• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Searching For Jerk Off Treasures While Babysitting

Troy_Rogers_1998

Reaction score
***I've added some pics at the end to give you a visual of the dirty gear that's talked about in this story!***

Hope you enjoy it, Troy!

Let me start out by saying I love used, dirty socks and underwear. Nothing gets my dick harder than sniffing a crusty pair of athletic gym socks while having a pair of cum/piss stained underwear with a faint skid mark shoved in my mouth. Not only do I love my own dirty gear, but I love finding other's dirty stuff. Yesterday while at the gym, I found crusty pair of workout socks and a dirty used condom in one of the toilet stalls. I took those home, got naked, and had one of the best orgasms ever! I posted pictures and wrote about it on my blog detailing my find and showing my cock wrapped up in those nasty socks. But that's not the story I'm going to share today. Today I'm going to tell you what happened a few months ago. I needed extra money and my mom thought it would be a good idea to babysit for the neighbors. I had hung out with their older son before I went off to college. Being over their house all the time playing video games or watching TV gave me ample opportunity to excuse myself to go to the bathroom and search their dirty clothes hamper. But now that I had a chance to babysit, as soon as little Andy went to bed I could roam the house and search for treasures without fear of getting caught.

The summer after my sophomore year in college I spent most of my time hanging around the house. When our neighbors, the Martins, asked if I would mind babysitting for their son Andy. Andy's older brother Chris was going to be out for most of the evening so they needed someone to watch after him. Chris was a very attractive older teenager. He was tall and solidly built, perhaps a little clumsy in navigating his size 13 feet. I suppose that he got them from his father, another one with the lucky number foot size. I had the opportunity several times that summer to have fooled around with their footwear. I was not babysitting just for the money, I had other ideas. I had been developing a fixation on men's socks and underwear. They didn't have to be in them, they didn't even have to be used, but I preferred them that way.

I arrive at the Martins around 7:00 PM, everything runs smoothly. Andy and I watch some TV together until about 10:00. Once he's in bed, I begin my search for a hot pair of socks to jack off into. First I check his Dad's bedroom for a pair. I really like the kind he wears and had stolen several pairs for my private collection. The room was clean and free of all discarded clothing. I checked out the hamper in the bathroom. Empty! A quick trip to the laundry room revealed that there wasn't a dirty sock or a pair of briefs to be had. All clean! I was really frustrated. The Martins weren't due home until well after midnight. I really needed to get off. On a whim I decided to check out Chris's room; knowing that a teenager had a habit of throwing their clothes everywhere. Maybe his Mom hadn't cleaned out his room yet. I was delighted with what I found.

The room was stuffy and musky, it was that undeniable teen odor from too many sweaty clothes laying around. And his Mom had not touched a thing. Just tossed about throughout the room was an array of dirty socks, a hard-cup jock with some curious stains, a variety of underwear with unmistakable white crusty cum stains and thin faint skid marks, T-shirts, jeans...etc. I was really getting aroused by the smell of it. Until now I had not really thought of Chris's socks or his feet as exciting. I had a crush on his father. I was generally into older men. I also preferred those over sized, dark furry socks that his Dad wore, to the usual white sweat socks that Chris prefers. However, like father, like son. Along with some really grungy sweats there were an odd assortment of the kind just like his Dad's. Thank you Mom!

I picked one up and sniffed the toe. I couldn't believe it. I liked it better than his Dad's. The toes of the socks I had in my hand were slightly hard from too much sweat. I sat on the bed and searched for a pair that would make my cock feel good. Picking up a pair from next to the bed I was shocked to discover that they were caked with cum! So Chris had been jerking off into his socks! I imagined that maybe he shared my fetish. Although, I suppose that they were just convenient to wipe up with after blasting a fresh teenage load. A picture came into my head of Chris, laying naked on his bed, legs spread wide, and a sock covering his dick while he slowly stroked himself to a climax. I gathered up a bunch of socks into a pile and buried my face in them. Taking down my shorts, I pretended that I was Chris and sprawled out on his bed. I tried stroking myself with different pairs until I found one that felt the best. I closed my eyes and breathed in the locker room smell all around me. I wanted to make this last. Suddenly I saw car lights beam through the window. Someone was home. I threw the socks away and quickly tried to make myself presentable. Peeking out the hall window I saw that it was Chris. Oh shit... he was home early.

I made it to the sofa in the TV room just as the back door opened. Chris came in wearing a football jersey, jeans and sneakers. Even though I was a couple of years older and we had different friends, Chris and I had developed a casual friendship. So when he saw me sitting on the sofa, he came right in and sat down next to me. My hard on had gone down in the flurry of excitement, but now, looking at Chris in the flesh, it was coming back. He had a fight with his date so he had come right home after the movie. He asked me about what I was watching on TV and invited me to stay until the movie that I was (pretending to be) watching was over. I guess he was feeling pretty horny and started asking me a lot of questions about girls in college. I fielded them the best I could, all the while thinking about maybe having sex with him. He started getting into a really deep rap about girls, guys, sex, school. During this he kicked off his sneakers and put his feet up on the sofa next to me. His white athletic socks were sweaty and fragrant. I don't think he even noticed. After awhile the proximity of his feet was making me feverish. I was hoping that the conversation would take a turn, like it does in all those dirty stories I've read, where I would say something like... let's jerk off together... can I touch yours... do you ever jerk off into your socks?

Well it didn't happen that way. What happened was, to my amazement, Chris got a cramp in his foot! Can you believe it? So of course I offered to massage it. I took his socked foot into my hand and rubbed the cramp out of it. However, I was not going to let go so fast. I offered a little preventative medicine. I pulled his sock off and began massaging his bare foot. Then I did the same to the other foot. I turned so his feet were in my lap and hid my erection. My medicinal massage began to turn erotic. I couldn't help it. It just seemed natural. My touch got lighter and more caressing. Chris didn't seem to mind. He just closed his eyes and smiled. Then he jerked a little and told me that I was tickling him. I held on to his foot tighter and tickled the soles of his feet. He laughed and told me that I was making his dick get hard, and asked if would I please stop. I did stop... tickling his feet. But I couldn't help it. I had to. I had an urge I just coudn't fight anymore. I leaned over and licked the soles of his feet. Chris looked surprised, but he didn't ask me to stop. In fact, when I took his bare toes into my mouth he told me it felt great. He never asked me why. I told him that if he wanted to jerk off it was OK. I was pretty excited too. He pulled his jeans down and I pulled them off his legs. I took off my shorts while he took off his briefs. He had a nice size cock, maybe 6 1/2 or 7 inches long with a nice mushroom head. He started playing with it. Stroking it up and down. I began to do the same with mine. Then he asked me if I ever used anything to jerk off with. I pretended that I didn't know what he meant. He said that usually he would rub his dick with something soft, like a sock and cum in that. I told me how great it felt and asked if I ever tried it. I said no (I lied) I hadn't but I would try. I started to take one of my socks off, but Chris stopped me. No, not that kind, wait a sec and I'll get a pair. He left the room with his stiff rod leading the way and his heavy balls swinging between his long legs. As soon as he was out of the room I went for the socks on the floor. They smelled great. I would allow him to watch me jerk off into a sock but I was not going to let him see me sniffing his stinky ones. He returned with a pair of his Dad's socks. The ones I like. They were clean but so very soft and furry. I asked him to show me what to do. He laid back on the sofa and folded the sock over his dick and started stroking really slow. Watching him I did the same. Then I had an idea. I told him that I knew a better way to hold the sock. He looked at me, thinking that I would show him on my cock. But I reached out for his dick and holding it straight up I slowly pulled the fuzzy sock down the shaft, letting it glide across the sensitive head. Needless to say he loved it. I pulled it down so the head was in the toe and told him to go to town. I pulled mine on the same way and we beat in unison. It didn't take long for him to start squirting his juice into the toe of that sock. I came myself watching him cum. I told him that I thought a sock was a great way to get off and I would try it again at home. We dressed quickly and I left before his parents came home.

I would still play around with the dirty laundry, but I thought of Chris a little differently after that night.