• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

My top 5 favorite Music Video Clips of 1960's to Now..what's yours???

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello my dear :heart: friends & Everyone :

Due to the success of My top 10 favorite cds of 2011 whats yours thread i wanted to make a thread similar to this but for Music Videos instead :)

As this year has just started while 2011 has come to a close, I compiled a list of all my favorite Top 5 Music Video Clips that like so much from the past few decades to now. I would love to post more than 5 clips since there's so many i like but it might be too much and I would love for you all to share your favorites with me as well if you want to & there's no pressure at all, Let me thank you very much in advance for sharing them.

My top 5 Video Music Clips:

1. Ayumi Hamasaki - Why... feat. JUNO

2.Michael Jackson - Thriller

3. Abba - Fernando

4. New Order - Blue Monday 88

5. Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory

6. Bonus Video : Boney M. - Rivers Of Babylon

I hope you all like them :)

Cute Prince101:cheers:

:heart::heart:

cavonzia

Reaction score
may i join you,cutie
but i can't add the u-tube vids

mine:
1.Ayumi Hamasaki - Microphone (cool paper effect n so much randomize)
2.Kumi Koda - Shake it (HOTT dance ever)
3.Gio BlackPeter - Revolving door (since there's so much nudity there)
4.Ayumi Hamasaki - Virgin Road (nice story n cool explosion sscene)
5.Ayumi Hamasaki - I am... (even just teaser...)

well,that's it,mostly from Ayumi Hamasaki since her video always cool ^_^

still much more actually

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have to agree with you about the Blue Monday. The modesty of not showing themselves in their albums so people will focuse more on the music:thumbs up:.

1. New Order - Blue Monday

2. Sisters of Mercy - Walk Away

3. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Happy House

4. Rammstein - Keine Lust

5. Clan Of Xymox - Muscoviet Musquito

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
I would love to join, but i cant post the video atm. But here it is:
1. Ayumi Hamasaki - Rule
2. Ayumi Hamasaki - Lady Dynamite
3. Ayumi Hamasaki - Because of You
4. Ayumi Hamasaki - Hanabi ~episode 2~
5. Ayumi Hamasaki - Microphone (some wicked gown!)
Bonus:
Ayumi Hamasaki - You were...
As cavonzia said, Ayu's video clip are worth to watch. Amazing and meaningful.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
may i join you,cutie
but i can't add the u-tube vids

mine:
1.Ayumi Hamasaki - Microphone (cool paper effect n so much randomize)
2.Kumi Koda - Shake it (HOTT dance ever)
3.Gio BlackPeter - Revolving door (since there's so much nudity there)
4.Ayumi Hamasaki - Virgin Road (nice story n cool explosion sscene)
5.Ayumi Hamasaki - I am... (even just teaser...)

well,that's it,mostly from Ayumi Hamasaki since her video always cool ^_^

still much more actually

I would love to join, but i cant post the video atm. But here it is:
1. Ayumi Hamasaki - Rule
2. Ayumi Hamasaki - Lady Dynamite
3. Ayumi Hamasaki - Because of You
4. Ayumi Hamasaki - Hanabi ~episode 2~
5. Ayumi Hamasaki - Microphone (some wicked gown!)
Bonus:
Ayumi Hamasaki - You were...
As cavonzia said, Ayu's video clip are worth to watch. Amazing and meaningful.

Wow what a nice List of Songs you both have, Thankyou very much my dear :heart: friends RefixnarcisM:heart: & Cavonzia:heart: for sharing & posting all these beautiful:x Ayumi/Kumi/Gio Songs you both love, I love:heart: them all so much & Aww it's alright if you both can't post the videos to these songs at the moment, I thank you both for your time in sharing/posting all these top 5 songs lists instead that you both love:heart: so much :) & yeah you both are always welcome to come & join me here on my thread anytime:)

And i know that Ayu's video clips sure are worth to watch, Amazing and meaningful my dear:heart: I love:heart: all Ayumi Hamasaki songs so much, she has such a beautiful:x voice. :)

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have to agree with you about the Blue Monday. The modesty of not showing themselves in their albums so people will focuse more on the music:thumbs up:.

1. New Order - Blue Monday

2. Sisters of Mercy - Walk Away

3. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Happy House

4. Rammstein - Keine Lust

5. Clan Of Xymox - Muscoviet Musquito

Wow what a nice list of video tracks you like:), Thankyou very much for sharing & posting all these beautiful:x music video clips Otage:heart: I love:heart: them all so much & yeah i know that the artists who sing "Blue Monday" don't show themselves in the video nor there albums & i totally :agree: with you on that one that they only just make people focus more on there music they should show themselves in there video clips and albums one day, but they are still a great band:) and i think that's the only song i like from them so far my friend & Wow i see that you are a fan of Sisters Of Mercy? Cool I'm also a fan of Sisters of Mercy my favorites songs i like & love:heart: from them are " Lucretia, My Reflection,Temple of Love '92,This Corrosion (Extended) & Dominion/Mother Russia, & I'm to sure if you heard or listened to there album called "Floodlands" if you haven't than you might like it or not, it is such a wonderful great album. :)

Last edited:

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My top five all-time favorite videos are:

1. Michael Jackson - Thriller
2. Michael Jackson - Blood on the Dance Floor
3. Michael Jackson feat. Janet Jackson - Scream
4. Janet Jackson feat. Heavy D. - Alright
5. Beyonce - Girls(Run the World)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Let's see if I'm able to post just five clips, there are so many good ones :D

1. Buck-Tick: Muma - this is the first song I heard from them (thanks 777:heart: ) and I was hooked immediately

2. Dimmu Borgir: Mourning Palace, my first from them

3. Dimmu Borgir: The Serpentine Offering. This is just so good!

4. Nightwish: Sleeping Sun, the original version. Things do change...

5. Tiamat: Gaia, I love this song still

I just couldn't leave this from the list:

There's still so much more...

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
ok ... 5 of my favourite vids (well 6 including a bonus)

not necessarily my absolute faves, just what i have been able to think of over the last day or so

also have chosen fave videos, not songs... while i like all the songs here, some would not make my list of fave songs or artists

in no particular order...

aphex twin - come to daddy directed by the incredible chris cunningham - a surreal vid that could almost be called horror.. with richard d james' face superimposed on the schoolgirls.. creepy ...and the 'meeting' that occurs around the 4.00 to 4.30 mark ... intense

peter gabriel - shock the monkey a classic.. an exploration of the ancient in all of us

coldcut and hexstatic - timber true pioneers... i saw coldcut live around this period... dancing to the sounds you were watching was truly a revelation.

scissor sister - i don't feel like dancin' love the way this clip uses layers and how it sometimes looks like an oil painting

ok go - here it goes again great fun clip ... amazed me that the band must have spent so long on choreography... single cam, no edit ... cheap clip but so unique

u2 - numb (video remix) not a very well known clip, but a great example of u2 when they were at their most creative and experimental

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
My top 5 Video Music Clips

1. Coldplay - Yellow

2. Protocol - Where's The Pleasure?

3. The Vaccines - Post Break-Up Sex

4. The Bravery - An Honest Mistake

5. The Killers - Somebody Told Me

Bonus Video: The 1992 song Creep, Radiohead’s
anthem of self loathing and unrequited love.
:heart:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mmmm decisions decisions, I may have to keep coming back with a new set .... but mention earlier of New Orders Blue Monday made me think of this:

Armoured core is the video game they use as graphics, the track is called Fragmented.

Fancy a fusion of western, oriental and African music ....

And now for a slab of Goan Psy-trance.... I luuuv this tune :thumbs up::thumbs up: