• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

(series part 4 of 4)Part 4 - Exploring the New World

manymoney22

Reaction score
The weather had cooled overnight, and the Sunday had dawned gray and damp. I'd slept in that morning, leisurely relaxing the day away, munching, picking at a book, finally sitting down at the kitchen table with my Calculus homework spread out in front of me.

I was stuck on a particularly tricky volume problem when I heard the doorbell. Shit, I remembered, that loser was coming over. I glanced at the clock. 3:10. I briefly considered not answering the door, then discarded the idea. Mitch'd get it anyway. I stood and moved into the entry room, turning the brass handle.

Immediately, I sized up the man that stood there. Maybe two years older than me, he wore dark, loose-fitting clothing, kind of a cross between skater garb and gothic style. His jet-black hair tumbled back halfway down his neck, making his face seem particularly pale. Hazel eyes greeted mine, a sarcastic glint showing in the corner. "In most of the civilized world," Brian drawled, "expected guests are allowed into the house."

I smiled blandly at his petulance. Moving back, I swung the door wide for him. "I think Mitchell's upstairs. You can wait here for him."

Closing the door behind him, I turned and called for my stepbrother. Feeling my responsibility fulfilled, I proceeded back into the kitchen as he dropped his backpack to the floor.

To my mild irritation, Brian slowly followed me and sidled up behind me as I settled back into my homework. Looking over my shoulder, he asked, "Looks like you're having fun."

"It's a hard problem," I replied disinterestedly. I had no expectation that this loser would have any comprehension of what I was working on.

"More than I would expect from a meathead jock."

I stiffened. He'd hit a nerve. I'd working fucking hard to keep above the reputation that jocks have for being academically sub-par. Fact was, my grades had been stellar throughout college. Advanced math really appealed to me, and I was good at it. "What the fuck do you know? Not all meathead jocks are morons. Now I'd appreciate it if you'd let me fucking do my goddamn homework."

He remained silently behind me a moment as I scratched and erased. Suddenly, I found his finger pointing at an equation on my paper. "Substitute a natural log there. You can integrate by parts then if you use cylindrical coordinates."

Surprised, I glanced up at him. He smiled sarcastically at me. "Not all punk-ass losers are morons." I looked back down at the paper. Yes. Yes, that would work. I still had about two pages of work ahead of me, but the path was laid out. Once again, this guy had surprised me. I looked back at him with grudging respect. "What's your major?" I asked.

"Medicine. Minor in computer science."

"No shit?" We started talking then, and as we did I began to get a feel for what he was about. Smart. Fucking smart. I could see that the rumors about him had very little basis in reality.

Trying to concentrate on something we had in common, we got into a conversation about the applications of Fourier and Taylor series in Trig function computations just as Mitchell bounded down the stairs. Hearing what we were talking about, he shook his head and sat at the table, waiting for us to finish, resuming work on the sketchpad he'd brought down with him, occasionally glancing up at Brian's face. He wasn't a math type, having done the minimum possible to get by in his chosen field of Architecture. His talent lay in drawings. His penchant for pencil sketches had produced some remarkable pieces of art.

After a few minutes, he tossed the pad on the table and stood up to get a soda. I glanced at the pad. Though the drawing was rough, the resemblance was unmistakable. He'd drawn Brian's eyes.

Brian saw it too, and reached for the pad. "Nice work," he said, tossing Mitch a lopsided smile.

Mitchell shrugged nonchalantly, taking his seat back at the table. "They got my attention." He took the pad back and laid it face down. "Want anything to eat?"

"No, I had lunch," came Brian's reply.

I began putting away my homework. I couldn't think with all the distractions. I'd finish up later. I rose and went into the living room, flipping on the TV. I heard them talking quietly in the kitchen, getting to know each other. After a while, they sauntered into the living room and sat next to me.

"We all know why I came," said Brian. "You gonna join us or not, Trevor?"

"I'm not sure," I admitted.

"Why?" he asked simply, his eyes locking into mine.

