• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What is the sexiest sport?

naughty_gam

Reaction score
Mens' Synchronized Diving - two hunks working together in time. Tiny speedoes, limber and super-flexible bodies. Imagine being the meat in that sandwich!

prickles

Reaction score
Mens' Synchronized Diving - two hunks working together in time. Tiny speedoes, limber and super-flexible bodies. Imagine being the meat in that sandwich!

:agree: Have to second this. :agree:

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
Aussie Rules Football must be one of the top, I agree. Rugby as well. Rowing - 8 strapping men in lycra shorts, in close proximity to each other, pulling together and getting hot and sweaty. There's something about that which is oddly sexy.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
there's is no doubt: swimming!

Tom%20Daley%20006.jpg

this is a sport designed to make your body look amazing ;)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
My vote goes to Kushti Wrestling popular in rural India and Pakistan. Men wrestling in the dirt wearing practically nothing - what more could you ask?

lhardwick69

Reaction score
swimming is a good one but my fave is wrestling--not wwe wrestling even though I watch it but I have younger friends that wrestle and train all the time and its so sexy watching them

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Since the sexiest boys are scallies, and their favourite sport is shoplifting, that is what
I have to choose.
Actualy it is fairly athletic, you need to be able to run fast enough to get away from the security guards and do that without dropping all the merchandise that's stuffed inside your tracksuit top.

kwhotboi

Reaction score
Diving and swim competitions love watching the bulges in mini speedos.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Amateur wrestling without a doubt...

Two sweaty, muscular young men rolling around on the floor, rubbing against and groping one another. Each trying to assert dominance over the other...

In other words, foreplay with a point system...

Last edited:

Timon

Reaction score
Wrestling

After watching some wrestling guys on youtube I consider wrestling to be quite sexy. Some of them get boners during their fights.
Funny thing if one expects them to be straight mostly.

I would definitely get a boner, rubbing my pelvis on someones butt.

Why don´t they wear underwear? Especially in the US I expected them to be 200% shy about their dicks.

lincoln35

Reaction score
American football. I love it when the guys bend over for a play and get in a huddle.

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
Triathlon
Football
Hockey on grass

cute-zozo

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Swimming for sure
there is nothing healthier of hotter than Swimming.
P.S: speedo will look better

foye

Reaction score
Swimming and diving definitely the best. Can't resist those bodies and speedo bulges.

jjjack

Reaction score
1st Wrestling - 2nd Water Polo

Unconvinced? Watch Hardt and Jordan wrestling naked in extreme slo-mo:

Mbz0123 Elder Hardt & Elder Jordan Wrestling With God 1080p

hidden content may not be quoted
hidden content may not be quoted

Hardt isn't that terrible, unlike most "sex wrestlers," who are usually ridiculously amateurish and laughably boring. If it's not a genuine struggle, it's usually much less muscular. No other sport develops every muscle like wrestling does. Much like farming, only better. In fact, many of them were raised on the farm or in rural communities. Real college wrestling (best watched in extreme slo-mo) is light years better than this, but it's not naked, of course, so that's why I offer this much less impressive example. Still, both Hardt and Jordan are super hot, both physically and in execution.

Gymnasts are awesome above the waist---below that, not so much.

Water polo dudes have equine lungs and are usually very ruddy. You can feel their endurance when you're next to them. Sure, they're shaped like fish, but strong as fukk. Don't make the mistake of judging their strength by looking at them---and they look pretty damn strong.

Back to wrestling: It is the oldest, most primal sport and is usually acknowledged as such by the Olympics. It is the most developmental, as proven by the fact that most college team members began the sport not that long after they learned to walk and talk. A large number of wrestlers who make it to the college level (i.e., earn scholarships) are from families that are wrestling dynasties. Their dads and granddads started them out in the sport.

Because wrestling is the most developmental sport, I also find it to be the sexiest. Like everyone else, though, wrestlers are far from flawless. Sometimes they're too rowdy. Other times their risk-taking gets out of hand, and they end up dead way too young. Unfortunately, too many don't read or are slow readers and thus are politically very immature, with a tendency to vote against their own socioeconomic interests. They're easy to dupe if you're rich and need their vote.

Last edited: