• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

problems with Pimp & Host???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just found out something very unpleasant and disturbing a few minutes ago:

When I tried to click the pics in the most recent post in the Show Yourself Off-section, I was directed to a Blockpage with a message starting thus:

"Your webbrowser has tried to access an Internet website that is used for distribution of sexual child abuse material."

It was a post using Pimp&Host and I tried to click other p&h pics in a few other posts with the same result.

I also tried to click on a few pics not using p&h which as far as I could tell seemed to be OK.

Very unpleasant :(:(:(

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well I just logged into my P & H account and uploaded a couple of pics here with no problem. There was a similar issue - presumed scam - in Australia a while back, reported on here:

http://www.gayheaven.org/showthread.php?t=533023

be interesting to hear from CutePrince101 - are things are back to normal?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I suggest you clear your cookie cache/ browser history etc to "disconnect " your IP address from the scammers ... and as an extra precaution do an anti-virus and malaware scan for peace of mind.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
@ dargelos & slimjim

Thanks guys! It's always great to get some info from people & comparing "my" message with the message CP 101 wrote about from Oz a few months ago makes it more and more probable it's a scam...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I suggest you clear your cookie cache/ browser history etc to "disconnect " your IP address from the scammers ... and as an extra precaution do an anti-virus and malaware scan for peace of mind.
Good idea! Thanks again!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here's an example of the UK message:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
And here's the Swedish message I got when I tried to click on the UK Met Police message....

skrmklipp4.png

skrmklipp.png

skrmklipp3.png

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
If it asks for money, it is definitely a scam, but if not, there could be something else going on.

Some ISPs sign up to blacklists created by international NGOs fighting child abuse, and if your browser tries to go to a blacklisted domain on an ISP that signs up to such a blacklist, you'll get a message telling you that you are trying to go to a blacklisted site.

Sites like P&H are vulnerable to being blacklisted because they allow uploads without signups, and they allow stuff to be visible without being vetted in any way. Basically, a handful of assholes can get a site like P&H black-listed.

B.

mark_63

Reaction score
gorgik9 - you will understand that I edited the title of this thread for a reason.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Did you get as far as the P+H page? even for a second. When I have had scam warnings like the one slimjim has shown, they have opened in a new window, hiding the P+H page which was still there underneath, inaccessible because the scam page refused to minimise.
A real block stops you before you get to the suspicious site.

It didn't open in a new window and I didn't come to the P&H-page at all. The block page came immediately, or at least that's my understanding of it all.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi gorgik:heart:

I'm sorry to hear that you too also getting this similiar disturbing message, unfortunality i am still getting that same message i posted a month ago:( that slimjim posted a link to in this thread

But i have did however manage to bypass this by using a free proxy vpn server where i was successfully able to access the site again and log in my account there.

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

i think the reason why they might of blacklisted the site could have something to do with the pic Ads:thinking: that appear on the side of the page when you see a preview of the uploaded file where you get the embeded link from since them pics do look a bit underage etc!

But then again i could be wrong, i did however see a message from the owner of the site in the forum section saying this

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

Anways as i mentioned in my thread this image host should be on the banned list since its now causing problems not only for me but for others as well and its only a matter of time before it affects everyone here. :big hug:

And I'm Sorry guys for the not getting back to you by following up in response on this topic, i thought it was the only one getting this message but i guess i am not the only 1 now.

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
@ CP 101

Thanks a lot for the info! It seems you and me are of the same mind that, since P&H is a very popular pichost, if it's starts getting blocked in different parts of the world this can cause LOTS of problems for so many people...

I'm so glad that I stopped using P&H as my pichost more than a year ago. I'm using ImageHosting (.)cz today and I have never regretted the decision.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just to tell y'all that it seems the problems with P&H I've talked about in this thread have disappeared since maybe 10 days ago or so - at least for me on the computer and connection I've been using for about the last two weeks.

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
I have problems with pictures posting.

Where can help me?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Pimp&Host is currently having a major upgrade - the new version went live yesterday and they are hoping that most bugs will be sorted out in the next day or two

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp&Host is currently having a major upgrade - the new version went live yesterday and they are hoping that most bugs will be sorted out in the next day or two

Thanks for your answer

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer

There were some pics that had disappeared during the upgrade operations but they promised they would all come back - I noticed that the pics you posted yesterday are now visible here agian :)

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
There were some pics that had disappeared during the upgrade operations but they promised they would all come back - I noticed that the pics you posted yesterday are now visible here agian :)

I have just posted pictures in "erotic, they were also late.

But now the pictures are bigger in the preview.

An advantage.

anarren

Reaction score
Hmm...I just tried to upload/post some pics using the browse button, and they seem to upload but when I preview the post, all the images have a P+H icon saying "This image has been removed." What's up??

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
For me also P and H is no more working :(

Status
Not open for further replies.