I thought for a second. This guy wasn't who I had thought he was. The same distrust I had had for him was largely gone. Still, I had a couple of doubts. "People say things about you..." I trailed off, uncertain how to segue from that.

Brian shrugged, facing forward. "People say a lot of things." He leaned back, interlacing his fingers behind his head. "Let me take a crack at it. Hard drug dealing, assault, and theft. I'm a cum slut faggot, and I've two STD's so far." He chuckled. "The truth's a lot less exciting. I got thrown off the team two years ago because I smoked some pot." He looked at me. "I took a long, hard look at myself then. My life was going down the shitter. I cleaned up my act and hit the books. Not much of what you've heard about me is true."

"Are you a cum slut faggot then?" I asked, arching my eyebrow.

He laughed. "While I was on the team, I blew two of the seniors. One had a big mouth. Could he admit that he had come to me? Had almost begged me, he was so pathetically frustrated with his sex life? Yeah, I'd messed around with guys before, and I've messed around with guys since, so I didn't consider it a big deal at the time." He shrugged again. "I guess he had to make it clear to everyone that he was a big man, so he made sure everyone knew that he'd dominated me. The stories got more elaborate with time."

"Anyway," he continued after a moment, "I never have given much of a shit about public relations. I couldn't care less about the rumors. Sometimes they're pretty funny. My friends know me." We sat for a moment, listening to the TV. Finally, he looked over. "Why else aren't you sure? I'm not the only reason."

I studiously avoided his gaze. I knew what the answer was, but I hadn't yet figured out how to put it into words. "I guess," I ventured, "that I don't want to be gay." I took a deep breath. "Sure, Mitch and I have been messing around the last couple days. We started it because we were desperate. It was an accident. We've kept going because it felt good." Finally I met his eyes. "But with him it's different. We're as close as brothers. It feels almost natural with him. But..." I paused. "If I mess around with you, I'm pretty firmly crossing a line. It's no longer desperation or curiosity. It's lust." I looked back at the TV. "And that changes things."

Mitchell just sat there, listening intently. Brian shifted in the sofa. "You know, Trevor, just because you do things that feel good doesn't mean you're gay."

Mitchell broke in, "How do you know when you're gay?"

Brian turned to meet his gaze, shrugging. "I don't know. I'm not gay. I'm bi. All that means is that I do whatever feels good with whoever wants to do it with me. Shit, I fucked a girl last night at the party, right up there on the balcony, while you two were downstairs." He sat back in his chair. "But I do know why a lot of guys turn to having sex with men."

"Why's that?" I queried.

"Shit, there's a dozen reasons. Some are like you. They're experimenting and it feels good. Some are like me. I decided years ago that I wanted to be counter-culture. I wasn't going to do things like other people. I didn't want to be like other people. And since gay sex is opposed to what people consider acceptable, I embraced it as part of my life." He paused, reflecting a moment, then continued. "Some people feel a genuine emotional connection with others of their own sex, and that leads to the lifestyle. Others are just horny and find men easier lays than women, or they like the sex better, or whatever. For some, it's a compensatory reaction to being abused as a child. I'm sure there are other reasons I haven't come across yet."

He shrugged again. "In any case, this idea that you're born gay and can't help it is a load of shit. It's a copout, an abdication of personal responsibility." He shifted again. "Bottom line is, you're not gay until you make that decision, whether actively or subconsciously."

manymoney22

Reaction score
I found myself nodding in agreement. It made sense, and this guy knew how to explain it. Most of all, it gave me the out I needed. I could have fun, do what felt good, and it didn't mean shit unless I wanted it to. He looked at me, smiling crookedly. "That the answer you needed?"

I nodded and turned my attention back to the TV. Brian clasped his hands behind his head and leaned back again. After a moment, he asked, "So you in or not?"

I thought a moment. Well, why not? Maybe I'll learn something. Anyway, couldn't hurt, could it? Still, the answer came out as little more than a whisper. "Yeah, I'm in."

"Good. Where do you two want to go to do this?" Brian asked, leaning forward.

"Let's use my room," said Mitch. "Master bedroom's too risky."

Brian laughed. "That's right, you two have parental units to dodge." He stood. "Any time constraints?"

"Nope," came Mitch's reply as he followed suit. "They're out of town."

"Good." Brian grinned. "We can take our time then. Show you what it's all about."

I flipped off the TV and stood. Suddenly, a ringing tone came from Mitchell's direction. He pulled his cell phone from his pocket and flipped it open. "Good, it's Maggie," he said as he pressed the button and put the phone to his ear. "Hi, baby. How'd the operation go?"

"His girlfriend's brother had a transplant Friday," I explained to Brian's as he shot me a questioning look.

"That's great," said Mitchell as we all moved toward the stairs. "I'm glad it all turned out alright." Brian slung his pack over his shoulder as we climbed to the upper lever, Mitch making small talk over the phone. We swung into Mitch's room and took seats. He kept his room almost immaculate, bed neatly made, computer in the corner flashing its screen saver, closet doors closed. The only things out of place were the swimming goggles on the dresser and the towel draped over the back of the reading chair.

"Alright, babe. See you tomorrow." Mitch kissed into the phone as he hung up, placing the phone on the dresser next to the goggles. He gave me that boyish grin. "She says she wants to make up for Friday. She's coming by tomorrow evening." He stepped closer to me and punched me in the chest. As my shoulder, resting against the chair, had nowhere to go, the blow resounded with a dull thud and the spot began to ache. "At least one of us is getting pussy," he said as I winced and absently rubbed my pectoral.

Brian had reclined on the bed. He looked over at me and grinned sarcastically. "Awww, is our little meathead jock going through a rough patch?"

I stood and stepped towards my stepbrother. "At least I take longer than two minutes to cum." And I let my fist fly as hard as I could, stepping into the punch, slamming my fist into his chest."

Brian guffawed as Mitch yelped in pain. "That's a good thing to know Mitch. I'll be careful."

Mitch squared off with me, rubbing his shoulder, grinning boyishly. "Fucking bastard, that hurt!"

"So what you gonna do about it?"

In response, Mitchell lunged at me, pushing me hard into the bed and climbed on top of me. Cat-quick, Brian glided off the bed and out of our way. I reacted out of instinct, and Mitchell knew he was finished, understanding that he couldn't swim his way out of this one. In seconds, I had him pinned and tied up so he couldn't move. Laughing, he yelped, "All right, Trev, I give, I give."

I let up on him and our eyes locked. As one, the smiles on our faces faded away, and we recognized the glint of lust in one another's eyes. Hesitating only a moment, I bent my head down and we kissed each other lightly, my hand gently rubbing over his chest.

Pulling away, I remembered Brian. As I turned to look at him, he was calmly watching us, that same sarcastic, crooked smile on his face. "You two ready to quit playing around and start some real sex?"

Mitch and I glanced at each other. "Yeah, I guess so," he said, raising himself to his elbows.

"Good." Brian turned and opened up his backpack. "I brought a few tools of the trade," he said as he started removing items and setting them on the dresser. A box of condoms, a tube of something I didn't recognize, and two black dildos. Then, as he pulled out a huge dildo, a foot long, three inches in diameter, I gasped. He looked at me, smiling. "Don't worry. It's not for you."

"Shit, Brian, I don't think we were expecting that kind of shit," I exclaimed.

Setting his backpack on the floor, he turned to me. "You need toys if you're gonna have playtime. Stand up." We did, and he faced us. "Just relax," he said. "We're just going to have fun. If you really don't like something, just speak up. Not much point if you aren't enjoying yourself." He grinned at us. "You kids ready to get started?" We nodded, grinning back. "Good," he said. "Take my clothes off, and we'll go from there."

Haltingly, we slowly obeyed, our hands brushing at his skin as we moved. First, we pulled his long-sleeved shirt off, revealing the sleeveless white undershirt he wore and the corded, lean, heavily muscled from that the looseness of his shirt had obscured. "Holy fuck," I breathed, stepping back. "You're fucking ripped!"

"Fifteen years of martial arts training does that to you," he said simply. Well, that made sense, I thought. His poise, his absolute confidence, the measured intelligence behind his eyes, all were instruments sharpened by years of physical training and skill mastery.

I dug back into him now with more relish, finding myself turned on by him, both his body and his mind, by the fact that this man could turn me to jelly if we ever came to blows. My increased interest sparked Mitchell's passion, and we kissed and licked at his body and at each other as we undressed him.

Soon, Brian stood completely nude in front of us, one of us licking and sucking on each side of his chest, our hands exploring his incredible body.

And incredible was accurate. It was absolutely unbelievable. While the long black hair and dark clothing had given his face an ashen appearance before, the line at his waist revealed a surprisingly complete and healthy-looking tan. His nipples stood as small red sentries in the middle of a perfectly smooth, deeply divided chest. His abs rippled and creased with every movement, the separate muscles sliding underneath the taut skin, a treasure trail of silky dark hair starting at his naval and running into his thick pubes. His penis hung limply over loosely hanging balls between thighs that were defined and bulging. His lanky frame made his ass seem a little flat, but the power of the musculature there was unmistakable.

Finally, he nudged our heads away and turned toward Mitchell. "Your turn," he said, and together Brian and I gave him the same treatment, slowly, worshipfully stripping, stroking, and slobbering over his perfect Adonis-like body.

Finally, these two naked studs turned on me. Soon enough, I found myself nude, Mitchell nibbling on my ear and neck and shoulder, Brian kneeling with his face buried between my legs, nibbling and licking my inner thighs. I was surprised at how hot that made me, and my erect cock soon swung in the air over his head.

At length, Brian stood. Looking me in the eye, he said, "Suck my cock, Trevor. Show me what you can do." Obeying, I dropped to my knees and looked at his slightly hard dick. I grabbed it between my fingers and put it in my mouth, squeezing it with my lips, sucking the still-soft head like a jawbreaker, savoring the feel of it in my mouth.

"That's good..." he sighed. "Play with my balls some." As I moved to comply, Mitch moved to my side. I glanced up as I saw them kiss each other, swiping across each others' tongues, open mouths interlocking.

Soon, Brian's cock was fully erect. It was fairly large, about seven inches long like Mitch's, but somewhat thicker like mine. I filled my mouth with it again and again, sliding my head back and forth.

manymoney22

Reaction score
From time to time, between deep kisses with Mitchell, Brian would softly direct me in what I was doing, teaching me, telling me how to play with his cock, how to lick around the head, how to work my way up and down along the side of the shaft.

"Fuck, you're a quick learner," he breathed. I felt a pressure against my cheek and opened my eyes to find that Mitchell had positioned himself next to Brian and was waving his cock in the air invitingly. Obliging, I left Brian's and moved to my stepbrother's, practicing the tricks Brian had taught me. Mitchell quickly moaned in pleasure. "Mmm... That is good, Trev..." I felt good at their praise, and I attacked Mitch's cock with relish, my head bobbing busily between his legs.

"You want a little practice, Mitch?" Brian asked.

"Alright." Mitch and I switched, and soon he was moving busily back and forth between Brian and me, accepting gentle suggestions from Brian as he went. God, it did feel good. I began to lose myself in the damp pleasure.

Mitch had decided to go deep on Brian, and Brian grunted in satisfaction. "Don't deep throat too much. Save it as a surprise every once in a while."

Finally, Brian told Mitch to stand. "Enough practice," he said. "Let's get in a circle on the bed." We moved into position, and started sucking on each other, concentrating on giving each other pleasure. As my mouth played with Brian's balls, he lifted his head. "Use a finger to start playing with the asshole. It'll get us ready to be fucked. Take it slow." We followed his lead, and for the next several minutes we lay there, licking and sucking and kissing and fingering each other. We were in heaven, just enjoying the feel and taste and smell and masculinity of one another.

