• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

This thing wont get off my lips

andy03

Reaction score
Hello everyone ive been dealing with this for more than a year now ive visited different kinds of doctors dermatologist, ENT and regular doctors but no one gets this thing off my lips. Since i had this i always looks at someone else's lips but no one ive seen that had this. Its getting worse already.. its spreading and because of this I feel like im going through depression. Can anyone please tell me if you had this and how to cure it???? Please..

22519836_1800841456654307_2976128653533539139_o.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I know what you feel. I had the exact same thing! I was very worried about it, bacause this can appear on the lips because of many different causes (STD, cancer, etc...are some medical conditions that can present symptoms of this). All kind of doctors examined me numerous times, with no luck. They were not able to find the cause or an appropriate treatment.

Then my dentist recommended me to start using fluoride-free toothpaste. It only took a few days before ''the annoying thing'' started disappearing.

Take care.

portugal10

Reaction score
Try some antihistamine tablets. Worked for me a while back when my lips were swollen and the doctor's didn't know why Maybe worth a try.

Giangiacomo

Reaction score
I don't think Internet consultation over a qualified medical professional is a good idea. No-one can really tell and diagnose from a photo, especially a lay person; you're lucky you haven't had every witch's brew known to man prescribed. You don't mention what these doctors actually said or whether you followed their advice or followed up the treatment.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think Portugal10's suggestion of an antihistamine is a good thing to try. If it is an allergy, they might help. Also if it is an allergy, that would explain why the doctor's can't identify the problem - it isn't a disease, but a reaction to something in your environment.

Haiducii's suggestion is along the same lines - he was having a reaction to fluoride in toothpaste. (And since some places put fluoride in water, that would be another possible irritant.) Anyway, it can't hurt to try.

mattla

Reaction score
I think the advice already given is pretty good. You may want to see a allergy doctor to possibly narrow down what might have caused this.

boy10

Reaction score
I hope at you there is nothing terrible. Be tested on an allergy.

hhindd

Reaction score
Have you had any improvement, hows it going now?