yes there custom made pops out there people make and i know they will cost a lot get one done, you can find them on this craftman/woman website called "Etsy" just type "custom Pop Vinyls" Many sellers there will ship worldwide and some don't, if you want a custom made one, you have to contact them first along with a picture of the character you want my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: so they can show you a digital version of it before they create the real one and then you can purchasing it. :big hug:

Check Groupon. A friend of friends bought them custom ones as a Christmas gift, via Groupon. A word of advice: Find someone who can take quality photos of your intended recipient -- this greatly affects the outcome. While theirs are cute, one is noticeably more believable (and they've admitted, privately, better looking).

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not interested with It edition? I like that dancing Pennywise.

Yes i am interested in the IT edition, it's just not on my current already got Funko notepad list that i posted on the previous page yet my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: but on my other funko coming soon list, i'm still waiting for it to be delivered. Thanks for letting me know that, I didn't know you like this character Pennywise, its a shame they haven't created a dancing Funko Pop version of him yet:( as these are the only ones available except for the Chase version which is vaulted/rare now.

The 2 on the bottom in the pic are the 2 i bought and waiting for, both are exclusives. hope you like them;) :big hug:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Check Groupon. A friend of friends bought them custom ones as a Christmas gift, via Groupon. A word of advice: Find someone who can take quality photos of your intended recipient -- this greatly affects the outcome. While theirs are cute, one is noticeably more believable (and they've admitted, privately, better looking).

Thank you taurus2904:heart: for the info and advice, that's so kind of you :) I'll have a look on this Groupon sjte and No worries i will try to find someone who does take good quality photos so that they can make it perfect for me. :big hug:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
They are what? 10 to 15 £/€/$ each?

Hi Habukaz:heart:

They are official licensed plastic vinyl figures created by Funko which is an American toy company, one of the top biggest. In my country they cost around $20 and 6 inch ones up to $60 but exclusives will cost between $24 to $40 but it depends how popular and the value of the figure is worth. In my opinion anything higher than $60 is a rip off as you can get that same figure in the physical shops that sell them much more cheaper than EBay as many of them who sell on there are just Flippers. :big hug:

In regards to USA prices, i think they cost between $10 to $15 dollars and special exclusives such as Comic Con ones $24 to $30 dollars, i could be wrong:thinking: but i don't know what EU and British prices cost but for Canada it will similar prices to ours.

If you want to buy one, i suggest you get one that you like that means a lot to you, pretty much like a special grail piece.

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just for info, in Slovenia prices for a single figure range from 15,99 € to 19,99 € ;)

Thanks my dear friend haiducii:heart: for letting me know your local prices for single figures, i see wow that cheaper than what i pay for them here locally, if i were to get them overseas instead it would cost me triple the amount plus the shipping. Sometimes i would have to do that because we don't get everything here and i wanted it in my collection from the recent event. :big hug:

Here is an example of that one figure :)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
More New Funko Pops Collection of mine

Hi Guys

Here is some more new Pop Vinyls in my collection that i received today from HellBoy,PennyWise and NYCC 2017 Old Man Logan and SuperMan figures, I hope you like them :) :big hug:

Note: The Hellboy set isn't complete yet, as i'm still waiting for 2 more pops from the actual set and the other exclusive of Pennywise.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
My Collection Blog Profile

Hi Guys

Here is an awesome website that i found that allows people to organize shelves/show off all there collections they collected throughout the years with the entire world or if you prefer to be private. :)

This is where i will be posting all my collections, I hope you all like it;)

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

Note: I'm still uploading/organizing everything in categories shelves as it takes time to do them, but i will be up to date with it soon.

Update 1: Above link will show that i have no shelves, apparently i do have shelves, i think:thinking: it has something to do with me anyomizing the link that it won't show them for some reason:( weird Sorry

Update 2: Just reliased what happened, all my shelve albums are private, Sorry guys it will be up in a few mins once i remove the restriction.

Last edited: