• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

My Work as a Hustler

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
;P;P;P Sure, why not come over let's have an orgy! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Yeah, I probably should take a trip to Berlin to share some Weissbier and other juicy stuff !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

absalom

Reaction score
Weren't you afraid to catch a Sexually Transmitted Disease/Infection? I'm not only talking about HIV but also about gonorrhoea, syphilis, warts etc. Some STD's are relative easily transmitted through oral sex and if you are having lots of (paid) sex the chances that you catch something cannot be underestimated. A condom does not protect you from every STD. PREP does not protect you from some very difficult to treat STDs.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Weren't you afraid to catch a Sexually Transmitted Disease/Infection? I'm not only talking about HIV but also about gonorrhoea, syphilis, warts etc. Some STD's are relative easily transmitted through oral sex and if you are having lots of (paid) sex the chances that you catch something cannot be underestimated. A condom does not protect you from every STD. PREP does not protect you from some very difficult to treat STDs.

That subject is actually coming up in about two posts. There are a few more chapters of the book I'm reading that I'm following the posts with, but yea it is an issue. To quickly give you an answer though is: yes. I'd say though I was more concerned about it rather than scared. I did the best I could and fortunately came out unscathed. But I'm also one who just likes to live life and though will take precaution, I'm not going to treat it like the end of the world. I could have gotten an STD, sure. I also could have gotten cancer. I'm not one for living life in fear of what could happen.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Health Issues With Hustling

OK, first off, sorry that I haven't updated this thread in about a month. I can't belive how time flies. It sure doesn't seem like it's been that long. I've been spending quite a bit of time over at my parents house since we have had a lot of visiting out of state relatives this summer. And my dad nearly broke his leg falling off a ladder and was out of work for a few days. Plus there have been the holidays, and just the great summer weather for hanging out at the beach and all. So again, sorry for the delay.

So this topic is answers the question that I was asked a bit ago: "Weren't you afraid to catch a Sexually Transmitted Disease/Infection?" The answer to the question is "No". Let me explain why.

Afraid is the wrong word to use first off. Concerned would be a better way to ask the question. And yea, later on I did start to get concerned. When I first started hustling it was more about playing the game for fun with all cares to the wind rather than worrying about the consequences. I'd have a good time with someone, go home and jack off some more remembering it, and then wait until the next time I could get out. Getting a disease or infection was the last thing on my mind.

Of course, by this time I had heard about HIV/AIDS and knew what it was, but really didn't have any more information about it more than you got it from sex, some people got really sick, and some people died. To me it sounded a lot like any other type of sickness. You get one, you may get sick from it, and it may kill you. And there are so many different kinds of diseases and infections out there that there is no way you can protect yourself from not contracting any of them.

A good one, for instance, is diabetes. I'm diabetic. And my doctor hates me because I'm not going to let it ruin or control my life, so I do some things that a normal diabetic wouldn't do. I still eat candy, drink caffeinated sodas, and eat a lot of breads and pizza. But I have knocked down the amount of those things to drop my A1C (Blood Sugar Level) from an 11 to an 8, working my way down to a 6. My doctor wants me to cut all these out completely and I basically told him where he could go. I'm concerned about the diabetes, but I'm not afraid of it.

When I was hustling, and even today when I do a random hook-up and stuff, I was putting a tremendous amount of trust in people that I didn't know, and most likely would never see again. Did they have and STD or HIV? I didn't know. I guess I was overly trusting that someone who did have something like that wouldn't be dumb enough to go have sex with someone and knowingly spread it. I never went out if I had a bad cough or a slight cold not wanting to make someone else sick. But I was young and naive, and also a bit horny.

The worst thing I've ever gotten from hustling is the pubic crabs. And OMG did that make me freak out. I'm pretty much not one for bugs to begin with, and this sent me over the edge.

A couple of days after a hookup I started to really itch around my dick and balls. It was annoying because I couldn't sit still in class, I was always moving around, and pretty much had a hand down my pants scratching the whole time. I finally went to the restroom and yanked my pants down to give a good scratching when I saw them. I could hardly concentrate the rest of the afternoon knowing that there were these bugs that were climbing all over my dick and balls. I ran home, got one of my moms tweezers, and sat in the bathroom plucking out all the little hairs that they were on. It took me a couple of hours, but I finally got them all. But OMG, that was an adventure.

I can't imagine living in fear of ever getting crabs again. It may happen, and I'll deal with it. Just like I can't imagine living in fear of coming down with a disease or STD. I already got one disease with no fault of my own, and it had nothing to do with sex. Living in fear of it is like living in fear of getting hit by a bus. There are thousands of them around here, and I usually walk in front of a dozen or so a day. If I lived in fear of them I'd never get close to the street. I'm not going to live in fear of a sex disease because I enjoy sex and it is something I want to continue to do, like crossing the street.

But it's also not that I'm not concerned. I think I take a few more precautions now that I didn't do before. On Grindr they have a spot now to say if you are positive or negative for HIV and when the last time you were tested, and I generally give that a look if I'm thinking about hooking up with a guy. I will generally ask if there is no indication and if the guy doesn't want to answer I don't hold it entirely against him, but it does knock the chances down a bit now. I also have a "Little Book of Hookups" that I've been keeping since I was 16. It tells who I was with, where I met them, what did they look like, where did we go, and just basic details so if someone is dumb enough to tell me that they are clean and I end up getting something, I have a record that I can go back to. Plus it's fun to read it every now and then and remember some experiences.

For me, the biggest thing is that you can't live in fear of what life is going to throw at you. Because if you do it will be something else that takes you out. If I die because I had a diabetic seizure from eating a thick Chicago style pizza, they at least I'm going out happy. If the roller coaster derails at least I'll have enough time to say "oh shit" on the way down. And if I get eaten by a shark in the ocean at least my parents will say that I loved the water.

I say be concerned and take precaution, but don't let it control you.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I do admire your attitude, avoiding doing the things you want to do merely because they are dangerous is not really living. But you do need to know what the risks are. Shark attacks and roller coaster crashes are exceedingly rare. Deaths brought on by diabetes are not. It won't be quick and easy, you don't go out happy, it will be slow and debilitating. I hope that never happens to you.