The next while passed quickly. We enjoyed each other to the fullest, taking our time, always brushing with orgasm, but never crossing into it. Our foreplay was long and sensuous and heavenly. Somehow, Brian even managed to prolong Mitchell's ejaculation. I was electric, my skin tingling and sensitive to every touch.

Finally, Brian declared that it was time to get ready to fuck. By that time, we had been fingering and loosening each other, and our holes were ready for something bigger. He handed Mitch and I the two smaller dildos, and we moved to a 69-position, playing with the toys, rubbing them against each other, and finally pushing them slowly into each other as Brian watched, solely stroking himself, his cock hard and alive at the spectacle.

When we tired of the dildos, Brian announced that it was time to move on. He opened the box of condoms and tossed us each one. "Heh," grunted Mitch. "We're actually going to use these things this time?"

That brought Brian up short. "You mean you two fucked each other without condoms?" Our blank stares answered his question. "You idiots. You don't ever do that."

"Why not?" I asked. "Neither of us is sick."

"There's a million different types of germs inside the ass, genius." He stared me down. "A condom protects you as much as it protects whoever you're fucking. Never, ever fuck without a condom. And always change it when you change asses."

Shaking his head, Brian rejoined us on the bed. He put his condom over his cock, and the scolding was forgotten. We allowed our passions to inflame again and quickly began rolling around with each other, breathing each other in. Finally, Brian positioned himself on top of my back, grinding his cock between my ass cheeks. "Fuck me," I breathed as I moved to my hands and knees.

Obliging, Brian positioned himself behind me. He looked over at Mitch. "Hand me that tube, would you?" Mitch got up and grabbed it, handing it over. "You fuck me too," Brian told him, applying the cool lubricant to my ass as he handed the lubricant back to Mitch. Grinning boyishly, Mitch began putting on his condom.

Fire began spreading through my body as Brian slowly, gingerly, inserted the head of his cock into my waiting ass. He took his time, letting my muscles relax. He buried his cock to the hilt within me then bent over me and waited, grunting, as Mitch slid his cock into his asshole.

Slowly, the three of us slid back and forth, frothing in our manhood. "Don't you dare cum, Mitch," warned Brian. "We've still got a lot to do."

We fucked, changing position, thrusting harder or softer. Mitch had to lay back and watch from time to time, or just lay back and let one of us fuck him, in an attempt to cool himself down. Finally, Brian pulled me to the edge of the bed and sat on my cock, riding me. Meanwhile, Mitch stood at the foot of the bed and lifted my legs, fucking me and letting Brian lean back against his chest.

The feeling began to overwhelm me. In a few short minutes, I was on the brink of orgasm. "Shit! Stop or I'll cum!"

We all lay on the bed then, taking a break, breathing hard. "Fuck this is awesome," sighed Mitchell. "I've never lasted this long."

"Glad you enjoy it," said Brian, sliding off the bed. He grabbed the large dildo from the dresser. "Why don't you two play with this for a while." He handed me the large piece of rubber and lay between us on his stomach. The thing flopped slightly in my hand. "Do me a favor and massage my back while you're at it."

"You want that fucking thing up your ass?" asked Mitchell dubiously.

"No problem," Brian replied. "Just lube it well and take it slow."

We moved into position over him. As I lubricated the dildo, Mitchell started rubbing his hands over the corded muscles of Brian's back. I wedged the chunk of rubber between Brian's cheeks. He arched his ass upward to accept me, and I slowly began to slip it in, stretching the orifice as I went. "Ohhh, fuuuck... Yeah..." gasped Brian in pleasure-pain as I slowly pressed harder on the prosthetic. "All the way in, you fucker. Right to the hilt."

Over the next twenty minutes, Mitchell and I took turns dildo-fucking our victim and rubbing his body from his feet to his head. Finally, we were easily sliding the fake cock its full length at will in and out of him, the foam and fluid of his bowels coating its whole length.

