• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Favorite Quotes!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sure Gorgik9 - it was old Winston! :blushing:

Well yes and no - the reason I didn't reference him was that (it is now thought) although he did use the phrase in parliament it was not original to him - he was quoting someone else. Who said it first is not known.

T

tiogilito

In the light of recent terror attacks in London Voltaire comes to mind:

"Pour savoir qui règne sur vous, il suffit de savoir qui vous n'êtes pas autorisé à critiquer"

"If you want to know who rules over you, it is enough to know you are not allowed to criticise"

"Qui est en droit de vous rendre absurde est en droit de vous rendre injuste."

"Any one who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices."

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
In the light of recent terror attacks in London Voltaire comes to mind:

"Pour savoir qui règne sur vous, il suffit de savoir qui vous n'êtes pas autorisé à critiquer"

"If you want to know who rules over you, it is enough to know you are not allowed to criticise"

"Qui est en droit de vous rendre absurde est en droit de vous rendre injuste."

"Any one who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices."

Tiogilito - both quotes you have written here are soooo true yesterday, today and as well tomorrow!
But all these good quotes mean nothing or less than nothing, if no one will give it another thought.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well yes and no - the reason I didn't reference him was that (it is now thought) although he did use the phrase in parliament it was not original to him - he was quoting someone else. Who said it first is not known.

What I learn from this is : Never check a good story :rofl:

(I truly believed it was Winston Churchill's quip...)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
490be92a57.jpg

striker

Reaction score
Hanlon's Razor - "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

trypt

Reaction score
Do not go gentle into that good night....
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas

clubinfernocgn

Reaction score
Really almost anything by Oscar Wilde - but my favorite is probably "I couldn't help it - I can resist anything but temptation."

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Really almost anything by Oscar Wilde - but my favorite is probably "I couldn't help it - I can resist anything but temptation."

That is so true - it could be from myself. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

defiance0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Your need of acceptance can make you invisible in this world.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Arthur

Arthur (1981)

Arthur:
Do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to take a bath.

Hobson:
I'll alert the media.

Arthur:
Do you want to run my bath for me?

Hobson:
It's what I live for.

Hobson:
Perhaps you would like me to wash your dick for you... you little shit.