• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
fdsgear.jpg

Can't wait :nail biting:

I really hope you have a super evening tomorrow night up in Wien, Saturday 3 June!!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Slimjim I hope with all of my heart that your wish will be fulfilled completely.
But I for myself I have NO frigging idea of this sport - so sorry. :blushing:

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well - it looks for me a little bit like baseball - sorry if I've said something dumb. -:)

Thank you for this teaching clip - but I think it needs more to come into it. I think I'm much more better in Fussball (soccer). -:)

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
Cricket - always. Best sport in the world - the only one you can chat with friends, snooze or just sit in the sun all for hours at a time. An often slow sport with moments of extreme excitement. A sport for the thoughtful not for the over-hyped.;)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you for this teaching clip - but I think it needs more to come into it. I think I'm much more better in Fussball (soccer). -:)

As an example of how much fever the game can raise in people .... I mentioned earlier about the rivalry between neighbours India and Pakistan - well the 25000+ tickets for tomorrows game were sold out in just 35 seconds when the booking lines opened :eek::eek:! The game is taking place in Birmingham which has huge Indian and Pakistani communities

Last edited:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I didn't get my dream apartment, work tomorrow, but I'm not bothered, and the sun shone today:)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I really hope you have a super evening tomorrow night up in Wien, Saturday 3 June!!!

Thanks! I had a really great time on Saturday night. I hope you did too. The concert was fantastic, and the company was pretty good as well. BTW, Jacques Houdek, who represented Croatia at the 2017 ESC, was sitting next to me.

There was something for everyone on Saturday night. Whether it be a slow dance tune, a floor filler or a sing-a-long chart topper, Mars caters to everyone. Fans of the ballads like me got ''When I Was Your Man'' while those looking for a jam session were treated to the faintly ridiculous ''Perm'' and the hip-swinging ''That’s What I Like''. It's testament to his prowess as performer, arranger, producer that he's able to curate a set with as much range as this.

James Fauntleroy, a Grammy-winning songwriter and producer, once said: "Some artists are purely entertainers. But Bruno is a REAL MUSICIAN. He cares about how the bass and the high hat sound. He literally could do it alone, like Prince."

The production was superb with all these flashing coloured light boxes, hydraulic mini stages, fireworks, etc...but the focus really was on the music and performance. The chemistry between Mars and the band was on point. It was an exhibition of razor-sharp grooves, pinpoint harmonies and delightful dance moves, in which the musicians were enjoying themselves as much as the loud, appreciative audience.

Seven #1 singles on the Billboard 100. Thirty-one combined weeks at the top of the chart (44 if you count "Uptown funk"). He has sold over 170 million singles and over 26 million albums worldwide, affirming him one of the best-selling artists of all time. Two Super Bowl gigs, four Grammys and counting. At 31 years-old, he has already surpassed musical legends like Bowie, Dylan, and Prince. It’s anyone’s guess as to where Mars will end up by the end of his career. :thinking:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks! I had a really great time on Saturday night. I hope you did too. The concert was fantastic, and the company was pretty good as well. BTW, Jacques Houdek, who represented Croatia at the 2017 ESC, was sitting next to me.

There was something for everyone on Saturday night. Whether it be a slow dance tune, a floor filler or a sing-a-long chart topper, Mars caters to everyone. Fans of the ballads like me got ''When I Was Your Man'' while those looking for a jam session were treated to the faintly ridiculous ''Perm'' and the hip-swinging ''That’s What I Like''. It's testament to his prowess as performer, arranger, producer that he's able to curate a set with as much range as this.

James Fauntleroy, a Grammy-winning songwriter and producer, once said: "Some artists are purely entertainers. But Bruno is a REAL MUSICIAN. He cares about how the bass and the high hat sound. He literally could do it alone, like Prince."

The production was superb with all these flashing coloured light boxes, hydraulic mini stages, fireworks, etc...but the focus really was on the music and performance. The chemistry between Mars and the band was on point. It was an exhibition of razor-sharp grooves, pinpoint harmonies and delightful dance moves, in which the musicians were enjoying themselves as much as the loud, appreciative audience.

Seven #1 singles on the Billboard 100. Thirty-one combined weeks at the top of the chart (44 if you count "Uptown funk"). He has sold over 170 million singles and over 26 million albums worldwide, affirming him one of the best-selling artists of all time. Two Super Bowl gigs, four Grammys and counting. At 31 years-old, he has already surpassed musical legends like Bowie, Dylan, and Prince. It’s anyone’s guess as to where Mars will end up by the end of his career. :thinking:

Aha!!! So you were up in Vienna dating Jacques Houdek :thumbs up::rofl:

Seriously, thanks for this great post :big hug:

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
Today is a holiday and it's a beautiful summer day!

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
Loafing, because today is a bridge day, after yesterday was a holiday, I took today free.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Three-day music festival

ztttttljl.jpg

Zagreb, I'm ready to get this party started :dancing:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
ztttttljl.jpg

Zagreb, I'm ready to get this party started :dancing:

Aha!!! So now I see you've got some good reasons for not hanging out with me on GH!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope you have a good time!!! :cheers:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had to go to Ireland and on the flight back this evening there was a very old lady sitting in the seat in-front of me. Several times during the flight she needed help getting her bag from the overhead locker above my aisle seat...... resulting in Antonio, the very cute steward, giving me a perfect eyeful of his nice bulge as he stretched to get her bag. People who choose a window seat may have something to look at but I think I had the best view :):thumbs up::)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I had to go to Ireland and on the flight back this evening there was a very old lady sitting in the seat in-front of me. Several times during the flight she needed help getting her bag from the overhead locker above my aisle seat...... resulting in Antonio, the very cute steward, giving me a perfect eyeful of his nice bulge as he stretched to get her bag. People who choose a window seat may have something to look at but I think I had the best view :):thumbs up::)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :thumbs up:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The german "Bundestag" made a historical decision: completely equality of straights, gays and lesbians by any account...... respect to all questions of conscience....late, but not too late :thumbs up: