• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Mangas [Game]Hunk's Workshop

S

sculder

This is a Dating Sim, I hesitate to post it in the Gamer section, but I think it belongs here :

The game is totally in japanese excepts the first screen and the options, and I didn't find any english walkthrough. But the pictures are nice and it's not very difficult.

http://uploaded.net/file/bs8m60yd

380673c80c1ae9c20727af0bdfce4.jpg

b0fc948f743de1dea9cacf0e380fb.jpg

5f945db424f7979332ca64570bb15.jpg

Last edited:
S

sculder

I'm currently reuploading the game, in case someone is interested.

josh1130

Reaction score
would like to ask the three screenshots in your post is which task on which date can see those?

LPfan

Reaction score
english or no english? just wondering. Thanx. ;)

S

sculder

would like to ask the three screenshots in your post is which task on which date can see those?

I take the screenshot from a folder with all the pictures of the game, so i can't tell you. Sorry. :)

swetty4ng3l

Reaction score
ending

do you know what we should do so that we can play whs continuously?

LPfan

Reaction score
Totally in japanese. ^^

Lol. Thanx. I found a guide to help me out get all the scenes. I accomplished seducing everyone of the workers so far, just need to get the "extra" people. Supposedly there's a program that'll make subtitles for you for the game, but idk how to work those at all. I kinda wish they were uncensored, but it's still hot as hell. Lol. Any other games like this that anyone can think of?

LPfan

Reaction score

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I agree I love how the into thing looks. Will be very interested in the full game.

Mr.

Reaction score
Aww, I wish I could've caught that when they were still kickstarting. I would've liked to pitch some for them.

LPfan

Reaction score
Besides the demo, is there a download link for the full game for that kickstarter game yet? Just wondering. Thanx. ;)

BTW, my title definately suits me. I'm definately an addict. Lol

LPfan

Reaction score
I just saw the links on the side saying if you contributed $## you get something, so I thought it was already out.

LPfan

Reaction score
Finally tried the demo. My god I think I'm in love. Lol. I must've played it several times. Loved the dream of the "teacher's lesson". That was fuckin' hot as hell. Still this December?