• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
......the thought, only two days of work: then one week of free time :):), need it badly....:thumbs up:

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
......the thought, only two days of work: then one week of free time :):), need it badly....:thumbs up:

My reason is much the same.

Thursday evening, and tomorrow is a special public holiday because of CHOGM and the Queen's visit, so it's a long weekend ahead. :)

laral

Reaction score
The rain in Spain!!!! (It's raining in Madrid, after over six months without a single drop!!

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
I assume that you will find the following story a bit strange being placed in this topic. But maybe at the end you can understand why I did so.

About a year ago they diagnosed an aggressive form of cancer by my brother in law. Since that time he underwent several forms of (well-intentioned) medical torture. But unfortunately the treatment had no success. The cancer is back and he knows that he is going to die.

Yesterday I visited him and asked him how he felt about that. To my surprise his answer was not as negative as I expected. He intends to cherish the time that is left. Not to spoil it with negative thoughts, but share it with his wife and his kids in the most possible positive way.

It made me feel happy and proud, that this a bit silent and a bit shy man, who by a lot of people was considered as a softy, has so much courage.

He is my hero.

Real heroes are mostly anonymous.

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
the rain and the ultra cloudy day

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
the rain and the ultra cloudy day

Oh I envy you so much. Its very hot and humid at my country (especially the city I live in) right now...bleh!

Happy cause the internet connection is faster then the usual so I can download many albums as I want. Yeiii~:heart:

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
BBQ party and the company of a nice guy...Fun Sunday :)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
A very warm and sunny autumn day, a sunday, time for myself, a week of vacation in front of me and inner contentment..... :)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Its Idul Adha today, which means plenty of goat and cow meat to cook or grill, yummy (make note in my brain not to eat to much, cholesterol) and its cloudy and chill today, love it so much!!

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Wonderful Monday! The sky is cloudy, the air is chill, not to busy in the office so I can checking this forum. Haaa such a beautiful day.

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
A lovely message from my online friend who I think I may be falling for...made me smile for hours! :)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Although still like maybe 45 days until Christmas, a mall that I went to today was starting to decorating with XMas things like XMas tree, boxes of present, white deer, snows and many things. Make me exited although Im not celebrating it. And the most fun part, Christmas Sales! Yeiii, I got a nice and cool shoes.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Australia will now have a carbon tax! Legislation was passed yesterday in the Senate, so it will now become law.

I feel proud to be Australian today, something I haven't felt so strongly in quite a while.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
What's an syo thread?

Show Your Self thread. He's really good:eek:

I finally purchase Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn P1 soundtracks, and I didn't know that one of my favorite musician contribute a song in this album. Yeiii~:thumbs up:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Show Your Self thread. He's really good:eek:

@jeansGuy: Thx RefixnarcisM for ur help, yes "Show yourself off" thread:)

"What makes you happy today?":
He's really good

Thx RefixnarcisM:)

Last edited: