• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Fly

fieldofsnow

Reaction score
Little legs ran through the trees. They padded along the dirt path making faint echoing sounds as they moved as fast as they could.

“Mommy, mommy! Look it's flying!”

A colorful kite danced in the air above the little figure. A tail full of bows billowed in the wind behind it while it glided gracefully. Up and down. Left and right.

“It's flying, it's flying!”

On the ground the shadows from the trees danced as well until finally they reached the meadow on the hill. Now the shadows showed a little figure running, a kite not so far behind and a little further back a taller shadow, moving slower than the first.

“Mommy, mommy. Look I can fly too.”

The kite lay forgotten on the ground. The little boy ran. Circle after circle around the woman. Arms outstretched. Moving up and down, up and down. Just like a bird.

“That's wonderful dear.”

Little feet stopped moving. The small figure coming to a halt in front of the woman sitting on the ground reading a book.

“Moooom, your not looking.”

Small fingers grasped the string. The boy started running again and soon the kite was back to dancing in the air. The shadows moved quickly away from the seated woman.

“Mommy, Mommy look I'm gonna fly with the kite!”

Away from the trees. Away from the path. Across the meadow. Towards the cliff side.

“Mommy, you have to look. I'm gonna fly!”

The boy ran. The kite danced. The tail swung.

“We're gonna fly!”

The woman glanced up. The kite plunged down.

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
OMG I did not expect that ending...you should be careful when you write short stories like this...some people in here are emotionally sensitive...I mean...I started picturing the boy with his kite and the mom not looking and the cliffs...and C`mon! The kite plunged down? What`s that? Like Little tree friends or how that cartoon was called? cute little boy with his kite...kind mom in a corner of the painting doing her business not looking at the boy...the kite plunging down...then what? mother cries, dies of despair and pain...the father is destroyed... lol, sorry, I`m overrreacting! nicely written.

X

XMan101

OMG I did not expect that ending...you should be careful when you write short stories like this...some people in here are emotionally sensitive...I mean...I started picturing the boy with his kite and the mom not looking and the cliffs...and C`mon! The kite plunged down? What`s that? Like Little tree friends or how that cartoon was called? cute little boy with his kite...kind mom in a corner of the painting doing her business not looking at the boy...the kite plunging down...then what? mother cries, dies of despair and pain...the father is destroyed... lol, sorry, I`m overrreacting! nicely written.

Jamie - the idea is to surprise or shock. If you're a big cynic like me then you expect the ending, I have no delusions about happy outcomes!

You read a book, you watch a movie, well it is not going to cater for someone who just wants fluffy rabbits living happy ever after!

Be tough babe ;)

PS: Hope you enjoy my latest, some good songs in there to uplift ;)

fieldofsnow

Reaction score
I... have no idea why my originals always come out tragic and dark... My fanfiction stories are all humorous or have a happy ending.

But isn't that the best thing an author can do, the best praise and author can get, to awaken some emotion in the reader? even if it's a negative one. I don't particularly like making people cry but if someone tells me they did while reading something I wrote it makes me very happy because it means the story was good enough to do that.