• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

R/gator problems?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Is anyone else having difficulty getting to a r/gator download page - when I click on a link I just get a "Mmm.... cannot reach this page " message??X_X

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I haven't had that kind of problem, at least not yet...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
YAYY...it's just come back up for me!!!:):):):)

The odd thing was that using the above check-site I got some results like yours but other times saying all was good - same variation with the " isitdownrightnow " site whereas the " downforeveroneorjustme " has always said it was up...makes no sense!!

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
Perhaps it had something to do with the Verizon problems yesterday? Anyway, good to hear you can reach the pages again! :) :thumbs up:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of failed R/gator downloads recently with an error message about "server problem"

Any other free users finding the same difficulties?

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello slimjim! The last time I used their sevice, last week, I didn't notice any problems on their side. If I will download something today, I will have a closer look and tell you. Hope it will get better for you soon!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks, but I think it may not be R'gtor at fault. I tried an upload gig and had same problem and on closer looking at messages both were saying "Couldn't download - network issue" and thinking back this started happening after my edge browser was upgraded to the new version so that might be the cause.

I have just started d/loading the same files with R/gator & up/gig but using Chrome to see if it happens there too.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have been having issues with Rapidgator since yesterday (Friday)

I can click a download link that takes me to the Rapidgator download page. As soon as I click the "CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD" I get this error message on the web page

In Firefox there are three tabs at the top and these are the three screen shots

Also almost every time I click to go to Rapidgator it is saying Access Denied, and have to log in again. Also sometiems when click my profile I get Access denied, and have to log in again.

I see this "Denied by IP" there!

Any clues?

YOYO

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
As a free used I have no problems getting a d/load using Edge or Chrome browser. Could the problem be with F/Fox rather than R/gat... maybe switch browser and check?

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Done that, and even used different PC's and Different Windows as well.

Get the same error :(

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
OK an update.

Just connected my laptop to my mobile phone Internet via O2, and hay presto it downloads.

So looks like BT Internet have been mucking around somewhere :(. A proxy or what ever in the way!

Anyone else on BT Internet in the UK having issues with Rapidgator?

Last edited:

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
OK reading noline many others have had the same issue, and recommending a message to their Support.

I did this and within half an hour was all fixed :)

YAY, Im happy again :)

YOYo