• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

whats for dinner?

Jase

Reaction score
Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Chicken Sausages in Buns, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, and Corn on the Cob. :)

Jase

Reaction score
Bwahaha! More like... what I can I buy at the deli and warm up in 15 minutes or less. :)

anarren

Reaction score
Pulled pork bbq, collards and cornbread. #fattyfattyyumyum!

Jase

Reaction score
Went out with a group of co-workers to an local Asian Restaurant that serves a mixture of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese foods. I had an eggroll appetizer, hot & sour soup, and Mongolian Beef w/Fried Rice. It was pretty awesome!! :)

lhardwick69

Reaction score
had what like call the mess----its chicken breast meat-boneless--with half chopped onion and diced green pepper-and can of mushrooms baked covered on 425 in oven 30 minutes--take out of oven--drain 90 percent of the juice out--add bbq sause--I like bullseye texas spicy style--pour over chicken--put in oven bake 20 minutes--stir occassionaly and sprinkle mozerella cheese on top let melt----

I like fried taters --mac n cheese and corn with it-- or for vegetable I like thickened peas-- take a spoon of flour in little milk bring peas to boil pour in the flour stir it as it cooks and it thickens up--add pepper--and that's what I had for dinner yesterday--

Friday I am having a Mexican lasagna with corn chips on side and sour cream

mssmoker

Reaction score
I have some friends at lunch...

Bresaola with ricotta cheese and arugula (rocket salad)
Fettuccine with Shrimp & Zucchini
Goose Breast with Baked Potatoes
Tiramisù

I'm cooking right now... :)

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
Margarita Pizza, Garden Salad w/Creamy Parmesan & Pepper Vinaigrette Dressing, and Ice Tea

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
banner918x.jpg

Here’s the Sweet & Sour Chicken and Rice dish I made this morning. Sometimes it’s easier to cheat – so this time I used Uncle Ben’s Sweet and Sour sauce, which was really tasty. I really recommend this meal as a cheaper, tastier version of a sweet and sour Chinese takeaway meal. :p

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
banner918x.jpg

Here’s the Sweet & Sour Chicken and Rice dish I made this morning. Sometimes it’s easier to cheat – so this time I used Uncle Ben’s Sweet and Sour sauce, which was really tasty. I really recommend this meal as a cheaper, tastier version of a sweet and sour Chinese takeaway meal. :p

It looks very yummy!!! But polished white rice isn't very good for me as a diabetic, and pasta & potatoes is the same... But you can buy "unpolished" rice, can't you?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
But you can buy "unpolished" rice, can't you?

Sure. I heard that brown rice is best for diabetes. It has more fiber and more nutrients. More fiber means your blood sugar level will stay steadier throughout the day.

I don't want to sound like a smart ass but one of my friend has diabetes. Having known her for over twenty years, I've learned something about it. The sad thing is that diabetes wants to control every aspect of your life. But the good news is that the right treatment and care can keep diabetes under control! ;)