• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Remembering George Michael

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Yes, Freedom '90 was full of lines whose significance did not become clear until George's sexuality was made public. Same applies to "Cowboys and Angels". Note the appearances of the words "mister" and "sister".

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
@topdog

Thanks a lot for starting this thread & writing such brilliant posts!!!

From the bottom of my heart...

roger1one

Reaction score
Frankly I thought George did too many slow-paced boring songs – classy and well executed but boring. Having said that, the 10% -20% that were up-tempo were really fantastic. He wasn't just a gay singer but actually did gay anthems. I remember thinking how OUTSIDE kicked ass when it came out. Rather than be ashamed or apologize or hide because of his caught-in-a-public-toilet scandal he lampooned the seriousness of the whole thing. He laughed at himself -- and more importantly he laughed at everyone else. His insistance that (gay) sex was perfectly natural and healthy was a big FUCK YOU to everyone. It was a pitch perfect response.

It was that mix of seriousness with humour and a defiant HORNINESS that really made him special. Unfortunately he took too SO LONG to put out his records his catalogue is probably half the size it should have been. For a pop star he wrote some pretty intelligent and outrageous lyrics. My favourites:

"I'd service the community, but I already have you see" -- OUTSIDE

"Sticks and stones won't break the boner that I have for my life" -- AN EASIER AFFAIR

"You have to reach the other side of the glass ... you are more than just some fucked up piece of ass" -- FLAWLESS

"I do believe that we are practicing the same religion [that would be cock-worship of course]" -- FASTLOVE

RIP George :heart:

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
GMichaelCarrie01.jpg

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
This is an incredible moment in time, and the way I want to remember George. April 1992 - he is at the height of his popularity and performing ability. And, maybe for the first time on stage, he is truly in love and has embraced himself as a gay man. This is the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert for AIDS Awareness at Wembley Stadium. Michael has tens of thousands of fans in the palm of his hand, and is backed by Queen.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
^^ I much prefer this song, which I mentioned last year, but worth mentioning again: