• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

About drawings:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
So just getting ready for move and I keep on finding my drawings in every drawer and box... There are some made ten years ago. If there are any other creative ppl here, should I just throw them out? I never look at them and think like 'aww, I had forgotten this!' etc. What is done is done and now it only means more carrying. Frustrating for some reason... You draw because you like it, but in the end your drawings become just a waste of space~X(

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Well, show us the pictures and we'll tell you if they're worth the carrying or not. :D

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Already threw them to garbage. I like drawing and to look at the ready picture for a while, but after that I don't really wanna see them. Dunno why. Yet still it feels wierd throwing them away. You kinda want to, but kinda don't. But there are some portraits around the world though, that I have made to someone as a gift:)

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
That's a true artist's spirit (I guess). ;) Johannes Brahms destroyed his works too if they didn't meet his expectations (any more). They didn't need as much space though. :D

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
At the moment the only one I have, cause of the spring cleaning;) Just a quite quickly done somenthing so that I don't loose the grip. It takes many hours to do a proper portrait (like enough good to give someone as a present) at least from me:p Done on regular paper (and like I often notice when just doing "somenthing" I start to do it as a too small, and therefore have to simplify) and photo taken with my cellphones crappy wga camera.

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
awesome totally love it, do a brent corrigan one :D pllllleeeeaseee :D

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
awesome totally love it, do a brent corrigan one :D pllllleeeeaseee :D

Yeah I can do Brent for you;) But you may have to wait about few weeks, since going for a little vacation next weekend. If I get really inspired, I might even get creative with that;)

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Aaah, I wish I had this idea first... :D

retro2263

Reaction score
Nice work Otage. Like the way you handled your tonal values. As one artist to another never throw away your work.

Cerno

Reaction score
Oh no... drawing can NEVER be a waste of space! If you truly enjoy drawing, u wont think like that, ever... If you feel like throwing them, at least scan them first.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
This is for Ericool85, as I promised;)

I now officially hate Brents face, since that's brolly the third quick scetch of him I did:p First I tried to do this little idea of mine, but Brents face is hard... Even from a picture to my amazement. So that's the last scetch I did before it ended up in the trash:rofl: Sorry Ericool85 but my nerves couldn't do any better:p

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
whatya mean your nerves :p hehehe
naughty boy :p xD
thank you so much
its so cool ^^
-kisses cheek-
its way better than my fairy Brent -who actually doesnt resemble him at all, sigh- :p

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
whatya mean your nerves :p hehehe
naughty boy :p xD
thank you so much
its so cool ^^
-kisses cheek-
its way better than my fairy Brent -who actually doesnt resemble him at all, sigh- :p

By nerves I mean, that I lost my temper. Did so many quick Brents and they always looked wierd in the end. I even tried to do this one "properly" by measuring the distances of facial features etc. but I still wasn't happy with results, so I needed a brake:p But since I promised to do a Brent for you, I decided to post it. And one should really draw hard subjects in order to improve, but didn't know Brent was one of the hard subjects:rofl:

And your fairy Brent actually looks much more finished and ready than that my drawing above. And to add to that it has its own style reflecting your own ideas. It's always a pleasure to see someones ideas fully developed. And when some people might say anime is an easy style, well just try to make somebody really resemple someone. It can be done, but I think it's much more challenging than just to draw realistically from a picture;) Mine's just an failed attempt to draw realistically from a picture (which I had to go to, since before that I tried to do Brent twins out of my own head:p) But I'm gonna do better Brent someday, but now I need vacation from him:)

Cerno

Reaction score
Looking good.... but somehow his hair reminds me of Justin Bieber :)

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Looking good.... but somehow his hair reminds me of Justin Bieber :)

Justin Bieber?:eek: Knife to my heart! Just joking:p. Good observation. It should be more bushy/fluff(I hope even another one of those is actual real English word), but I kinda lost my spirits already on the face, so to say;) And as I said before, there is lot to improve and that's a good thing, because I know it.