Suddenly, Brian told us to stop. "I'm ready," he said. "I want both of you up my ass now."

Grinning, we changed condoms and moved into position. Mitch lay on the bed, and Brian straddled his waist, easily sliding onto Mitch's lean cock. I knelt behind him, and pressed my head slowly up into Brian's ass, my own firm ballsack pressing into Mitch's.

Slowly, we started fucking again. As we developed our rhythm, I thrust in as Mitch pulled out, pulled out as he thrust in. "Oh, god" "Fuck, yeah" "Shit" we all muttered as Brian gyrated his pelvis slowly back and forth, side to side. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed his sweaty back firmly against my chest, competing with Mitch's hands to grope his massive chest, licking and biting and kissing his shoulder and neck.

"Aw, fuck, aw fuck, fuuuckkk..." groaned Mitch as his orgasm washed over him uncontrollably, his entire glistening body straining, his teeth clenching, his eyes squeezing shut, his back arching. I fucked harder, feeling his cock pulsate against mine.

"Oh, oh," gasped Mitch, pulling his rapidly-shrinking cock from Brian's body.

"Want to eat my cum, Mitch?" Brain asked between ragged gasps. Grinning boyishly, Mitchell wriggled his way down between our straining thighs until his face was directly beneath Brian's purple cockhead. "Jack it off, fucker," commanded Brian, moaning as Mitch's hands began savagely rubbing his cock.

"I'm close..." I gasped into Brian's ear.

"Do it, fucker..." I fucked him harder, my muscles aching with the effort. Gritting my teeth, I growled like a bear as my orgasm sprang up like wildfire, feeling my sperm fill the tip of my condom. I slowed my pace, my breath coming in gasps, sweat dripping from my pores, my body quivering from the exertion.

Brian screamed as I groped his body, and I felt every muscle flex under my touch. I watched over his shoulder as white semen flowed like a river from the tip of his cock down Mitch's tongue and into the back of his mouth, Mitch carefully but firmly sliding his hand back and forth, milking the seminal fluid from its fountain.

Finally, Brian's body relaxed as his orgasm subsided. Pulling myself from his ass, I moved around him and leaned down to kiss my stepbrother. We kissed deeply, trading Brian's hot, pungent sperm freely between us. "Give me some," Brian demanded, and we took turns kissing him, our sweaty bodies writhing in a heap.

As our bodies relaxed and cooled, we gently caressed one another, feeling smooth skin, exploring muscles and bodies once more, wallowing in our breathless masculinity.

Finally, extricating ourselves from one another, we began cleaning up the mess of clothes and condoms and wrappers, talking and laughing with each other. "I have a party at my house every month," mentioned Brian. "It's a sex party, people from all over the city that I've come to know over time. You two are welcome to come." We agreed.

So began my stepbrother's and my forays into new kinds of sex. We found out that Maggie, Mitch's girlfriend, harbored a secret fantasy about bisexual men, and our relationship with her drastically changed the next evening when she figured out what we were willing to do with each other. One day when we forgot to draw the shades, we spotted a young man across the street with his telescope in his eye and his cock in his hand watching us fuck. We got to know him, and gave him a special present the day he turned eighteen; it was a present that kept on giving as long as we all lived there. Brian's sex parties were perfect forums for experimentation and exploration and networking. While I soon found another girlfriend that has satisfied me emotionally to this day, I was never left without a source of sexual gratification. But these are all stories for another time.

So far, we've managed to keep it all a secret; Mom and Dad had run across the errant pair of underwear or forgotten condom wrapper from time to time, and a few hard questions had to be answered on the fly, but they assumed the normal oat-feeling activities and life went on smoothly.

A few months ago, Mitch and I moved into our own apartment, opening up for us a whole new range of freedom in our activities. We still strip from time to time, but the allure has begun to wear off. In the meantime, there's nothing better than having a roommate who's willing to suck you off whenever you need it, especially if they get to swallow.

ori0n

Reaction score
Don't make us wait too long for a new story! (or a continuation of this one.)