• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I totally love music like this. What do you think of it?

Not so much bad, but definitely outdated.

Similar kind of music was produced by Swedish DJ Basshunter years ago.

"Now You're Gone" peaked at number one in the United Kingdom in January 2008 and became the 40th most bought track worldwide in 2008 :D

I can't believe it's been TEN years...how time flies :eek:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score

Eternal Father Strong to Save

Prague Philharmonic Orchestra and chorus, arrangement by Hans Zimmer (from Crimson Tide).
Video footage - Marine Nationale de France.​

My father served on the USS Mack in the Pacific during WWII. He was at the battle of Leyte Gulf in the Phillipines. The battle raged for 4 days and was the largest naval battle in history. He was a gunner's mate until his gunner's head exploded after being struck by enemy aircraft fire. He then became the gunner. He didn't speak of it often.

In the 50s & 60s tv stations would 'sign-off' around midnight or so and they would play different patriotic music during a video of patriotic scenes. One in particular was a naval video showing U.S. Navy ships at sea in calm and in perilous waters. The music was the Navy Hymn "Eternal Father Strong to Save". I remember my father's eyes welling up with tears each time he heard that song. It haunts me to this day. He never cried.

This is a beautiful video and the hymn is inspiring. If you don't feel a chill when you watch this ship and hear this music then check your pulse because you are probably dead.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score

This is a video I created a couple or years ago. I thought it turned out pretty good.​

LoveAlwaysAC

Reaction score
Still bopping to the "...Baby One More Time" album by Britney Spears, cause It's awesome and full of feel-good vibes.

LoveAlwaysAC

Reaction score
I also recommend the artists Kerli, Mya, and Heather Bright (and her group Bright Lights) to people as well. Such underrated artists with so many musical gems.

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

This singer/song is so hot! And I swear it's all about some pretty goth boy he wants to get off with.

"Under a blue moon I saw you
So soon you'll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time
Unwillingly mine
Fate
Up against your will
Through the thick and thin
He will wait until
You give yourself to him
In starlit nights I saw you